Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a person is beautiful on the inside it shows on the outside…this witch is rotting from the inside out…

Reactions: 13
I’m going to be in New Jersey this weekend, but probably about 40 minutes away from her. I’m pretty sure she will be by her parents which is even further.

Think I can convince my husband to do a drive-by of her parents home? Lmao. Middletown to east hanover is a little much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her one day a week workout and then booze it up all weekend and during the week…idiotic behavior!

Reactions: 14
I am absolutely SCREAMing at her workout out video! This takes the bleeping cake! What a complete loser 😱 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yall 😂😂😂😂😂 what in the comedy show was that "promo" reel. I could not stop laughing. And why in the world would anyone wear a ghost face mask while working out?

Thanks Tracy for the belly giggles. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching that video without the distraction of her harsh manly aged face is just- WOW. She really is an enormous linebacker big witch!!! Not a drop of sweat or an ounce of a little cardio for the old clogged ticker. And why does she keep looking behind herself while walking backwards??! Your “trainer” should be looking out for you. What a tit-show circus. Just throw the whole “gym” and “trainer” away.
---
Yall 😂😂😂😂😂 what in the comedy show was that "promo" reel. I could not stop laughing. And why in the world would anyone wear a ghost face mask while working out?

Thanks Tracy for the belly giggles. 😂
And the watching her belly jiggle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching that video without the distraction of her harsh manly aged face is just- WOW. She really is an enormous linebacker big witch!!! Not a drop of sweat or an ounce of a little cardio for the old clogged ticker. And why does she keep looking behind herself while walking backwards??! Your “trainer” should be looking out for you. What a tit-show circus. Just throw the whole “gym” and “trainer” away.
---

And the watching her belly jiggle 🤣🤣🤣
He knows he makes no money off of Tracy, that’s why he doesn’t help her. She’s not committed and he knows she’s not committed because she only goes once a week and there’s never anybody around when she’s there. She doesn’t have the kids this weekend and it’s Halloween weekend. She’s going to be drunk as a skunk starting tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ummm what?!? WHY?

IMG_6392.jpeg

---
uhhh no, it’s not you & Brookyns son - he don’t even like you.
IMG_6393.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.