Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let her live in her delusional world, when people see her outside they must really be shocked at her actual appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am not surprised she wore ankle weights at her consultation. I don't think she will follow through on the after care she will have to do to maintain the weght loss and her health, let alone the presurgery requirements. If she does get it it won't do a damn thing to change her repulsive personality. There is a reason why she is a hot mess and she needs help to figure that out. Until then she will always be an immature, mean, miserable witch.

Reactions: 15
Her ego is out of this world. That’s why she’s so curt and rude to anybody leaving a comment - she has her defenses up because she knows she’s full of bean dip. She can get gastric or whatever but until she works on what’s in the inside she will continue to be fugly.
She thinks she’s some “reality celeb” or some thing.
laying babies on their tummies is a definite no no! I would never do that to my baby. I also noticed Skyler’s crib in the beginning had all these long hanging/ loose crib covers… Almost like curtains. Anyways that’s a huge safety risk for an infant as they can get tangled up in them etc. SIDS is no joke. She’s lucky nothing happened.
I didn’t see the crib but that’s not surprising. She has no concerns about the safety of her kids!!

People try to tell her things in the nicest way possible and she gets soooo defensive. But even when they give her compliments, she’s a witch.

So many examples but I don’t have the patience to scroll through her 16k posts 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, at 3 months my son was on his stomach due to colic and he couldn't sleep. My mother who raised 3 kids told me its okay as he was moving his head.
I still didn't sleep when he would fall asleep on his stomach.
But, SIDS can happen to anyone. I personally think that Tracy didn't want kids and IF something did happen she wouldn't be bothered by it. She's so emotionally closed off its really sad. Especially for those kids who don't know any better.

• Heart
So, at 3 months my son was on his stomach due to colic and he couldn't sleep. My mother who raised 3 kids told me its okay as he was moving his head.
But, SIDS can happen to anyone. I personally think that Tracy didn't want kids and IF something did happen she wouldn't be bothered by it. She's so emotionally closed off its really sad. Especially for those kids who don't know any better.
I mean.. it’s your child, your choice but it’s my understanding that once the infant is old enough or strong enough to move it’s head, they should be okay...

Everyone’s situation is different, and I’ve def heard of Moms doing this with Colicky babies, for gas, etc. so no judgement there at all!
You are a great mother!
Trashy just doesn’t get “it” at all and def shouldn’t have had 3 kids so quick. I feel bad for the whole lot of them. She is permanently distracted.

Reactions: 6
Health guidelines since the mid-90s have been encouraging the “back to sleep” campaign, so while our parents and grandparents may have done something one way, more information is gathered over the years. I mean I was thrown in a car at 2 without a carseat or seatbelt and that wouldn’t fly today but no one batted an eye then.

And yes, you’re right that SIDS can happen to anyone but tummy sleeping is a risk factor. Since doctors have been telling parents to put their babies on their backs, the SIDS rate has fallen 50% making it one of the most successful public health campaigns in history.

I feel you on the colic though, my baby banshee screamed for the first 3 months of her life 😫

But you’re right that she probably didn’t want kids. She didn’t put her kids on her backs because they slept longer that way and that meant more time not having to deal with them...🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean.. it’s your child, your choice but it’s my understanding that once the infant is old enough or strong enough to move it’s head, they should be okay...

Everyone’s situation is different, and I’ve def heard of Moms doing this with Colicky babies, for gas, etc. so no judgement there at all!
You are a great mother!
Trashy just doesn’t get “it” at all and def shouldn’t have had 3 kids so quick. I feel bad for the whole lot of them. She is permanently distracted.
As long as the baby is placed on their back, any comfortable position they assume is safe. My kid is a complete tummy sleeper now! She rolls as soon as we put her down.

But it’s not like Tracy makes decisions based on what’s best for her kids...it’s all about what’s best for HER.

Reactions: 9

You are a great mother!
The same thing my pediatrician said too when I mentioned it.

And thank you so much ❤ I get more tit on being a "tough" mom than I do for being a good mom.

As for having 3 kids back to back, 1. She never let her body heal. She never let her mind heal. She didn't give her family enough time to decide if they wanted more children. Do I think if she only had 1 they would still be together, probably. But to blame Corey for having a weak pull out game is trash.

My husband wants more kids. I personally do not. I had horrible PPD, i had a very traumatic delivery and my doctor not only put my son at risk he also put me at risk by not taking my Pre-E seriously. And I still struggle from time to time and to be honest.

But this is also a huge topic a couple of threads back. The woman is in charge of her body. Her choice to want or not want children. Yes men can have a say but if your partner doesn't want kids that should be spoken about while dating.
If Tracy would seek therapy, work out, admit she needs help with the kids (nothing wrong with needing help!) She would be a lot happier. The fact that she hides behind photoshop, she hides behind her kids. Etc. Its just doing more harm than good.

Health guidelines since the mid-90s have been encouraging the “back to sleep” campaign, so while our parents and grandparents may have done something one way, more information is gathered over the years. I mean I was thrown in a car at 2 without a carseat or seatbelt and that wouldn’t fly today but no one batted an eye then.

And yes, you’re right that SIDS can happen to anyone but tummy sleeping is a risk factor. Since doctors have been telling parents to put their babies on their backs, the SIDS rate has fallen 50% making it one of the most successful public health campaigns in history.

I feel you on the colic though, my baby banshee screamed for the first 3 months of her life 😫

But you’re right that she probably didn’t want kids. She didn’t put her kids on her backs because they slept longer that way and that meant more time not having to deal with them...🤦🏻‍♀️

As long as the baby is placed on their back, any comfortable position they assume is safe. My kid is a complete tummy sleeper now! She rolls as soon as we put her down.

But it’s not like Tracy makes decisions based on what’s best for her kids...it’s all about what’s best for HER.
Omg yes! Exactly!
I had a huge scare with my son at a few months old and his colic and acid reflux due to him being allergic to dairy 🤦🏻‍♀️ he spit up in the night, while on his back. I didn't hear him at all. I woke up and saw dry formula all over his face. When I tell you I cried for days because I thought I was a horrible mother for not waking up when he needed me. Also the fact that he could have died because of it.
tit like this is what mothers suffer with. Don't see Tracy talking about anything traumatic during or after she gave birth. Never mentioned how hard mental health and PPD are. Or how she was handling it bc she is just some special breed of human.

The fact that Tattle women/or men can come together and talk like adults about pregnancy, birth, after birth, mental health just shows how much more evolved we are than her.

• Heart
The same thing my pediatrician said too when I mentioned it.

And thank you so much ❤ I get more tit on being a "tough" mom than I do for being a good mom.

As for having 3 kids back to back, 1. She never let her body heal. She never let her mind heal. She didn't give her family enough time to decide if they wanted more children. Do I think if she only had 1 they would still be together, probably. But to blame Corey for having a weak pull out game is trash.

My husband wants more kids. I personally do not. I had horrible PPD, i had a very traumatic delivery and my doctor not only put my son at risk he also put me at risk by not taking my Pre-E seriously. And I still struggle from time to time and to be honest.

But this is also a huge topic a couple of threads back. The woman is in charge of her body. Her choice to want or not want children. Yes men can have a say but if your partner doesn't want kids that should be spoken about while dating.
If Tracy would seek therapy, work out, admit she needs help with the kids (nothing wrong with needing help!) She would be a lot happier. The fact that she hides behind photoshop, she hides behind her kids. Etc. Its just doing more harm than good.

Omg yes! Exactly!
I had a huge scare with my son at a few months old and his colic and acid reflux due to him being allergic to dairy 🤦🏻‍♀️ he spit up in the night, while on his back. I didn't hear him at all. I woke up and saw dry formula all over his face. When I tell you I cried for days because I thought I was a horrible mother for not waking up when he needed me. Also the fact that he could have died because of it.
tit like this is what mothers suffer with. Don't see Tracy talking about anything traumatic during or after she gave birth. Never mentioned how hard mental health and PPD are. Or how she was handling it bc she is just some special breed of human.

The fact that Tattle women/or men can come together and talk like adults about pregnancy, birth, after birth, mental health just shows how much more evolved we are than her.
I have been really lucky with my two boys. But I can imagine doing whatever it takes to ensure their comfort and my sanity. I did lay both my babes on their belly to nap during the day (and I would watch them like a hawk) but because I was sooo paranoid about them getting a flat spot. And I feel like as moms, we can’t judge, but should rather build each other up. Unless it’s Tracy. She’s a bleeping trainwreck.

WHAT DONT WE GET ABOUT QUARANTINE?! SHES AT THE HAIR SALON
What’s the over under on her going blonde?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So instead of actually putting the work in to attempt to lose weight, she’s just doing what she can to get a procedure done? Wow, just when I thought she couldn’t get any lazier, she goes and proves me horribly wrong.
She’s talking about Jackie not Tracy.

Not shocked actually....
Doctors aren’t dumb and have seen every trick in the book. Guess time will tell if she actually ends up getting the gastric surgery but I’m sure she doesn’t even qualify hence why she’s wearing ankle weights so next time she can take them off before she goes in and BOOM BOD she “lost 30 lbs” 🙄 her games are soooo predictable.
Jackie had the ankle weights not Tracy.

• Wow
So when I had my hair done back inJuly, rules still applied to answering a questioniare about covid concerns if you left the country you could not make appointments until you have quarantined and did the procedure of having temps taken... in Fl. Is it not the same in Jersey or SI?

Attachments

I am not surprised she wore ankle weights at her consultation. I don't think she will follow through on the after care she will have to do to maintain the weght loss and her health, let alone the presurgery requirements. If she does get it it won't do a damn thing to change her repulsive personality. There is a reason why she is a hot mess and she needs help to figure that out. Until then she will always be an immature, mean, miserable witch.
I believe Jackie wore the ankle weights not Tracy.

Reactions: 5
So when I had my hair done back inJuly, rules still applied to answering a questioniare about covid concerns if you left the country you could not make appointments until you have quarantined and did the procedure of having temps taken... in Fl. Is it not the same in Jersey or SI?
Its two weeks quarantine mandatory for anyone traveling outside of NJ especially to a place that is a category 3 for covid. But Tracy does what she wants with ZERO regard for other human beings

It must be so nice to be Tracy. New hair, New nails, vacation. And Julian is still in his sister's clothing. Real nice priorities Trash bag

Reactions: 24
Its two weeks quarantine mandatory for anyone traveling outside of NJ especially to a place that is a category 3 for covid. But Tracy does what she wants with ZERO regard for other human beings

It must be so nice to be Tracy. New hair, New nails, vacation. And Julian is still in his sister's clothing. Real nice priorities Trash bag
At the same time, I also blame the salon. If they know who she is, they also know that she was in Aruba. They should NOT have let her keep her appointment until after 14 days. Any reputable salon sticks to the rules. My salon emails questionnaire to fill out online, then when you get there you have to call and let them know you are there, then temp taken. Mask the whole time. They also have a sign that says if you have left the State of NJ you must quarantine for 14 days, and an appointment will be made after that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s the same, Tracy just has no regards for anybody but herself.

Also more proof she reads here is she’s asking if she should cut it and go blonde.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didnt we all say she wouldn’t follow quarantine? The salon shouldn’t have allowed her to make an appointment!

Reactions: 14
I mean she just scored a free hair appointment you think she’s going to give that up for quarantine ??! 🤣 the salon obviously doesn’t care if they are giving Trashy a free bee her logic is probably like “yeah...Aruba was so empty so we’re totally fine from the virus”

Reactions: 14
Someone should actually report the hair stylist for doing it. She bragging how she has the whole salon to herself with a mask break, sorry you’re still scum

• Heart
What an asshole for not quarantining but soooo holing she cuts her damn hair finally!! And like others said, clearly she reads here lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.