Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many years are we gonna do scooby do characters? She was daphne one year now Velma. And the girls were definitely daphne and Velma 2 years ago I think? Tracy must be wearing Jayden’s costume
She had to get jaydens costume taken in- she’s a Carters size 8/10

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 11.42.13 PM.jpg

Guess she hasn’t washed her tights since she wore them for the IT costume last year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Scroll down crabbers page he was scooby doo gang last year she’s def still stalker as a previous post stated

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many years are we gonna do scooby do characters? She was daphne one year now Velma. And the girls were definitely daphne and Velma 2 years ago I think? Tracy must be wearing Jayden’s costume
Omg she looks like a slug in that picture😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who at 40 is still clubbing? You're a single mom....there's more important things, you'd think.
---
And thanx to Julie for the obese memories
Just look at how big she is...compared to AM, she was the fat friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Night one; randos at madd hatter in Hoboken. Let’s see how WILDly different all these photos are, and compare them to chickyshit’s photos whenever she does this shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I told you work out one day a week and we are 105 pounds what a surprise 😮 she is really getting stupid and boring 🥱 all she is worried about is free tit for herself. She is the most selfish person on this earth…who would want her as a Mother…nobody!

Reactions: 12
Anne Marie was smaller than Tracy when these pics were taken. She must have hated that 😂
Anne Marie might still be smaller than Tracy. She looks like she’s slimmed down a bit too. Good for her. Problem with Tracy is she doesn’t own her real size. Anne Marie has always owned her size.
I told you work out one day a week and we are 105 pounds what a surprise 😮 she is really getting stupid and boring 🥱 all she is worried about is free tit for herself. She is the most selfish person on this earth…who would want her as a Mother…nobody!
Her kids may not be aware that she does more for herself than she does for them. My friend was in her mid-20’s when she realized her mom was a narcissist and that her childhood was actually not normal. In the book I read, it’s when they’re unpacking their trauma that they learn their mother was a narcissist. These kids probably haven’t unpacked who their mother is, but in Julian’s case, he seems to have known from day 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Girl stop trying to make your ass happen. We all seen the real pics of your flat long ass to match your long ass titties. Just ✋️
Why did she need tights? She's "naturally dark" but it was also a nice night where tights would make her sweat.
Did she wear ass pads last night? 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.