Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣😭 I AM ON THE FLOOR! Pretty sure my sons virtual class upstairs heard me scream. Now I need to hear the catfish snippet!!Are you able to post it here?
😆 😆 :ROFLMAO: I didn't listen to it , and I don't know how to post it. Wifey2019 was the one who filled us in.
Thank you Wifey!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😆 😆 :ROFLMAO: I didn't listen to it , and I don't know how to post it. Wifey2019 was the one who filled us in.
Thank you Wifey!
I could not listen. I was checked out when Jess started singing about Tracy and her opening her legs. So hard pass

Oh and side note. That guy that she's supposedly kissing, was the same guy Corey had suspected her cheating on him with. Hes apparently a friend of Sams and since that photo was taken in Hoboken 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I could not listen. I was checked out when Jess started singing about Tracy and her opening her legs. So hard pass

Oh and side note. That guy that she's supposedly kissing, was the same guy Corey had suspected her cheating on him with. Hes apparently a friend of Sams and since that photo was taken in Hoboken 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow Great tea!!:coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow Great tea!!:coffee:
Since we have "proof" from Tracy now seemed like a great time to spell the tea. And guess Corey was right. She could have been speaking to this guy back in 2018/2019 when things were rocky with Corey and then when the split was public they probably got together. But at the same time they were split up not separated

Reactions: 15
Since we have "proof" from Tracy now seemed like a great time to spell the tea. And guess Corey was right. She could have been speaking to this guy back in 2018/2019 when things were rocky with Corey and then when the split was public they probably got together. But at the same time they were split up not separated
Was this also the pick up truck guy?

Reactions: 8
Dang this girl reeks of Desperation!!😬 That picture is so staged like who does this on a date!! She's screaming for attention between all the different hand photos and now this one so fake🤣 This chick needs to stop trying to make Corey jealous, and put her time and energy into her children. That's the problem she has she's trying to force connections with guys, and for that she will forever stay single!! She can't get over the fact that Corey is genuinely happy and moved on. It kills her so she's desperate and trying to find a guy she can show off.

Reactions: 16
She looks so uncomfortable Jesus my stomach hurts hurts for her looking at how tight her clothes are (kinda like the bathing suit one)

I can’t sleep so I’m listening. It’s free lol but anyway she’s talking about how she was talking to a great guy that just worked too much and had a union job doing physical labor and she just said “i need too much bleeping attention that i can’t never not talk to you.” My husband would bleeping kill me if i said that to him lmao
WOW! I really cannot fathom her bullshit when it comes to attention. She says she wants a man to work hard and take care of a family. Corey did that tit working union, paying for everyone, earning his pension. We know she doesn’t have a dollar to her name. My husband is an electrician, he works A LOT and provides for us. I appreciate him sooooo much. She’s such an ungrateful witch. What does she want?? An “influencer” that can just be her little puppy dog on her nuts all day?

back in the day, like 2005 when Choo something to be “seen” in, they did same day delivery to my office by moped courier- Maybe it’s different in the US but if ever I’ve had to order Online from High end stores it’s next day delivery as standard. So essentially what I’m getting at is, I smell 🐄 💩
More like her bedazzled jewels and hot glue hasn't dried yet. They should have definitely been delivered by now. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she "needs attention" thattttt much? Good luck!!! She doesn't understand that it means she has a huge void in herself. Nobody actually needs that much attention. That is a personal mental problem. It's not something you should be looking for in another person, it's something you should be working to fix within yourself. It may take several years for that to go away. It's not good. Anyway guys don't like needy, gets really old so unless she finds a man as mentally ill as she is, he would be a loser cause obviously NO high quality man is going to put up with that. I've only dated very successful men & you have to accept they're busy. You have to have self esteem & not seek validation from another person. But maybe that's why she repeatedly says she doesn't want fancy dates etc because she knows only broke men have the time to be kissing her behind all day. All women love compliments, but she should be getting that need "met" by the women who always take the time to compliment her photos. She never even says thank you, but wants everyone to give her attention. She needs to work on allllllll of that!
THIS!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another thing Tracy definitely is not ready to date she's not over her ex or marriage. She needs to take time to heal get therapy for herself why aren't any of her friends telling her this? Divorce is tuff especially when little ones are involved. Self love is important and nothing wrong with learning to love yourself especially after years of marriage wouldn't you want a break from dating and men just to give yourself and children all the love you and they deserve? It's important because if not if she keeps forcing relationships its never gonna work because she's damaged from within. Im not saying she can never date but I think she needs to hold off on dating until she does self care and healing, and let life naturally work. Okay im done ya'll I'm feeling like "Oprah Winfrey" after I said that a little postivitea for the day💁‍♀️🍵

• Heart
Tracy we know you read these threads, Jess isn’t a real friend! The whole podcast episode was her basically throwing shade at Tracy and airing out so much unnecessary drama! Get smart Tracy, ditch these leech of friends and just be the best FULL TIME mother you can be! Real friends wouldn’t encourage you to act/do half this tit for a podcast entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More like her bedazzled jewels and hot glue hasn't dried yet. They should have definitely been delivered by now. 🙄
Sounds like a travesty 🤦‍♀️ I wonder what stupid shop volunteered and if that’s why it’s taking so long for her to post them

• Haha
  • Heart
SOOOO I think i found the guy that Jess was making fun of with the pinky ring, leopard shirt and chest tattoo but i cant find a really good pic of him. He also has the same tattoos that Tracy had posted awhile ago.

I might be totally off with this but i think it might be him.

Reactions: 9
They want ppl to send men in for options... but she she just posted a thank you to a man for the tsp bag and a pic of his arm? Isn’t she tired of playing these mind games? And they need new content other then talking bout Tracy’s single life that’s non existent

Her face honestly looks like Jigsaw from Saw with her new hair and that ponytail on top of her head .. Tracy will never be able to successfully lure and trap a man, even one long enough to be called her “boyfriend” until she works on herself that is beyond true , the best relationships come when you aren’t looking and are actually happy and accepting of yourself which she will never be because she can’t stop posting on social media every second , all this dating talk is so related to the fact that Brielle makes Corey happy she is salty about their posts now it’s it’s like.. look at me I have a fake man I don’t care ... yeah right Trashy your seething inside

• Heart
Her face honestly looks like Jigsaw from Saw with her new hair and that ponytail on top of her head .. Tracy will never be able to successfully lure and trap a man, even one long enough to be called her “boyfriend” until she works on herself that is beyond true , the best relationships come when you aren’t looking and are actually happy and accepting of yourself which she will never be because she can’t stop posting on social media every second , all this dating talk is so related to the fact that Brielle makes Corey happy she is salty about their posts now it’s it’s like.. look at me I have a fake man I don’t care ... yeah right Trashy your seething inside
Yes! This entire situation is high school AF. She knows someone or somehow Corey will see these pics. Raven and Tara both follow the podcast on Insta so there you have it. I’m sure they saw the fake pics. They’re probably laughing at her lol. She’s making herself look so damn thirsty and like a big hoe.
Corey and Brielle might be a lot of things but at least they’re not out here looking like crazy jealous exes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to think she was pretty but she is super into herself and it just makes her ugly all around. She’s not a nice human and karma will come back around to her. She needs to admit that this divorce is harder than she probably thought and needs time to find her happiness again...and THAT’S OK. She has the mentality of a high schooler when it comes to all these games shes playing. She’s going to single handedly destroy every future relationship she gets in because she’s in them for the wrong reason. Focus on your kids!! And also, I know this picture was posted earlier but her face looks like an alien 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.