Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These costumes were great…… ten years ago. Zero creativity. I’m over here prepping my food for the week after watching this tit show. LOL it’s great entertainment though. So many kids had trunk or treat this weekend, do they not have that in Jersey?

Reactions: 13
So pathetic at least one has a career the other loser forget about her…notice the bobble head look 👀 in her photoshopped pics…suppose to give the illusion she dropped 80 pds since last Friday.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile Olivia’s looking like a whole snack without her tits and ass hanging out. This is how you do class, Tracy! Take note!

IMG_9359.jpeg
IMG_9360.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Meanwhile Olivia’s looking like a whole snack without her tits and ass hanging out. This is how you do class, Tracy! Take note!

View attachment 2539841View attachment 2539843
I love how Olivia is honest about anything she’s had done and looks untold leagues better.

Then there is Tracy…aging like butter left outside during a swamp ass Tennessee summer, can’t lose weight because of her alcoholism and is more busted with each botched procedure she has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you hear her claiming that the shots in that one tray were “water”, you know for the aesthetic 🙄.
She’s such a freaking fraud!
It saddens me to think genetically her kids might not stand a chance having common sense with Tracy being a twit and Corey being a buffoon.

Damn! this witch is still at the bar! Don’t you have kids to pick up from their dads?! Oh yeah mommy Steph will do that!

Reactions: 11
Are we not gonna talk about this ape standing on a table drunk out her mind dancing & singing while patrons stare at her in disbelief? This is so embarrassing, even for a 21 year old. The attention bleep vibe is real.

Reactions: 16
Always making sure it's noted she's "sober" cps def watches her.
YEP!!
As a former kid in the system all I see is performative bullshit!

She thinks she is smarter than everyone but all her social media shows is she is a neglectful alcoholic who wouldn’t be able to see her kids unsupervised if daddy didn’t have money/help her scam welfare and she was “lucky” enough to marry a worthless pos living on a couch, more concerned with ugly Nikes, skanks & trying to one up tracy than the care of his 3 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her drunk voice & no sounds of kids. It's 8pm...do you know where your kids are?
She knows they’re with her parents, cause ya know her mom just “begs” to keep the kids all the time.

YEP!!
As a former kid in the system all I see is performative bullshit!

She thinks she is smarter than everyone but all her social media shows is she is a neglectful alcoholic who wouldn’t be able to see her kids unsupervised if daddy didn’t have money/help her scam welfare and she was “lucky” enough to marry a worthless pos living on a couch, more concerned with ugly Nikes, skanks & trying to one up tracy than the care of his 3 children.
Let’s be real, Tracy has always been performative with her children, she’s just sloppy with it now. Also, we know the reason the kids don’t spend the whole weekend vegging out on the couch with Corey is because of Tara and Raven, they’re the ones who make the weekend magic happen, so for the benefit of the kids, it’s best that Corey stays under his sister’s roof.

Both Corey and Tracy are being coddled as adults, with their kids paying the ultimate price. Those teen years are going to be hell for both of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.