Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a court order to force the school to give us info. Otherwise they don’t give it freely. So, not the case. Unless you’ve dealt with custody issues, it’s hard to see how crazy it all is.
Wouldn't put it past her that her parents (mark) told the school to remove Corey (if he was even on a list) and to not give information, no pick up, drop off, etc. And the reason is probably that he's a POS and tracy (eye roll) is afraid for the safety of the kids and herself. Tjats probably how she got visitation taken away, add no CS money to that as well.
Sick individuals, if you ask me.
Regardless of Corey and his lack of paying 🙄 cause yall, spare me the bullshit. Tracy is milking the system.
She should still be the bigger person and still allow the family their rights as blood.
That's my opinion, take it or leave it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This gem was posted today on Twitter. Not sure why but some of the comments are beyond. I’m going to have to correct this idiot. It’s MALONEY not DEMARCO! Obviously he can’t spell. What a fan!
Oooo twitter usually destroys ppl. If they only knew she was cheating low income in state of NJ, that she blackfishes people, doesn’t work & leaves her kids all the time to party.

Reactions: 14
Her skin looks greenish grey not tan. I'm thinking it may be the filter...but who can be sure?
It’s that Sicilian, Irish, German, scandi, Spanish, Mexican skin… what do you mean, filter? SHES NATURAL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her reposting that Tik tok of that guy wanting her on housewives is hilarious. All the comments are people kissing her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_4998.jpeg
Miss Ma’am…. You literally went about your business as if there was no pandemic. You literally hit up FCove every summer where people get drunk and are all over each other…. Have several seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also that was commented on BY her 3 wks ago.
She is desperate. Everyone should comment and knock her down a few pegs.

She could will never be a housewife. Marge would destroy her. Government Assistance, guarantee she is on welfare, custody issues, knock offs, FaceTuning, mark & Steph raising her kids, alcoholic, free loader, shein based business.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone happen to grab a screenshot from her most recent post before she changed the caption? It originally said something about the restaurant being the first black owned business in cranford NJ and she was there to celebrate Juneteenth. 🤐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone happen to grab a screenshot from her most recent post before she changed the caption? It originally said something about the restaurant being the first black owned business in cranford NJ and she was there to celebrate Juneteenth. 🤐
It’s still up
IMG_2206.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t grab the screen shot. I was appalled that she was pulling the “go visit a black owned business on Juneteenth”.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like it’s her under fake social media accounts making comments about her becoming a cast member of RHNJ. She is dying to be back on reality TV. There’s no way she can be on that show. She’s a broke ass witch and not likable what so ever. These women live in mansions and she lives in section 8

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would love to see her get her ass handed to her by a RHONJ wife but not have her on the show. Just generally get told off by Teresa or shaded by Jen or Marge. She does not deserve a RHONJ check for being a deadbeat, convenient mother who takes government aid away from people who need actually it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This natural look… ain’t giving. She looks tired, like exhausted.
Like me after a day of gardening. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This gem was posted today on Twitter. Not sure why but some of the comments are beyond. I’m going to have to correct this idiot. It’s MALONEY not DEMARCO! Obviously he can’t spell. What a fan!
I can't tell if the comment about wanting a black woman in RHONJ is genuine or a troll lmfaooo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.