Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gross is she that she has to come off like she’s some person cus she “beat depression without meds”crossed the line to me I’m going to comment on her podcast page and her backup cuz she blocked me cus she can’t handle truths absolutely disgusting
---
🤢🤮 she doesn’t even realize what she did with making a statement like that with following like hers
Annndddd she keeps pushing “marriage” on him! Delusional witch don’t you remember how MANY times you’ve repeated you were never going to get married! Now these idiots can’t see his face until you are engaged 🤣😂🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The next one will be the Flag of France 🤪 with some dumb Number she made up that associates her and FrEnCh … a 5!!! FiveEver
Lmaohahahah
---
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬
Nailed it
---
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬
So well said

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Out of all the comments she could have responded to she commented on this - triggered!!!!!! I say it again triggered!!!!!!!
your son looks like his dad Trashy get over it just like you got under him to create Julian.
That must burn your soul

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s probably under mommy and daddy’s health insurance still and definitely can’t pay out of pocket for a therapist or a prescription even if she wanted to

Reactions: 7
Posting pics of her and his Mother with the caption “twinning” 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

How many times did Tracy post pics of her and Bonnie over the years??? She’s posted this same pic like 4 times now. I hope Mrs. Lipani is ready for the photoshoot Tracy’s going to take with her next time they’re together so she has material to post all over Instagram to make people believe they’re soooo close. It’s going to be exhausting. Rest up Mrs. Lipani.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posting his family bc she isn’t scared of anyone stealing them. She’s scared of someone stealing him, again. She proved that with her trust issues post the other day

Reactions: 8
Out of all the comments she could have responded to she commented on this - triggered!!!!!! I say it again triggered!!!!!!!
your son looks like his dad Trashy get over it just like you got under him to create Julian.
That must burn your soul
She doesn’t see it b/c she filters every single pic and he looks like a different kid in every picture she posts of him. Cory might not be the best dad but he’s probably one of the better looking guys that she had and never had to blurr out his face. I remember when they were together, she would always post pics of how hot her man was.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t see it b/c she filters every single pic and he looks like a different kid in every picture she posts of him. Cory might not be the best dad but he’s probably one of the better looking guys that she had and never had to blurr out his face. I remember when they were together, she would always post pics of how hot her man was.
That's all she looks for. There's no doubt in my mind that Tracy and Tony only have a sexual connection and not a mental one. She's can't last with someone who has an education.

Reactions: 10
Because of what I said I have her fans commenting all over my insta and messaging me awful terrible things,absolutely disgusting her fans are to do this

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Saddies really are a trashy bunch- birds of a feather.
So wait, is she now paying bots overtime to trash people on IG? If there are actual “fans” who still care this strong about her after not being on tv over ten years to try and defend her on IG they have as many issues that she does

Reactions: 14
Crying about Child Support yet running and getting another doodle bear tattoo, is bum ass baby mama behavior.

Saying you battled depression unmedicated… but ran and got a tattoo…. ain’t a flex and let’s be honest, your “depression” had you self medicating by getting drunk all the time. Not to mention it’s a full on slap in the face to those of us who have been diagnosed with depression and take actual meds because that’s what keeps us being able to function in society because unlike you, we’re productive members of society.

duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Crying about Child Support yet running and getting another doodle bear tattoo, is bum ass baby mama behavior.

Saying you battled depression unmedicated… but ran and got a tattoo…. ain’t a flex and let’s be honest, your “depression” had you self medicating by getting drunk all the time. Not to mention it’s a full on slap in the face to those of us who have been diagnosed with depression and take actual meds because that’s what keeps us being able to function in society because unlike you, we’re productive members of society.

duck off.
^^^^ 👏👏👏👏👏👏 louder for the people in back

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is SOOOOO Tracy to a tee!
‘I REFUSE TO GO ON MEDICATION SO I WONNNNNN AT DEPRESSION IM SOOOOOO STRONG!!!’

some people don’t want to take medication and therapy can help them - that’s fine! For others - medication is a LIFE SAVER literally! It SAVES their lives. She’s diminishing and minimising how medication can HELP! But she’s so strong and Sicilian sheREFUSED TO TAKE MEDICATION. She sounds bat tit crazy.

Also - the fact that she’s like ‘I was obsessed from day 2’

why does she need to tell the world this?
why does she think it’s a flex to have a completely insecure attachment style. She has ZERO understanding of psychology or mental health.
Not surprising because she gets all of her ‘education’ from incorrect memes which are the epitome of psychological MISINFORMATION.

she is TRULY an uneducated imbecile.
UNEDUCATED!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s like a boomer and she believes everything that is posted online. Every website that post misinformation, she’s automatically reposting it like a dumb witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.