Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That boutique post she almost looks like she could be an age appropriate human and then BAM triple nipples galore. How long before princess armor starts having crappy knock offs of the boutique?
The Father’s Day post is top tier the most wild weird thing not just to include tiny Tony. But his dad?! Weird weird weird

that food review is pathetic. Just suck Erols 🍆 already. Every single thing was amazing? Lie. Statistical lie. But maybe if you go for the entirely empty restaurant early bird special 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah sometimes she does some really thirsty “please repost me and/or offer me freebies” and that post was definitely one
That boutique post she almost looks like she could be an age appropriate human and then BAM triple nipples galore. How long before princess armor starts having crappy knock offs of the boutique?
The Father’s Day post is top tier the most wild weird thing not just to include tiny Tony. But his dad?! Weird weird weird

that food review is pathetic. Just suck Erols 🍆 already. Every single thing was amazing? Lie. Statistical lie. But maybe if you go for the entirely empty restaurant early bird special 🙄
a
---
It’s a tough call & prob why she waited that long to make it happen to be honest. My opinion. Corey acted like a total piece of tit but bringing these humans into the world who didn’t ask to be… and purposely tried his best to do the bare minimum. Most dad beat dads try to throw that excuse “taking me away from them was unnecessary and not what’s important “, but actually he knew what he was doing and wasn’t doing… and no matter the woman.. it’s not right for the man to try to get away with not doing tit, acting like he believes his presence is what’s most important. Because yes we know there’s some truth there (which is why he and others play that stance ), but also this is earth!! He knows money, providing, security is necessary! I don’t cRe what we’ve said about Tracey and her family…. They shouldn’t be the only ones on the hook for providing security and necessities for these children. They deserve more and Corey IS capable of giving more but he just doesn’t give a tit. So … just like an addict … parents make the hard decision “do I kick them out of my house where things can go worse or do I hope this makes them get their tit together & do what they’ve gotta do”. I know it would be hard but I would make Tracey’s decision too. Yes the kids are hurt n it’s hard to understand but life will always hurt in some ways. It’s just not fair to act like Tracey is in the wrong for this move , all things considered
Tony Tights didn’t “step up”… Tracy, you literally took their father out of the picture because you’re a spiteful bleep and wanted this narrative and this shmuck fell right into it……

I know first hand accounts of men like Tony Tights getting the tit beaten out of them because they run around acting like dad because the woman won’t let the real dad be in the picture for something petty like money…. Or because they have a certain narrative they want everyone to see…. Do what you want with that information…..

Just a reminder, Tracy requested a Judge that would revoke Corey’s visitation. She got exactly what she wanted and soon after she went live with playing house with Tony Tights….. one day her children will learn of this, Math the Math and I pray they act accordingly.

This is gross, but 100% exactly what we expected from her.

Also, the picture of him and Jayden and his hands on her neck, playing around or not, its not bleeping funny.

Corey may not have been paying child support or did the life insurance thing (still find that a bit off)…. But he was showing up for them…. It can be counted on 1 hand how many visitations he missed in 4 years…. How many of Tracy’s weekends did she dip on her kids? Or how about how for the last 4 years, it seemed the kids lived under 3 different roofs every week.

Corey’s lack of care about this situation and just going about his life, is disgusting…. Tracy playing this out for the world to see so she can get the IG clout, is gross. They both need to grow the duck up.
because

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm possible trouble in paradise?
No that’s her jab at friends she think wronged her, in her narcissistic mind.
---

You know she didn’t buy any of those clothes. So it’s even worse that she threw them around the dressing room like the bleeping slob that she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
---

You know she didn’t buy any of those clothes. So it’s even worse that she threw them around the dressing room like the bleeping slob that she is.
Yeah she bought none of these guaranteed. Some of them she even looked halfway decent but can’t have that. Must look tacky as duck.

Reactions: 11
The store posted a video of her not too long away and she doesn’t look bad at all, she just looks way larger than when she posts and her legs are not smooth at all. Again, totally normal, but compared to her posts my goodness.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah sometimes she does some really thirsty “please repost me and/or offer me freebies” and that post was definitely one

a
---
It’s a tough call & prob why she waited that long to make it happen to be honest. My opinion. Corey acted like a total piece of tit but bringing these humans into the world who didn’t ask to be… and purposely tried his best to do the bare minimum. Most dad beat dads try to throw that excuse “taking me away from them was unnecessary and not what’s important “, but actually he knew what he was doing and wasn’t doing… and no matter the woman.. it’s not right for the man to try to get away with not doing tit, acting like he believes his presence is what’s most important. Because yes we know there’s some truth there (which is why he and others play that stance ), but also this is earth!! He knows money, providing, security is necessary! I don’t cRe what we’ve said about Tracey and her family…. They shouldn’t be the only ones on the hook for providing security and necessities for these children. They deserve more and Corey IS capable of giving more but he just doesn’t give a tit. So … just like an addict … parents make the hard decision “do I kick them out of my house where things can go worse or do I hope this makes them get their tit together & do what they’ve gotta do”. I know it would be hard but I would make Tracey’s decision too. Yes the kids are hurt n it’s hard to understand but life will always hurt in some ways. It’s just not fair to act like Tracey is in the wrong for this move , all things considered

because

a
---

because
👏👏👏👏 love this
---

a
---

because
What happened to her tiny legs and body
Wow! So nice to see her in clothes that actually fit her properly and no half shirts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone wanna share their that’s already been blocked 💀 FINSTA (fake IG) that’s an OG here and talks with Tara? I wanna message you because I have a few questions about Bonnie but don’t feel right posting them here!! Especially since BIG BACK bleep witch lives on here. Nothing bad! Just don’t feel like BBCB deserves the right to their life since she cut them off from the kids!
BBCB has me on the fuckin flooooooooooooooooooooor

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got to figure out a way to cover her mini hotdog nipples. Nobody wants to see 40 year old dinner franks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
---

yeah I just saw it at the top of my feed again and she’s just a goddam pig. Like a little just basic human decorum would be amazing
---
She looks miserable in those age appropriate clothes. I bet she couldn't wait to change in to her swap meet knock off clothes.
She’s such trash bc that’s the first time she looked good like ever lol still short or cropped but so mich better looking less cheap and trashy

Reactions: 12
yeah I just saw it at the top of my feed again and she’s just a goddam pig. Like a little just basic human decorum would be amazing
---

She’s such trash bc that’s the first time she looked good like ever lol still short or cropped but so mich better looking less cheap and trashy
100% the best she’s ever looked, even the short outfits and crop tops, she didn’t look cheap for once. Too bad it’s short lived.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.