Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Body Mass Index is as annoying about his birthday as she is no wonder she uses him lol

Reactions: 14
Just when I think these Halloween videos can’t get anymore cringe, there she goes and proves me wrong. She looks terrible in that wig. She looks just like her mom and it makes her nose look big. And just b/c it’s top shelf tequila doesn’t make it classy drinking out of the bottle in the street at 3am #whitetrash

Reactions: 19
WTF is this white thing? Is it her pad or napkin to hold the sweat 🤢
Lmao I think they are runs or holes b/c she buys everything two sizes too small. Plus like someone pointed out she’s probably worn them before w/o washing

Reactions: 12
Idk why she accentuates those thunder thighs as much as as she does good lord. And the thigh gap stance is getting old. Honey those tree trunks are not as far apart as u claim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And “sober Sundays”. So you drank fri and sat and sun and now are gonna pick up your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope that the kids childhood memories with the eps always stay close with them. Tracy really isnt tit her priorities only suit what’s best for her. Every weekend she says duck them kids.

Reactions: 11
Thunder thighs McGee 💀
Imagine paying for a boob job that looks like THAT!?
And she’s not even smart enough to use a good bra and supports to make it look otherwise.

I swear college kids I know are not acting like these two over Halloween.
Desperation in Smell-O-Vision!

Reactions: 14
This is going to sound so awful, but they are stereotypical big girls who lost a lot weight and want to wear slutty costumes. Sammy looks fabulous by the way. Tracey on the other hand, definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.