Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wanna share their that’s already been blocked 💀 FINSTA (fake IG) that’s an OG here and talks with Tara? I wanna message you because I have a few questions about Bonnie but don’t feel right posting them here!! Especially since BIG BACK bleep witch lives on here. Nothing bad! Just don’t feel like BBCB deserves the right to their life since she cut them off from the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just disgusts me. It doesn’t make me think of a man that’s stepping up, it makes me think of Tracy playing house
---
Father’s Day bbq my ass
Tony Tights didn’t “step up”… Tracy, you literally took their father out of the picture because you’re a spiteful bleep and wanted this narrative and this shmuck fell right into it……

I know first hand accounts of men like Tony Tights getting the tit beaten out of them because they run around acting like dad because the woman won’t let the real dad be in the picture for something petty like money…. Or because they have a certain narrative they want everyone to see…. Do what you want with that information…..

Just a reminder, Tracy requested a Judge that would revoke Corey’s visitation. She got exactly what she wanted and soon after she went live with playing house with Tony Tights….. one day her children will learn of this, Math the Math and I pray they act accordingly.

This is gross, but 100% exactly what we expected from her.

Also, the picture of him and Jayden and his hands on her neck, playing around or not, its not bleeping funny.

Corey may not have been paying child support or did the life insurance thing (still find that a bit off)…. But he was showing up for them…. It can be counted on 1 hand how many visitations he missed in 4 years…. How many of Tracy’s weekends did she dip on her kids? Or how about how for the last 4 years, it seemed the kids lived under 3 different roofs every week.

Corey’s lack of care about this situation and just going about his life, is disgusting…. Tracy playing this out for the world to see so she can get the IG clout, is gross. They both need to grow the duck up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This just disgusts me. It doesn’t make me think of a man that’s stepping up, it makes me think of Tracy playing house
---
Father’s Day bbq my ass
Hand round neck of that poor child. Joke or not the portrayal of her being ” the bad kid” isn’t funny

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
has he deleted that now?!
Nope… still there, but it’s interesting how the only comments on it is Julie, Tracy & Tracy as Stephanie… yet it somehow has 337 likes?

Disgusting
HOW THE duck IS THIS FUNNY? She doesn’t look like she’s laughing, she looks like she’s in distress and all your bleep ass is doing is laughing about it? The duck?!? why because it’s Jayden? duck out of here.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It's usually women exactly like tracy, narcissistic, chaotic, dysfunctional, reliving in her self caused traumas and hurts, heavy drinkers and victim/hero mentality who allow men to call her wife or she calls them husband without an actual ring on her finger or an engagement. She's a fool. I don't think tony tights should or will marry her , but she gets so manic about men and this one let her go on the internet calling him her husband and pretending to play step dad when in reality it's just a guy she's known for 6 months. She's a walking red flag. Also men who get to play the role often time don't make it to the actual role bc they get to play house, see how chaotic it is, and then decide to leave.. tt will do the same

Corey can’t even be bothered to fight for his kids, he’s not gunna fight Tony Tights lol as far as not missing visits, what else is he doing? Not working. Glad he has time to play softball tho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_7097.png

Love how Trevor hates on people for wearing crocs yet her man is wearing slip on rubber clogs with his tight plaid pants

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her “influencing” is TRASH. The caption is so long and she couldn’t even be bothered to proof read. She is so lazy.

also, when you go to movies, why the duck are you recording it you numbnut. bleeping idiot is out here giving spoilers when she should be in the moment with her kids.

You can see the sadness in Jayden’s eyes. It’s heartbreaking to know that besides Tara, not one adult gives a duck about equality. Can’t wait for her to be old enough to put Tracy in her place and then go NC for her own sanity. Hopefully Tracy changes but…..what r the chances of that?

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe a judge would willingly keep a child from their father, especially since he has been present in their lives as well as his family. The damage this is causing these kids is awful.

Reactions: 13
Nope… still there, but it’s interesting how the only comments on it is Julie, Tracy & Tracy as Stephanie… yet it somehow has 337 likes?

HOW THE duck IS THIS FUNNY? She doesn’t look like she’s laughing, she looks like she’s in distress and all your bleep ass is doing is laughing about it? The duck?!? why because it’s Jayden? duck out of here.
It’s how it all starts int it a so called joke soon becomes all out abuse! Makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s how it all starts int it a so called joke soon becomes all out abuse! Makes me sick
Why the duck is any man, much less a man you JUST met, touching your child? Protect the children my ass Tracy. DO BETTER ASSHOLE! TARA ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU!

The fashion police would have a field day with his tight plaid or whatever pattern and rubber shoe…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.