Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Here we go ladies. Let see how many lies we can find:

-She claims she was in a bad depression last year and didn't think she would recover.

-she protects his face for safety and security from the psychopaths of the world.(it's funny she doesn't protect her children from the pedophiles of this world.)

- She claims she calls him french because he has french bulldogs and her little cousins told her he looks like french montana. And people tell him that all the time.🙄

- She claims she met him on bumble. All he had to do was send her a compliment, and that's what did it. They talked on the phone 5 hours on the first day. Where the fuck are your kids!

- She kissed him the minute she saw him. She said she jumped in his car and kissed him immediately. (I'm sorry I feel like that's kind of creeping but that's just my opinion).

- They met at Starbucks for the first time.So we all know that cup she posted back in january/ february was the first time they met.

- She states, he's 6 foot 3 and a big guy. If he's 6' 3 wtf height is she??? They are almost the same size. Lmaaooo

Taking a break from listening. Will post more soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
First off. Who meets someone a day after talking? Are you not worried about who they are as a person? They could murder you.
And then you introduce the kids to someone you JUST MET? And allow him to talk to your middle daughter alone in a room? TF!
Bitch is so worried about this busted ass manboy and her need to be dixked down and wanted over actually being a fucking parent to those kids she wanted so badly.
Cps is knocking. Answer the fucking door Tracy

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LizMac_2022

She’s triggered lol
I wish I wasn’t block!!! She erkkkks me😡first of all you dumb fuck no one is obsessed with the air you breathe, we’re just annoyed that people like you exist and manage to get away with so much shit! Second of all we haters ARENT paying shit because we already saw his ugly face! You are a PATHETIC LOSER of a human!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lolzlolz

1.) how fucking EMBARASSING and weird is it to have your NEW boyfriend’s mom play grandma to those kids. That woman has no obligation to your children and she does not consider them her grand babies (I can only assume as such).
2.) your kids have an actual father and grandmother you gate keep from them.
3.) there is all the proof here in these threads you can give to discovery for the courts to adjust custody.
Tracy is an unfit mother and guardian. She is an awful person with vile racist tendencies.

I hope Tara wins!!

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Both of those adults are doing those kids a disservice by being petty spiteful assholes to each other and not thinking about the best interest of the children. Corey was given all the tools and he still didn’t do the work. Tracy isn’t incapable of getting a job, she’s just fucking lazy and entitled to think she doesn’t need one. Tracy may make it difficult to Co-Parent effectively , but Corey makes it easy for her to spin her narrative in her favor.

Side_boob

I'm dying to see what kind of voodoo photoshop work she did on Tony Tights pics to make them acceptable enough to post.

Also, calling Julian Papi gives the the biggest ick.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
💀 ☠ 💀 ☠ This so called “professional” photo is AWFUL first and foremost the manky cheap old towel 😂 😂 😂- I know ladies a bit like the old trollope wearing it. It’s wrong sooooo wrong, but the. we expect nothing less from the 🤡
Such an odd flex for someone who literally did some injections today on her face because of her “imperfections”

• Haha
  • Heart

bergencountycnty

“What do you want to know”

how many times you hit your head to be this delusional?
Do you share pants with your boo?
why are you hiding his face?
exactly which mental illnesses do you have?
what was your weight loss surgery like?
Is it ozempic now or just photoshop?

• Haha

flowers918

it’s so weird that she will post his family’s faces and not his. like what?
I bet this is all a calculation per usual - like she’s doing something so influential 🙄 I bet she posts him after the podcast this tuesday no way in hell shes gonna not post him plus he posts her soooo what’s the secret? Her posting the kids with his parents like one big happy family is so cringy.

laceyincali

VIP Member
I’m not familiar with NJ state law but in TX, NV, and CA Medicaid is automatic for low income families. Meaning Tracy and all of her kids qualify for health insurance AND food stamps. Why is the burden on Corey to get insurance if it’s state-funded? He definitely needs to get off his ass and pay his child support though. Yes she’ll probably spend it on herself but at least he can say he’s doing his part. He needs to man up and pay, he chose to have those kids with a trash ass bum…that’s on him.

lesleyNOPE

Chatty Member
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted

• Angry
  • Sad

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Lmaoooo I know none of us wasted our money going on Pateron to see him. We all knew who he was way before. This girl is a fucken joke. It's always me, me, me with her. How about you cover your kids like you cover this bum.

Hey Tony Tights she's gonna suck you dry and spit you out! Then she's gonna turn around and play victim and talk shit about you and your family. It's an on going circle with her. She doesn't change. It's always every one's fault not hers.

• Heart

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
These comments are just as delusional as she is! Show me where he’s stepped up to be a father figure to her kids? Treated her like a Queen with her parents supervising multiple documented dates? (His bday and night in nyc) Gtfo here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lolzlolz

Lmao “they’re only dirty during these shoots and not on the daily”. What an odd thing to clarify - it’s because we know youse dirty all the time Tracy!!

• Haha

newjerseyhoe

Here we go ladies. Let see how many lies we can find:

-She claims she was in a bad depression last year and didn't think she would recover.

-she protects his face for safety and security from the psychopaths of the world.(it's funny she doesn't protect her children from the pedophiles of this world.)

- She claims she calls him french because he has french bulldogs and her little cousins told her he looks like french montana. And people tell him that all the time.🙄

- She claims she met him on bumble. All he had to do was send her a compliment, and that's what did it. They talked on the phone 5 hours on the first day. Where the fuck are your kids!

- She kissed him the minute she saw him. She said she jumped in his car and kissed him immediately. (I'm sorry I feel like that's kind of creeping but that's just my opinion).

- They met at Starbucks for the first time.So we all know that cup she posted back in january/ february was the first time they met.

- She states, he's 6 foot 3 and a big guy. If he's 6' 3 wtf height is she??? They are almost the same size. Lmaaooo

Taking a break from listening. Will post more soon.
When he came on he said he just said his prayers before going to bed and prayed that he was ready to start dating again and about an hour later he got an alert for a message on bumble and it was her. Totally busted her for lying, saying he messaged her first 😂

Putting it all together she swiped on bumble on January 3rd and met him in person the next day for coffee. She said a month later she wanted to bring him to a party, but her kids were going to be at that party so she called Corey to let him know because she’s nice even though she doesn’t need to give him that courtesy since you know, he doesn’t give her what he is suppose to, of course she threw in child support. So a month later would’ve been the Super Bowl party that at her parents house. The best part is, she says that she doesn’t want to post him or his family because of all the publicity. She posts his parents. I can’t believe she actually said publicity. Lmao

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
who’s going to take one for the team and listen to it lol
---
just seconding all the thoughts that had been shared. If Corey was seeing someone and did this, Trashbag would absolutely being loosing her mind publicly.

adding to her juvenile thinking, the “A” necklace is ridiculous.
Did Corey meet Too Tights? Or is this another one of Cuntface’s I can do it but you can’t moves. Cause if I remember correctly this bitch lost her damn mind over the damn suspicion of Brielle having been around the kids without her meeting her. I will continue to stand on my soap box: Tracy is the reason they do not coparent effectively.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Where the FCK is their actual father?! This is seriously beyond disturbing and disgusting. I have no words. From dressing those poor babies like little Lolitas (it's actually shocking how much she's serving those kids up on a fckn platter for the p3dos) , to pushing them to play house with her new man... I'm just sitting here like 😱 this will not end well and her karma is gonna be like a fright train slamming into that bitch
Now would be the time to eat some ramen for the next few months, lawyer the fuck up and handle business….

• Heart