Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% the best she’s ever looked, even the short outfits and crop tops, she didn’t look cheap for once. Too bad it’s short lived.
I swear she was the best dressed with jayden pregnancy.
Instead of glowing up, Tracy is glowing down and it's sad to see her refuse growth, not just for herself but the kids

Reactions: 17
I see by all her reposts that marriage is on her agenda 😂 😂 😂- this is gonna be some 💩 show. I can smell her desperation through my phone screen - classless as usual.
TT parents need to get him away from her - look how it ended for Corey & his family!!!!!! 🏃 🏃 🏃 🏃 TT your life & sanity depends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the actual worst! Just sharing photos of other kids faces and names! Has she never heard of safe guarding and protecting posting children who arnt your own om social media! My kids school does not allow any posting on social media of any child but your own, far too risky!

Reactions: 14
I see by all her reposts that marriage is on her agenda 😂 😂 😂- this is gonna be some 💩 show. I can smell her desperation through my phone screen - classless as usual.
TT parents need to get him away from her - look how it ended for Corey & his family!!!!!! 🏃 🏃 🏃 🏃 TT your life & sanity depends on it.
I noticed that to lol & holding babies tryna show Patel raheem she's family material 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's using her sons graduation post to advertise her stupid 20 percent off code. She must be hurting for money again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You kept him from Julian’s kindergarten grad? Like Steph keeps Mark away from his family?

Ok Doris the ugly step sister from Shrek.
Acting like he didn’t show up. She’s a bleep. A dried up bleep. She could have allowed him and his family to be there but instead she alienated him AGAIN. I can not wait til karma shows up and gets her. CAN NOT WAIT!

Reactions: 25
The jumper!! Oh my god the f*#king jumper! Seriously what age is she!? I feel for the 2 girls living with a man obsessed mother it's sickening 😵🤬

Reactions: 8
Why are the girls in the same clothes as yesterday? How could she send them to school in dirty clothes.
Why were her parents front and center and her dusty ass was on the far end? Oh that’s right because they have been raising him. She was a plus one to her own son’s graduation. How does anyone except her to invite Corey when her ass was barely invited. She should really hide under a rock.

You kept him from Julian’s kindergarten grad? Like Steph keeps Mark away from his family?

Ok Doris the ugly step sister from Shrek.
Didn’t Corey confirm that Mark doesn’t deal with his family because he believes he’s above them? Isn’t that where Tracy gets it from?

Why is anybody shocked that she left Corey out of Julian’s graduation? It plays right into her narrative of Corey just not being there for the kids, it won’t be until they’re older that they learn that part of the reason he wasn’t there was because “a judge ordered it.” Also, from what it seems like, even the School was probably shocked she was there.

Yes, Corey should have handled his business like a man and not like a punk ass witch…. The kids are going to pay the price in the long run… won’t be shocked if they go NC with both of them when they’re older. They both are giving a good number of various valid reasons.

Last edited:
Do not believe this monster,HEY TRACY why wasn’t Corey there???I’ll take ur a trash and didn’t tell him so u can make it look he didn’t go,well of course he didn’t go because YOU didn’t make him aware kinda hard to be somewhere when you aren’t told details,nice try

do not believe her!!!!!he was never informed that is why he wasn’t there lying beast

Reactions: 19
Is the place she went for Julian’s graduation dinner tonight the place kids eat free on Tuesdays? Plus I don’t get that her and the kids dress in tank tops and cropped tops in middle of winter yet they will wear more clothes during a heatwave. Plus the relationship with this guy is odd. She seems to post more about him than WITH him. It’s a Tuesday evening, no reason why he couldn’t join them at dinner if he wanted to.

Reactions: 11
Boots in the summer, crop tops in the winter. Backward ass witch.

The “A” on her sweatshirt: cringe af. I say this again YOU ARE ALMOST 40 YOU FUCKIN IMMATURE WEIRDO!!!

By her not telling Corey & his family about the graduation she’s building more karma for herself; can’t wait for the day her world comes crashing down. Yes Corey could’ve stepped up and checked online or called the school to find out about graduation, but we all know he’s lazy when it comes to things like that, or maybe he’s truly a dunce and doesn’t know how. She still could’ve let them know for Julian’s sake. She’s too busy thinking about herself and her rent-a-dad with his ball-hugging jeggings.

Reactions: 22
It’s not a surprise to anyone especially the Eps that they weren’t “cordially invited” to Julian’s graduation. BUT it is ALSO NOT a surprise that Julian was graduating. If the Eps wanted to be there they could have been there. Call the school. Get the details. Corey is Julian’s dad and there is no restraining order against him or his family. We all know Tracy wasn’t going to give Corey the details. I bet she never has given Corey the details even when he had visitation. I’m going to give the Eps the benefit of the doubt and think they weren’t there because there would have been a royal rumble between the Maloney’s and the Eps and being the bigger person with the kids as number one importance they chose to stay away. Honestly I could just imagine the rabid animals the Maloney’s are.

Reactions: 18
It’s not a surprise to anyone especially the Eps that they weren’t “cordially invited” to Julian’s graduation. BUT it is ALSO NOT a surprise that Julian was graduating. If the Eps wanted to be there they could have been there. Call the school. Get the details. Corey is Julian’s dad and there is no restraining order against him or his family. We all know Tracy wasn’t going to give Corey the details. I bet she never has given Corey the details even when he had visitation. I’m going to give the Eps the benefit of the doubt and think they weren’t there because there would have been a royal rumble between the Maloney’s and the Eps and being the bigger person with the kids as number one importance they chose to stay away. Honestly I could just imagine the rabid animals the Maloney’s are.
they didn’t go because they weren’t informed and had no idea I was told

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.