Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
This is from like months ago. She’s apparently at the beach today because she doesn’t have a job and she doesn’t do anything else.
gets a new tattoo and immediately runs to the beach in the sun. girl, that’s why all your shit looks fucked up. you get whatever done and then don’t follow proper care instructions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
wearing a necklace with his name but blurring it out on your feed?! GIRL, give it up. he’s not anonymous, he’s NOT your kids father. YOU are an insane stage 5 clinger. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
IMG_7798.jpeg

• Haha

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
IMG_2615.png

I just know she created a home screen app icon for Tattle so she can open it up with the quickness. SHOUTOUT to the tattler who literally posted everything she addressed in this caption 😂

Pathetic bitch reads her snark page and acts accordingly..we run her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
Notice how jess asked what he liked about Tracy, psychically and not mentally. That's all Tracy thinks she has. Skates by on life by looks. If we can even call what she is as "looks"
When Jess asked the question my first thought was “wow these women have absolutely no substance”. I can’t imagine being 40 and still thinking physical appearance is the most important quality. Goes to show Tracy has nothing to offer but her A-1 blowies.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why did it take her being with a man for her to be nice to people in her comments section?

Also stating that you got rid of your lash extensions because your boyfriend requested it, doesn’t really seem like a flex. It seems more like you’re in desperate to keep him mode.

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Yeah, I’m sorry here but she refuses to work. She is literally refusing to work. Her parents are enabling her. Corey aside, she has not done anything to try to better those children’s lives.
Nope! Look at what she’s done to Corey and his family. And I’m not defending him- man up and take care of your kids. She did a whole song and dance on IG when his dad was sick and passed. She made it all about her. She blew his settlement money and didn’t think about the future or the future of their children. She left him at the lowest moment of his life and then tells the world about their issues. She’s the lowest of the lowest and now she’s keeping those kids away from Corey and his family. I hope karma continues to fuck her the way that it does. Tony Tights will run, he’s 43 and not married for a reason. If I was Tara or raven I would cut her Gene tattoos off of her fat body.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Now it’s 5? Man her fourever tattoo and the braille tattoo are gonna need to be covered.
I’m not just saying this bc I don’t like the girl.. but this is TRULY too much and SO off-putting so soon in a relationship.. You’re a FAMILY of 5 now???? Not even 6 months in and you’re a whole family. Wow. I would seriously runnnn if I was TT. Love bombing might work on a 14 year old (when you mentally stopped growing) but doing this with a 43 year old man is so weird. If this is always her MO, I get why no one’s claimed her or taken her seriously. Why would they? When she gives everything without them earning anything.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Sky has like 2 nails left! This is why children her age with a mom that has dirty nails should not get acrylics!!!!
More than likely those nails are off because that child is probably riddled with anxiety and has more than likely bitten them off, but also, 9 year olds shouldn’t have nail salon level tips anyways, a little glue on set from Target is enough if they really want it that badly.

notfriends

Chatty Member
Short nails for Tracy. I’m going to go ahead and say that was a request from fReNcH. So Anthony doesn’t like the spider lashes, long fake ass gross dirty nails, etc. sounds like Anthony doesn’t like Tracy. He’s already trying to change her into something she’s not. You can’t tone her down. She’s tone death. And Tracy is here thinking awww he’s trying to control me it must mean he loves me like she’s in high school. This is going to make for an ugly messy breakup. You can see it happening before it happens. She’s going to accuse him of being abusive after they breakup.

Side_boob

How many times you’re gonna mention you have full custody. Also partying for a friends birthday that’s bullshit. You point-blank said you liked party and he likes to stay in.
So, are you telling us that you weren't fully focused on your family before Tony Tights and this alleged full custody lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Teafor1

I see Sammy’s there. She’s right about one thing they’ll always be friends. Because birds of a feather…. Any of those friends that can sit idly by and watch her TraCasey Anthony those kids, are just as big of pieces of shit that she is; as is her low life family.

flowers918

The more she talks about Hat the more I think it’s made up. The podcast is about her current TruE LoVe and she was talking about Hat and her exes.
She said she called Corey to tell him Tony Tights was going to meet the kids and he gave her his blessing. She said she cared about that but HAD to throw in he doesn't pay child support.
She said we will find the girls in their room talking to tony tights on the phone bc they wanna tell him about their day 🥴. She sounded so desperate, he kept saying he told her a bunch of times he didn’t want to rush into anything but she grabbed him and kissed him day 1 and shes talking about engagements and marriage 😂
She said her dad Papa Maloney isnt a handy man and can’t change a light bulb (he calls FRENCH for that stuff!) BUT he can GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE. (Que the CEO IF DELTA) and she said something about him being involved with getting Julian in his school. Tracy has to have him help her turn her phone on bc he’s smart with technology. 🥴 and she first was intrigued by him bc he had a camera so she thought would have a personal photographer.
She PROTECTS HIM & HIS SAFTEY by not posting him BUT she the way she posts her children, make it make make sense.
Idk but I got the vibe she is laying it on wayyyyy thick. He did say he said he couldn't wait to say I love you to her 🙄 BUT she said it first in a drunk TEXT (surprised, anyone??)

She parties a lot and he likes to stay home, he will prob get over that real quick.

OF COURSE she told a story how Jayden was being difficult and she couldn’t control her meltdown (as per usual) and HE calmed her down like the first time he met her!? Like Tracy just allowed this new man to take Jayden aside so she didn't have to “deal” with her least favorite child.
He said they have only spent time together at night together 3 or 4 times bc she has KiDs at Night and is a MOM!!!! 😴😴🙄🙄🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow