Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she were being honest and not bitter, that letter would be M for Mikey. Any local MySpace OGs know that they were absolutely irrevocably -in love- (or whatever the HS equivalent would be) but she’s much too bitter bc Mikey real life did upgrade to Olivia after. That’s one storyline Jerseylicious didn’t fabricate. She was just too buttt hurt bc Mikey found real love and acceptance in Olivia which is something he never found in Tracy. Even then she was all about portraying this amazing life & relationship when the truth was it was a lot of posing and drama down the shore. What she said on his name - especially not acknowledging his passing with sincere condolences was so telling of the person she is. Holding a grudge for so long when they dated for a “long time” in teenage years is wild. She proves time and time again that her version of “loyalty” is so beyond skewed.

Reactions: 16
For someone who is so into playing mom of the year, why are you sending your kids to camp when you are home? I’m off in the summers and it is by far my favorite time of the year. Between our pool club, the beach, traveling, etc we do something so fun everyday in addition to relaxing. Why isn’t she doing that? Too expensive maybe…

Reactions: 17
Because it’s Fuck them kids every chance she gets? She doesn’t want to be around them like that. It’s all an act and she can only keep it up for so long before she’s itching at what she really wants.

Reactions: 20
I agree that he has to want to do better. My own brother is dealing with a TraCasey in New York who he had the misfortune of having a daughter with. This lady has declared that my mother can only see their baby one day out of the two weeks she is in New Jersey. Our cousins were in town a month ago and were told they didn’t give her enough notice. She also refused to come to my daughter’s high school graduation and bring the baby with her.

I would love to see him and the kids get therapy/counseling to see him do better for the kids. These kids drew such a shitastic lottery for parents that it depresses even me. Watching any woman weaponize their child sickens me though…

Reactions: 7
Shes gotta use heavy filters for his racoon eyes! He dosent look Italian he gives me bin ladin vibes.
I refuse to believe this guy is Italian. He definitely looks Bin Ladin-esque lol. I also assumed he was Hispanic/Latin X. He must be .02% Italian like Tracy.

Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha
---

Had to screenshot and post on here. This is great!
I can’t read the first two comments. What do they say?
---
She needs to learn what iconic means

what she is describing is not that

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve been trying to figure out who Tony tights looks like.. it just dawned on me when she posted the latest ridiculous video!!! TWINSSSSSS!
In this video he says "okay, you good?" And then he sees she's filming and makes a face..watch it with no sound

Reactions: 8
But who’s taking these pictures of Tracy half naked? Her mom or her dad?!
---
Sir! Your balls are out! You might wanna tuck them back in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You don’t have to read here for months, days and still no change…raise your hand if your husbands would walk out of the house with a daisy shirt…your killing me smalls…

Reactions: 13
I'm still recovering from narc abuse. It's no joke but I also sought therapy & was determined to heal. You can't let these clowns bring you down. TraCASEY is a demon & in her eyes she's won.
hugs to you and good for you, getting the help you needed. It’s not easy to do.
I keep an on/off therapy, as soon as it gets too deep, I run.
---
You don’t have to read here for months, days and still no change…raise your hand if your husbands would walk out of the house with a daisy shirt…your killing me smalls…
my husband went to a friends birthday party wearing a camo penis shirt for a dare.
Yep.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.