Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and manielle are repeating the costume that her and Jess wore to their baddie Halloween disaster a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her costume! SMH. Needed an excuse to wear her “new prescription glasses”
---
I don’t get the clapping hand emoji with that sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So sad, almost 40 and still excited about wearing slutty Halloween outfits and going out to the club. The abuse she must gets when she’s out. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her one day a week workout and then booze it up all weekend and during the week…idiotic behavior!
and she responded to someone that she works out when she can. So clearly from her posts she will prioritize boozing it up during a lunch during the week or get a bogus procedure over going to the gym. As someone who works a 9-5 and commutes into the city and sometimes too tired to work out when I get home, I would kill for Tracy’s non existent job and be able to work out with a trainer for free.

that’s not the same back that was at the gym…
and circled in black is some suspicious editing on her part 🤔

no comment on the 💩 brown leggings in lieu of bare legs - actually I can’t tell if they are leggings or just bad photoshop. her bottom half in all these photos looks weirdly cartoonish

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6398.jpeg

IMG_6399.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait but can someone find the last time she dressed as a Scooby doo character?! Also wtf happened to jesshottie

Even by Scooby’s expression he’s like girl stay home w/ your kids for once and don’t dare photoshop me too lmao
---
Wait but can someone find the last time she dressed as a Scooby doo character?! Also wtf happened to jesshottie
I think Skylar and Jayden also dressed up like them one year too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many years are we gonna do scooby do characters? She was daphne one year now Velma. And the girls were definitely daphne and Velma 2 years ago I think? Tracy must be wearing Jayden’s costume

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.