Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 1. Going to Arruba on vacation & 2. Buying a new pair of Jimmy Choo boots and now a YSL bag $2300.... She best not get online and start playing the “boohoo I’m a single mom struggling financially” lmao 😂 ILL SCREAM LMAO 😂

What is this lighting or brushing effect I see on her chest and top part of her boobs? Lol we saw you no filter #saggytits hanging in all their glory and you REALLY THINK WE BELIEVE THIS Pic 😂 this “editing” is so bad 😭 how can she even think this looks good? I guess that’s what happens when you live vicariously through your fake social media pages and forget what reality is.

Also what’s up with the black body suit over the leggings? This that really what I’m seeing? Lol she’s edited her Fupa to filthhhhhhh and it’s still quite huge
She did the financial thing this morning on Julians post

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Somebody better come get Good Housekeeping- they posted a roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe. They better hope they got Tracy’s permission to post this or there’s gonna be hell to pay😂🤣
7C9EC6D0-856A-42BF-A7C3-690E3DA394DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After 1. Going to Arruba on vacation & 2. Buying a new pair of Jimmy Choo boots and now a YSL bag $2300.... She best not get online and start playing the “boohoo I’m a single mom struggling financially” lmao 😂 ILL SCREAM LMAO 😂

What is this lighting or brushing effect I see on her chest and top part of her boobs? Lol we saw you no filter #saggytits hanging in all their glory and you REALLY THINK WE BELIEVE THIS Pic 😂 this “editing” is so bad 😭 how can she even think this looks good? I guess that’s what happens when you live vicariously through your fake social media pages and forget what reality is.

Also what’s up with the black body suit over the leggings? This that really what I’m seeing? Lol she’s edited her Fupa to filthhhhhhh and it’s still quite huge
I think she mentioned that they were spanx type leggings that sucked everything in.

Reactions: 4
Here come the Jimmy Choo Timbs posts .... 😂 how does she even post this thinking yeah this looks good lol
She’s showing her true size though. Someone needs to pull up her recent photoshopped body pics and pull a side by side. She definitely reads this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s showing her true size though. Someone needs to pull up her recent photoshopped body pics and pull a side by side. She definitely reads this site.
Agreed! This is more accurate of her actually size she’s slowly coming out of the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something has to be going on with custody or some divorce drama based on her caption this morning with Julian and all those pictures and videos at the park today. An average mom, that would look normal, but for Trashy, something’s up 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who actually buys jimmy choo anything anymore? I couldn’t think of a worse combo than Tims and choo tbh! The whole collab screams of an Attempt to appeal to the chAvvier clientele

with this whole single parent/ 85% of the time stuff well... maybe an unpopular opinion but to me it appears much harder to have your kids 100% of the time and tolerate your SO, so quit the whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who actually buys jimmy choo anything anymore? I couldn’t think of a worse combo than Tims and choo tbh! The whole collab screams of an Attempt to appeal to the chAvvier clientele

with this whole single parent/ 85% of the time stuff well... maybe an unpopular opinion but to me it appears much harder to have your kids 100% of the time and tolerate your SO, so quit the whining.
That’s what I was thinking. I have a 12, 14 and 17 year old, virtual learning and a 15% break at this point would be a vacation. Yes they’re older and more independent but they don’t need me any less. I’m an occasional social drinker but I’m drinking at by myself at the moment to decompress. She has no bleeping clue what it’s like to be a mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm crazy but to me in the pic in the beige colored sweats/sweatshirt she does not look overweight at all. She looks normal to me? But then in the black leggings outfit she looks big & photoshpped .. door looks off. Sometimes I can't tell what is what anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha just saw that too and thought of them. Are you a Juicy scooper?
i JUST saw someone in the FB group shared it... one of my friends did and that’s where I saw it... I’m dying at the comment “I hate when other kids do this, it’s not your day brat! The parent should’ve snatched her ass away”
Lmao but it’s okay for skylar

I hope this plays.. I would love for Jayden to do this to skylar 😂😂😂😂

OMG IM DYING! BEST THING EVER!!!! It would be well deserved it Jayden did that to her bratty sister!

Thank you for the great laugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The attitude of the kid in the video! Jesus Christ she deserved that battering and more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t make out in the playground pic if those were the jimmy choo tims - I feel like she would have done a close up if they were but who knows

just love her class - at the park with her kids and she’s wishing she had brought Some wine with her

I looked for 5 min puzzled but she definitely blurred every inch of her pants except that seam. I’ve never seen leggings with a V seam like that. Is it a body suit??? 🤣

I couldn’t make out in the playground pic if those were the jimmy choo tims - I feel like she would have done a close up if they were but who knows

just love her class - at the park with her kids and she’s wishing she had brought Some wine with her
I saw a comment someone asked if those were the Jimmy Choos and she said no these are regular Tims and the others didn’t come yet

Reactions: 7
Cant imagine what the other moms will say about Tracy when she shows up to pick up her kids in a duster and leggings!!! Oh hope the dollar bill one makes an appearance! Notice that Jess hasn’t been up Tracys ass as usual, maybe Denny told her to stop and focus on her newborn instead of involving herself in Tracys drama. Just when I think Tracy is making a turnaround, she reverts back to her trashy ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.