Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she changed it to ladies. Cos her man wears his allllll the time.
Listen….the amount of money I paid for my Apple Watch plus my blinged out band…I will (and do) wear that suit EVERYWHERE! 😂😂😂

Maybe if she had one it could send alerts to remind her of all her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile, she’s literally been celebrating his birthday since a month ago in Aruba. Julian is probably developmentally delayed and has no idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile, she’s literally been celebrating his birthday since a month ago in Aruba. Julian is probably developmentally delayed and has no idea.
Maybe it’s just me, but if my kid had obvious sensory issues, I probably wouldn’t allow for restaurant workers to sing to him. That kid had a straight up sensory overload moment. But I guess it’s more important to get the shot right?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s just me, but if my kid had obvious sensory issues, I probably wouldn’t allow for restaurant workers to sing to him. That kid had a straight up sensory overload moment. But I guess it’s more important to get the shot right?
It’s more important to look like mom of the year for the internet than it is for your child who has sensory issues to be comfortable. I couldn’t watch the video again. It was horrifying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She needs to stop with this bullshit about without medication
It’s the over explaining for me. Like girl, just admit that your priority lies in botched beauty treatments, crappy doodle bear tattoos, and boozy lunches….. seriously, her tattoos give off “What can I get for 50 dollars” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the over explaining for me. Like girl, just admit that your priority lies in botched beauty treatments, crappy doodle bear tattoos, and boozy lunches….. seriously, her tattoos give off “What can I get for 50 dollars” vibes
This is a free tattoo, you get what you pay for. Trev I’m sure promised the artist likes and follows in exchange for a free tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with this bullshit about without medication
Sorry but if a SONG pulled you ‘out of depression without medication’
You weren’t depressed. You didn’t actually have a diagnosis of depression.

She’s so embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.