Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktrost621

Chatty Member
I can’t wait for the post when she does reveal his face … hahaha

“oooohhhh he’s……..cute 🙄
“You look good together”
“Much happiness”
“When’s the wedding??!!”
“He’s different then any of guy you dated”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ECC2020

I legit get second hand embarrassment with her blocking out this guys face. Just don’t fucking post pictures with him in it. She looks like an idiot.
She wants to protect this guys identity but refuses to protect her own kids from the pedophiles of the internet. No problem posting her girls in the tightest clothes, kissing her son like he’s her boyfriend. AND now she had her daughter taking videos of her and this guy being all lovey dovey. There’s seriously something wrong with her.

there’s a million other ways to be an influencer and build a platform…this isn’t it.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Meanwhile, she’s literally been celebrating his birthday since a month ago in Aruba. Julian is probably developmentally delayed and has no idea.
Maybe it’s just me, but if my kid had obvious sensory issues, I probably wouldn’t allow for restaurant workers to sing to him. That kid had a straight up sensory overload moment. But I guess it’s more important to get the shot right?

• Angry
  • Sad

ECC2020

I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.
I think Corey is depressed and I also think he holds A LOT of resentment towards Tracy. She literally blew through all of his money, then kicked him some more while he was down. Once the money ran out she left him. Something tells me he refuses to pay child support because he knows damn well non of it will go towards the kids care. But it’s no excuse, his actions are hurting his children. They’ve been divorced for a few years now-there’s no reason that he shouldn’t have his own place. He needs to make moves for his children and their best interest.

• Sad

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I'm so tired of her making it seem like she's dating a celebrity, for God's sakes, it's an average Joe that's probably gonna dump her in a few months. Does she really think she's that important that she's charging people to see his crusty face. Also the pic she just posted with jayden sitting on his lap gives me the creeps. No child should be sitting on a man's lap that you just met four months ago. Like is she fuckin ok!!!! I can't deal with this bitch. Hides her ugly man's face but serves her kids on silver platter for all the pedophiles. I hate her thinking. I swear her brain didn't mature past 21.

• Angry

Ashleymarielovve

Who on earth makes people to pay to see their bfs face?she can’t be serious she isn’t the pope she isn’t a famous celebrity idk who told her she was but has audacity

Tracy nobody cares trust us and ur outta of ur mind acting like a 13 year old as ur a mother get it together

• Haha

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the MAJOR red flag 🚩 that’s him spending Mother’s Day with trashy and her family instead of his own mother?? Aka Tracy’s “mother in law”

• Sick
Reactions: 25

lesleyNOPE

Chatty Member
It’s been years, I’m not sure how anyone here finds a way to defend Corey at this point. He has literally nothing else to do but work, he could have 2 jobs to support his kids / health insurance / get off his sisters couch

• Heart

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them and touching all over them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.

it’s so weird that she will post his family’s faces and not his. like what?

• Haha

PrawnPurse

She is such a crank. Like, Tray… Let’s talk.
You could turn all of this around, get a job, be a proper mum, have the white picket fence life - but, you have to be willing to put that hard graft in.
Right now, all we’re seeing is a bloated, plastic, shein wearing (in sizes way too small), kid neglecting, dick riding woman, depending on her parents just short of wiping your flat arse.
You go on like you’re an influencer, all you’ve influenced me to do is to work harder and be thankful I don’t touch alcohol anymore.
Because girl, let me tell you - you ain’t cute, you ain’t sexy… you’re desperate and you know it.
You hyper sexualise your children for these random men and women to talk on. You’re a disgrace to all the single mums who bust their arses off (flat or peachy), all the while, protecting their kids from the internet weirdos, you proudly label fans.
Youre a fat, cellulite ridden bully and no amount of procedures will hide your rancid insides oozing out of every pore.
You ain’t the catch you think you are, you’re like the dose of the clap.
I’m going now, because I’m hormonal and this specimen is really hitting on my last nerve today, love you lot though.

• Haha
  • Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
You have to be a special type of mentally deranged to think that someone calling you out on your bullshit is “stalking” and “obsessed”. Like girl get over yourself NOBODY wants to be broke, built like a linebacker with a fucked up face and jacked up teeth. Unemployed deadbeat mom ass gtfoh!

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She got triggered 🤣 and I got blocked 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s so fkn annoying
The way she keeps bragging about having full custody sounds more like she herself just got her kids back full time, not that she took away Corey’s rights to the kids all together and even then, it takes hard extenuating evidence for that to happen either way, it doesn’t sound like a flex, the way she thinks it does…. it sounds like a fuck up.

KH523

Showing off her "imperfections" but photoshops the sh!t out of her face. She is so thirsty
Also, if she’s getting so much attention from her man, why does she have to post a poorly photoshopped half naked pic on social media for validation from all 15 followers and 5000 bots?

• Haha
  • Heart