Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfriends

Chatty Member
Won’t they have the alleged ruling listed somewhere? Not sure in NJ courts you have this
I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Comments made by Corey and tara under both their bday posts

sorry have a headache so I don’t feel like taking screen shots right now! But comments are there -

Corey says he doesn’t have the money to pay
Tara says she has receipts and that she was kept for years from seeing the children outside of Corey’s time
What a load of shit that he doesnt have the money. His pictures sure show that he keeps his face fresh, nice clothes and got those teeth implants. He is an abled body person who can work, and if he can't work, he should be seeking SSDI, which would help with child support amounts. He is just a lazy waste of space, more content with sitting on his sister's couch, than getting up and being a decent father and productive member of society. He can play the victim tears all he wants, he also created this situation by being a louse. He isn't much of a prize either, which is why I am sure women arent flocking to be with him. And the Eps need to stop supporting him as if he is a victim in all these. He is a victim of a situation his lazy ass created. Stop enabling him too and force him to stand up and be a man and father.

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Fuck off stephanie 🙄 where was Tracy praying for him… at the club?!
This is all the confirmation I needed that Tracy ABSOLUTELY runs 5head Schnozzola Steph’s IG 🤣🤣🤣 prayed for him. How about praying your 36 year old deadbeat daughter gets a J-O-B. How about praying that she get off her flat lazy government assisted a$s and not wait for someone else to rescue her — and rescues herself. For the sake of her kids. You absolute joke.

• Haha

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
I would be so embarrassed to post something like this on SM and especially if I have new “in-laws” 🙈 she seriously needs help! Her desperation for compliments and validation from anyone is UNREAL. I swear I’m always getting second hand embarrassment for her🥴
You know Tony Tights mom and dad have seen this lololol how embarrassing. I wish someone would mail these photo shoots to Mark but he probably has them framed at the office.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.
Let's be real it's fuck them kids and protect the man for her!!!

Ashleymarielovve

How gross is she that she has to come off like she’s some person cus she “beat depression without meds”crossed the line to me I’m going to comment on her podcast page and her backup cuz she blocked me cus she can’t handle truths absolutely disgusting
---
🤢🤮 she doesn’t even realize what she did with making a statement like that with following like hers

Attachments

• Heart

lolzlolz

Imagine paying for patreon to see his unblurred face when she posted him for free a couple days later. Tracy, the marketing GENIUS ladies and lads.

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
2nd half:

-She was all over him 10 minutes after meeting him (stage 5 clinger)

-He lives 2 hours away and wanted to meet her again the next day, and they met at the mall. They saw each other 3 days in a row and decided to start dating after that. Again WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

-She told Corey about the relationship and told him she wanted the kids to meet him. She said she was scared to mention it to Corey because he gave her problems in the past with other men.

-She said she introduced the kids to him at a party and the kids automatically loved him. LOL Of course she claims Jayden had a temper tantrum and he asked Trashbag if he could take her aside to another ROOM to talk to her and she allowed that. WTF He just met your kids and you are allowing him to privately talk to her??????? This bitch is an ASSHOLE

-They keep mentioning “Hat” and how he taught Trashbag how to speak and not argue.

• Angry
  • Haha

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I almost liked it better when she blurred his face. Now we’re going to be subjected to his crabby pics 24/7

• Haha

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I would absolutely not advertise these nails. They are so misshaped and wonky. Maybe another 14 year old is doing them again bc these are crazy. Imagine saying “I like natural nails”’and then seeing these gross things?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PrawnPurse

I can’t wait for the day Jayden tells that skanky bitch some home truths. Jayden is beautiful. It’s sad she’s jealous of her own child.

• Heart

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
We are all hoping for Tara to be at the courthouse for the kids. Why do I have a feeling, she just went and got married 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
If you watch the video you can see that it’s the filter app she uses. When Jayden turns a little bit, you can see the filter glitch, especially at the lips.
She’s 100 percent using a filter, as she does in every pic and video, but those spiders on her face are strip lashes.

Anthony can tell her until he’s blue in the face that he prefers a more natural look and doesn’t like the spiders on her face but she will never ever give up the costume makeup. She knows she needs it to feel pretty.