Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a second there I thought it was Denny pretending and Jess taking pics for the ratings but he’s way taller than that lol. But the guy does dress similar to Denny which misled me for a second!

The fact that she's like the fans ruined my potential relationship, yet these saddies are STILL praising her. I'd say bye girl
Luckily they’re all questioning their own sexualities so maybe one of them will get with Big T😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she "needs attention" thattttt much? Good luck!!! She doesn't understand that it means she has a huge void in herself. Nobody actually needs that much attention. That is a personal mental problem. It's not something you should be looking for in another person, it's something you should be working to fix within yourself. It may take several years for that to go away. It's not good. Anyway guys don't like needy, gets really old so unless she finds a man as mentally ill as she is, he would be a loser cause obviously NO high quality man is going to put up with that. I've only dated very successful men & you have to accept they're busy. You have to have self esteem & not seek validation from another person. But maybe that's why she repeatedly says she doesn't want fancy dates etc because she knows only broke men have the time to be kissing her behind all day. All women love compliments, but she should be getting that need "met" by the women who always take the time to compliment her photos. She never even says thank you, but wants everyone to give her attention. She needs to work on allllllll of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Girl you and me both! I don’t see any guy wanting to date her. I see her hanging with a friend possibly a guy she was cat fishing and Kermit being there all like Mama Kris Taking pictures like “you’re doing great sweetie”. Then dude left and never spoke to her again. Then bad examples I almost wrote @FatExamples 😂😂😭 instead but that post by BE was so cringe. It’s like these girls have never dated before. Who at 32-33 takes pics of a date they're just hooking up with? Clearly she doesn’t have a man putting down the pipes because she’s still coming for Corelle, she’s still bitter the house in her comments section and let’s not forget her dumb captions. If she cranked her own knobs as she claims she would be nicer facts!! She screams sexually frustrated along with Kermit who sounds unhappy like she picked a jack hammer in the bed and now she regrets her whole life

Welcome back baby!! Love when the Ogs come back after being gone awhile the post are entertaining😂 like this fuckery is still going on?
Im dying 🤣🤣 mama kris, corelle, jack hammer🤣🤣you are a gem! But honestly tho this us literally the vibe i get right down to the denny and kermit description because happy people dont act like this. Tracy and kermit need therapy they both have some undealt with PPD or something like go watch your children! Tracys insta should be all about asl like your kid has an issue you should be spending everyday with him all day helping him so he has the best chance in life. I have a friend with cerebral palsy on one half of her entire body and her parents did extreme early intervention therapies and this girl drives her own car and a barely noticeable limp all because her parents did the most they could when she was young. Tracy is failing that sweet beautiful boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For a second there I thought it was Denny pretending and Jess taking pics for the ratings but he’s way taller than that lol. But the guy does dress similar to Denny which misled me for a second!

Luckily they’re all questioning their own sexualities so maybe one of them will get with Big T😂
😂😂 were kindred!! I said the same thing cause it doesn’t look comfortable. No chemistry at all it’s like me at prom with my prom date my sister made me take😂🤣 she tried to put this up while Corey looks like he has great sexual chemistry with Brielle like girl try again. The woman in me wants Tracy to win and be happy but witch you need better friends cause this ain’t it. She was better off dressing up Kermit or spongebob as a guy there would be more chemistry between them😆duck a scarecrow would of had more chemistry with Trashy🤣 ain’t none of them getting laid they’re to involved in other ppls businesses. Kermit definitely isn’t getting broken off right or enough because she’s more annoying thenTracy. I’ve been with my husband since we were teens and I never feel the need to be in my family or friends relationship no matter how bad it gets. Especially on social media she’s to invested in Tracy’s life and she just barely started her own family like girl🙄 it’s like she wants to live through Tracy and Sit there with popcorn stirring the pot and enjoying her novella. Friends like that are dangerous they don’t have your best interest at heart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know who she was describing with the leopard button down top and cuffed jeans she was talking about?

Reactions: 4
I thought it was Denny too! 💯 staged. Funny how this comes about after Corey and Brielle become more vocal on social media.

can we make Corelle a thing!? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that she's like the fans ruined my potential relationship, yet these saddies are STILL praising her. I'd say bye girl
If the fans ruined her potential relationship then the next time around maybe not post hints you have a man? Don’t post a misleading hand, arm. Don’t post a picture of a bag on a website, not even psychically having it, thanking a man. Keep that tit ALL the way private and your fans wouldn’t have the power to ruin it then.

Reactions: 16
If the fans ruined her potential relationship then the next time around maybe not post hints you have a man? Don’t post a misleading hand, arm. Don’t post a picture of a bag on a website, not even psychically having it, thanking a man. Keep that tit ALL the way private and your fans wouldn’t have the power to ruin it then.
100% she's basically asking for it

Can someone recap the episode if you listened? I can’t sit through it lol
She allegedly had two "mini relationships" that never blossomed and one of them didn't because of the "fans." She also allegedly got catfished - ironic, right? They're asking fans to send in guys for Tracy. She never plans on getting married again. She needs attention, but if someone gives her too much she doesn't like him anymore (two separate statements she made so I condensed her lie for you). Um she mentioned something about not getting alimony but I can't remember the details around that. It was basically a really hard one hour episode to listen to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally EVERY YEAR! Like come on now, stop pretending you don’t know any better.
In the past they've said that they don't care, that it's only done 'once a year' and it's not a big deal. Like, if EVERYONE did it 'only once a year' the bleeping impact on animals / marine life... Not to mention the waste of helium (but I get it, that's more of a me concern, given my profession, but still) and the harm the degradation of latex products has. They've lost their father to cancer, you'd think they'd be greater awareness from them with respect to carcinogens, animal ingestion of plastics, etc.

100% she's basically asking for it

She allegedly had two "mini relationships" that never blossomed and one of them didn't because of the "fans." She also allegedly got catfished - ironic, right? They're asking fans to send in guys for Tracy. She never plans on getting married again. She needs attention, but if someone gives her too much she doesn't like him anymore (two separate statements she made so I condensed her lie for you). Um she mentioned something about not getting alimony but I can't remember the details around that. It was basically a really hard one hour episode to listen to.
The catfish claim sounds like she was the actual catfish and as always wants to turn it around to make her look like the victim.

Not buying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought we would never ever see her man again LOL we would never know what or who shes doing. LOL okay Tracy, you will always need to prove yourself. Can't keep tit private

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The catfish claim sounds like she was the actual catfish and as always wants to turn it around to make her look like the victim.

Not buying it.
🤣🤣🤣😭 I AM ON THE FLOOR! Pretty sure my sons virtual class upstairs heard me scream. Now I need to hear the catfish snippet!!Are you able to post it here?

• Haha

Not buying it.
I’m low key hoping the guy found Tattle and read some of these things and said “nah eff this I’m out” lmao

• Haha
  • Heart

Not buying it.
Lmao yup. Oh and her job is on her phone and Instagram and if she didn't need to use Instagram, she would delete it. LOL okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cringe and I cringe just show his face we know he’s long gone by now
It's s just so sleazy, the grainy photo, the getting who knows who........ A complete stranger to take a pic like this?! The bad photoshop. This ain't normal (n)

• Heart
Was she implying that she was “dating” a man who took her on flights or did I hear her wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was confused by the pictures too! How is there a random person there to take that pixture and evening if she did “self timed”, what a huge turn off that would be to a normal guy when you just started dating someone! She totally posted all of that just to show everyone that she is also dating and is “happy” just bc corey is posting more with Brielle.

• Heart

I'd be questioning my sanity if I was following her 😄 😫:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the Epstein’s sending balloons to heaven for Gene? He seemed like a wonderful man, but the balloon thing makes me INSANE. It’s so bad for the environment . Everyone knows it. Find another way to honor him.
At least they’re not Mylar. THOSE are the worst. Baby steps. Lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.