Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parent’s home or her parent’s shore house or someone else’s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacher’s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---

I just want to clear this up just in case some people don’t know. “We” is not tattle. I don’t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the “BB” stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. I’m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.
as someone who grew up in the same town, he was in HS the same time I was. he was a few years younger and the nickname did start in HS or before.

Reactions: 10

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
The delusion is so real with this one. To photoshop her face to DEATH and then have the absolute nerve to post her in a video where she can’t filter and photoshop is so ballsy. Isn’t she embarrassed!!!!????? Knowing your man KNOWS you look —nothing— like that and yet choosing to post yourself that way is next level bold. If I even put a insta filter I feel like a fraud. Now I do filterless bc what are we really trying to hide at this point??? But Tracy, you my dear are equally as haggard on the inside as you are on the outside. Face sagging, tits sagging, neck sagging, flat ass sagging. Couldn’t have happened to a better person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I think they do. If you read the attached court ruling from last year it was being considered. It was denied because “at this time” it is the children who would suffer, not because the state of New Jersey doesn’t allow it. When it was first filed it stated Corey was $75k in arrears but at the time of the ruling it was now over $100k. It’s all written in the attached. I think the most infuriating thing is Corey’s absolute refusal to get health insurance for the kids and life insurance for himself (for the kids). I’m usually a Corey fan, definitely pick him over Tracy, but reading the repeated attempts from the court to have him get health insurance for the kids is awful. You can’t excuse that. The defence of Corey not wanting to give Tracy money intended for the kids to squander away doesn’t apply for health insurance. I just can’t believe after 4 years he still isn’t doing it. Maybe at this point he has completely pissed off the judge and they are trying to take measures to make him step up since nothing else is working. And it probably will only take proof of health insurance, life insurance and some sort of small payment towards child support to get visitation started again. Not repayment of the entire arrears. I feel bad for Tara because I bet she doesn’t want to pay for it but totally wants to pay for it to see the kids again. She shouldn’t be put in that position.
Where is he getting health insurance if he doesn’t have a steady job? He literally fucked himself out of spite.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She doesn’t see it b/c she filters every single pic and he looks like a different kid in every picture she posts of him. Cory might not be the best dad but he’s probably one of the better looking guys that she had and never had to blurr out his face. I remember when they were together, she would always post pics of how hot her man was.
That's all she looks for. There's no doubt in my mind that Tracy and Tony only have a sexual connection and not a mental one. She's can't last with someone who has an education.

Joyride60

VIP Member
This is some shit she is laying thick…what is the hurry…he really needs to open his eyes…there is no one I follow or know that acts out their relationship on social media…any social media…She is really sick in the head.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Already at the shore with the kids. With Skylar wearing her schools name allllll over her shirt for creeps on the Internet to see.

• Angry

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Who has a burner account because there is no way any decent man is ok with her posting all these thirst traps and having all thes3 old men comment on her AI chicky photos. Like I'm sorry but that shit is hella disrespectful to him but hey he better not like a single photo of any female on insta!
Who caaaaaaaaaaares, the shit show you described is exactly what we want LOL

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Meanwhile, she’s literally been celebrating his birthday since a month ago in Aruba. Julian is probably developmentally delayed and has no idea.

• Sad