Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stupid costume video. Even with a bra her boobs are sagging very low. That quack and her going braless at the beginning really botched her implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy, since you read here, ask BB to hook you up with a Bra store so you can get fitted for proper bras. Your tatas should not be struggling this hard when they’re only about a year old.

• Haha
Why does she celebrate her birthday for three weeks and any other random friend? Yet Jayden got a “mall trip” with Gigi like 4 wks after her actual bday.

• Sad
Why does she celebrate her birthday for three weeks and any other random friend? Yet Jayden got a “mall trip” with Gigi like 4 wks after her actual bday.
To rent a spot at the water park is 2k....Tracy spends more on her "boudoir" shoots every single year, twice to thrice times a year

• Sad
Reactions: 10
To rent a spot at the water park is 2k....Tracy spends more on her "boudoir" shoots every single year, twice to thrice times a year
You mean the tax payers of NJ and her idiot parents do.

Those kids really got royally screwed when it comes to the family lotto.

Literally enough evidence to at least have her blow every time she she gets in a car with those kids and have a guardian ad litem appointed to them but their scumbag father and his family won’t even show up or freely address the court in the best interest of those kids.
Had both happen to my own mother years ago w/my younger siblings and it was due to her latest husband at the time and his family (no blood relation) speaking up in court.
So miss me with any excuses.

Reactions: 11
Tracy, since you read here, ask BB to hook you up with a Bra store so you can get fitted for proper bras. Your tatas should not be struggling this hard when they’re only about a year old.
She already had one when she had her breast surgery and tummy tuck! They “sold” her the recovery bra and her faja and I’m pretty sure in her “influencer video” I saw normal bras and lingerie in the background but of course she’s crappy at her videos that I can’t even recall exactly 🤣

Reactions: 9
IMG_9561.jpeg
IMG_9562.png

for someone who claimed these were her best costumes yet a couple of Days ago, these are BORING. Same wig. Same ugly boots and tights. That corset looks like the one from that makeup trial she did before all her procedures but her tits look just as saggy as they did then. And although these two costumes have been short, she’s covering up a lot on top. Why so insecureT bag?? After all these procedures you’ve done hmmm

• Haha
She already had one when she had her breast surgery and tummy tuck! They “sold” her the recovery bra and her faja and I’m pretty sure in her “influencer video” I saw normal bras and lingerie in the background but of course she’s crappy at her videos that I can’t even recall exactly 🤣
She brought the girls with her and she did the whole thing so terribly that they sent in another girl not too long after, I remember.

View attachment 2538282View attachment 2538283
for someone who claimed these were her best costumes yet a couple of Days ago, these are BORING. Same wig. Same ugly boots and tights. That corset looks like the one from that makeup trial she did before all her procedures but her tits look just as saggy as they did then. And although these two costumes have been short, she’s covering up a lot on top. Why so insecureT bag?? After all these procedures you’ve done hmmm
So bizarre that she gets glasses and now all her costumes are centered around people with glasses. She makes the oddest things her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG has she got on the same leggings she wore yesterday??????????? What a rancid female 🤢 🤢

• Sick
I'm so glad she's back on her blue color theme. Almost forgot what she looks like 🙄
---
SHE IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!
Shes trying to find a dominant man. Sorry hun, they want women on their level. You sell candy house to house. Not building empires 💀 keep digging in the trash, Tracy. You'll find your soulmate in no time, it's only been 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad she's back on her blue color theme. Almost forgot what she looks like 🙄
---

Shes trying to find a dominant man. Sorry hun, they want women on their level. You sell candy house to house. Not building empires 💀 keep digging in the trash, Tracy. You'll find your soulmate in no time, it's only been 5 years
Well said 🤣🤣
---
The desperation is strong with this one.. for someone who acts like they don’t give a duck about men she sure posts some thirsty embarrassing quotes begging for a relationship a lot 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tit clit looks like it’s on steroids here . Prednisone on deck
She looks ridiculous. The ONLY thing that looks ok is the length of her wig. She would look better without the extensions and cut some length. Girl, stop with the crop tops every damn day. You look as desperate as you are. How's all the men in your DMs? I'm sure you have so many options 🤣👏🤣👏

Reactions: 12
Well said 🤣🤣
---
The desperation is strong with this one.. for someone who acts like they don’t give a duck about men she sure posts some thirsty embarrassing quotes begging for a relationship a lot 🫠
She is one thirsty - dehydrated 🧌 I mean how desperate can a heading 40 with the intellect of a high schooler get

• Haha
  • Sad
this does not make me feel randy, baby.

• Haha
Yeah i wasn’t impresssed. These are your typical ho costumes.

I did see that Sammy was looking wayyyyy slimmer than Big T.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.