Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clickbait. She looks smaller here, odds r it's probably a pic of Corey.

And did anyone else notice she changed the BoomBod pic and cropped out the thigh gap thingy I mentioned? FAIL!
She looks so uncomfortable Jesus my stomach hurts hurts for her looking at how tight her clothes are (kinda like the bathing suit one)

I can’t sleep so I’m listening. It’s free lol but anyway she’s talking about how she was talking to a great guy that just worked too much and had a union job doing physical labor and she just said “i need too much bleeping attention that i can’t never not talk to you.” My husband would bleeping kill me if i said that to him lmao

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t make out in the playground pic if those were the jimmy choo tims - I feel like she would have done a close up if they were but who knows

just love her class - at the park with her kids and she’s wishing she had brought Some wine with her
Apparently they aren't the choos.
I find it hard to believe the youngest daughter just whipped out her camera and said "stand there mam, let me take a picture". According to Tracy that's pretty much what happened :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so uncomfortable Jesus my stomach hurts hurts for her looking at how tight her clothes are (kinda like the bathing suit one)

I can’t sleep so I’m listening. It’s free lol but anyway she’s talking about how she was talking to a great guy that just worked too much and had a union job doing physical labor and she just said “i need too much bleeping attention that i can’t never not talk to you.” My husband would bleeping kill me if i said that to him lmao
As I've said before, any decent guy will run as fast as he can because of Tracy and her constant need for attention and validation. It is beyond sickening. The type of guy that will deal with her will hit it and 🏃.

Reactions: 15
Yes! It’s this huge metal thing thas attaches to your back teeth and has a little crank in the center. Your given a little screw thing and you have to crank a certain number times forward (to break you pallet apart) and do that for the first number of months and then you have to crank it the other way (Backwards) to bring your pallet back together again straight. I will also not that it hangs pretty low too. You aren’t able to say words where your tongue has to reach the roof of your mouth because that’s in the way. Like K words, T words, etc. I got made fun of a lot because I had my expander in middle school and sounded ridiculous! I will say it wasn’t because my parents were negligent, they just didn’t know at such a young age, I used thumb sucking as an anxiety coping mechanism. They tried to put gloves on my hand. Duct tape my thumbs. Put sour apple spray on my thumbs. Hot sauce on my thumbs. I still did it no matter what!!! Wasn’t until I went into the dental office and they explained what was happening with my mouth and jaw that I got scared and stopped! Tracy’s is full of negligence though!
Thanks for this info. I never really knew much about it till now as it’s not very common where I’m from. This site is so educative, we learn new things everyday. I hope Tracy is learning too.

Reactions: 7
I wish she would of ordered Julian a pair of timbs way less money then hers he’s been rocking those knock offs so much they’re all scratch in the front. His clothes never look new or for BOYS it’s so annoying to me as a mom like your children represent you and how you care for them especially that young. For him to be the legacy baby they sure don’t dress him well.
Those are hand me downs from Skylar to Jayden to Julian. I don't know her obsession with them. They are horrible.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the Epstein’s sending balloons to heaven for Gene? He seemed like a wonderful man, but the balloon thing makes me INSANE. It’s so bad for the environment . Everyone knows it. Find another way to honor him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just love how all the saddies are rooting for her and dating. But give Corey tit 🙃 the lovely double standard its amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 24

So this photo is not staged at all with the off the shoulder duster (her signature pose) and Who is "casually" taking a pic of 2 people kissing?

Also the first guy she dated, her fans scared him away bc he didn't like the increase in followers. Now this one works too much. 🤦‍♀️

Pretty sure is has nothing to do with your catfishing , your repulsive personality, or lack of ambition .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone see the Epstein’s sending balloons to heaven for Gene? He seemed like a wonderful man, but the balloon thing makes me INSANE. It’s so bad for the environment . Everyone knows it. Find another way to honor him.
Literally EVERY YEAR! Like come on now, stop pretending you don’t know any better.

Worked too much, had a union job doing physical labor..... sooooo essentially it was a Corey..... like woman you’re not fooling anybody. Tracy needs a bum ass who has all the time in the world for her because he doesn’t work, or barely works.

Those are hand me downs from Skylar to Jayden to Julian. I don't know her obsession with them. They are horrible.
No obsession, just a lazy witch who won’t buy her son clothes that fit, if it wasn’t free or a gift, he won’t get it. I don’t understand how a trip though the Granimals section of Walmart is so hard for her.... or anybody in that family for that matter. They’re all so freaken strange like does Tracy’s psychoness just have them all locked like that?

Somebody better come get Good Housekeeping- they posted a roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe. They better hope they got Tracy’s permission to post this or there’s gonna be hell to pay😂🤣
View attachment 281225
LMFAOOOO

omg you guys are killing me this morning!! haha I'm reading through all these posts and cracking the duck up!!

Walk- in size closet 😄
bahahahaaaaa

That’s because they’re not coming lol
howling!!! ....... them choo's are "diFfEreNt" not...the sAmE guys. COME ON!

Apparently they aren't the choos.
I find it hard to believe the youngest daughter just whipped out her camera and said "stand there mam, let me take a picture". According to Tracy that's pretty much what happened :unsure:
LOL....SURE JAN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so these two guys she posted a pic of herself kissing (if it even is two and not just the same guy twice) so you guys went on a couple dates and both times there was a third wheel there who took a pic? Or sorry once there was a third party the other time tracy just took a selfie while u guys kissed even though you just started "dating" .....none of that makes any sense. I mean ok sure the pic are older cus her hair is black.....but i mean she photoshops soooooo much who even knows for all we know she took these yesterday with a friend after corey and brielle posted and she cried and said she needed this for her mental health? Maybe im crazy and looking too much into it both pictures just seem soooooooo unnatural. Like what did she do say hey i have a podcast i need material take pic with me? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok so these two guys she posted a pic of herself kissing (if it even is two and not just the same guy twice) so you guys went on a couple dates and both times there was a third wheel there who took a pic? Or sorry once there was a third party the other time tracy just took a selfie while u guys kissed even though you just started "dating" .....none of that makes any sense. I mean ok sure the pic are older cus her hair is black.....but i mean she photoshops soooooo much who even knows for all we know she took these yesterday with a friend after corey and brielle posted and she cried and said she needed this for her mental health? Maybe im crazy and looking too much into it both pictures just seem soooooooo unnatural. Like what did she do say hey i have a podcast i need material take pic with me? 🙄
Girl you and me both! I don’t see any guy wanting to date her. I see her hanging with a friend possibly a guy she was cat fishing and Kermit being there all like Mama Kris Taking pictures like “you’re doing great sweetie”. Then dude left and never spoke to her again. Then bad examples I almost wrote @FatExamples 😂😂😭 instead but that post by BE was so cringe. It’s like these girls have never dated before. Who at 32-33 takes pics of a date they're just hooking up with? Clearly she doesn’t have a man putting down the pipes because she’s still coming for Corelle, she’s still bitter the house in her comments section and let’s not forget her dumb captions. If she cranked her own knobs as she claims she would be nicer facts!! She screams sexually frustrated along with Kermit who sounds unhappy like she picked a jack hammer in the bed and now she regrets her whole life

Wow, I spent like 2 weeks catching up!!! You women are awesome!!! Love the work thread!! I’m a dental assistant but right now a stay at home mom till next year. I worked in a little dental office with one Dr and he was in the old/retiring side but he hired me right away after school year ago. Anyway, with covid it concerned him a bit since his wife was a little bit older and had health problems so he decided to retire early and close his business but not without sending me an amazing gift and my paycheck ended up being more and equaled to what I would have made until the end of the year. So he made sure I was set until the end of the year! I was speechless! End of summer/beginning of school year was chaotic I had no time for anything! My son does virtual school now and WOW! It’s sooo demanding! Like a full time job. And a have my daughter (3) at home too. My college schedule wasn’t even this chaotic and full and he’s only in kindergarten! Idk of any other virtual parents feel like that! Maybe it depends on state and school but It’s overwhelming.

One thing I wanna go back to quick is her kids burning skin. She has posted photos of Julian before Aruba and you could see the huge light patch on his back from it peeling. So then she takes him to Aruba to get burned all over again? The skin is the biggest organ on the body that needs to be taken care of and never neglected. I would never wish cancer on anyone but I better not bleeping see her turn into one of the mommy bloggers who blog and exploit their kids cancer On Instagram heaven forbid one of her kids get skin cancer and she’s starting them out early getting burnt so wouldn’t surprise me if it did happen.

Their teeth.. I’ve stated before all of the work that would need to be done to their teeth because of their bottles and how long the process is, expensive and painful. She’s a bleeping idiot. Skylar will need an expander to break her pallet and pull her apart then back in straight because they stick out and come to a point from the bottle. YES! BREAK HER PALLET! It’s PAINFUL! And months long process. I had to do it from thumb sucking and have seen patients that had to have it.

and surgery, Tracy is nowhere near getting surgery and probably never will because I had a friend get a breast reduction and they even told her for the surgery she would have to lose a bit of weight before because of the medication and anesthesia. I don’t think she would stop the drinking and start eating healthy and exercising to drop what she has so she wouldn’t be at risk of dying on the operating table.

okay my rant is over. I’ve missed you ladies!

Are those her famous furry boots on the floor in the back!?!?
Welcome back baby!! Love when the Ogs come back after being gone awhile the post are entertaining😂 like this fuckery is still going on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You ladies are all killing me this morning!!! I can’t get through my mid-morning coffee because I keep laughing 🤣🤣🤣 her posts really are comedy gold, she’s serving this stuff up on a silver platter for us.

I swear you guys are the funniest people I ever met

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Girl you and me both! I don’t see any guy wanting to date her. I see her hanging with a friend possibly a guy she was cat fishing and Kermit being there all like Mama Kris Taking pictures like “you’re doing great sweetie”. Then dude left and never spoke to her again. Then bad examples I almost wrote @FatExamples 😂😂😭 instead but that post by BE was so cringe. It’s like these girls have never dated before. Who at 32-33 takes pics of a date they're just hooking up with? Clearly she doesn’t have a man putting down the pipes because she’s still coming for Corelle, she’s still bitter the house in her comments section and let’s not forget her dumb captions. If she cranked her own knobs as she claims she would be nicer facts!! She screams sexually frustrated along with Kermit who sounds unhappy like she picked a jack hammer in the bed and now she regrets her whole life

Welcome back baby!! Love when the Ogs come back after being gone awhile the post are entertaining😂 like this fuckery is still going on?
The fact that she's like the fans ruined my potential relationship, yet these saddies are STILL praising her. I'd say bye girl

Reactions: 13
She is so desperate it makes my head spin. The pic kissing the guy.. whooooo does that???? & uhhhh how are her legs like belonging to someone 150 pounds skinnier ???? You can't convince me she has had smaller legs since like 10 years ago. 🤣🤣🤣 Even right before her wedding she was nowhere close to having smaller legs from the side. Come on girl ✋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.