Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

In honor of Roberto sliding back into Tracy’s Instagram, can we share our favourite Tracy and Roberto moments…
Mine would be when she threw his daughter a baby shower and was referring to herself as a Grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
IMG_1863.jpeg
This is how you write a birthday tribute to your child Tracy. Not a single backhanded compliment in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

MamaKin01

Someone on here said that Tracy has to approve the pictures before they can be posted. Hence why every now and then AnneMarie comes through with some shade.
It was me! I have seen her do it multiple times. There are photos of her and I together where she had to make sure they were good before anyone in the pic posted them. She sat and facetuned them and sent them to everyone in them to post. I have quite a few unedited photos her but I could never post them because it would immediately identify me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

sabz54321

More than likely this is the case, cause she was supposedly supposed to take Jayden this weekend.
I’m sorry I’ll get a lot of hate and pushback for this but what’s wrong with you people? She’s looking for vendors to throw her child a bday party. She spends the entire year reminding us how much she dislikes her daughter so she has to do some sort of show off event to make it seem like although she thinks her daughter is awful, she as a mom, is a saint for still giving her a very late bday party. Like I dno what’s wrong with you people, she’s a mother 25/8 … if vendors want to provide for her parties bc she offers the best influencer promotions to bring them tons of business… why do you have a problem with it? I dno anyone less racist and hateful than her. This page is awful. You people just spread truth and it’s really sickening. Haters.
---
I’m sorry I’ll get a lot of hate and pushback for this but what’s wrong with you people? She’s looking for vendors to throw her child a bday party. She spends the entire year reminding us how much she dislikes her daughter so she has to do some sort of show off event to make it seem like although she thinks her daughter is awful, she as a mom, is a saint for still giving her a very late bday party. Like I dno what’s wrong with you people, she’s a mother 25/8 … if vendors want to provide for her parties bc she offers the best influencer promotions to bring them tons of business… why do you have a problem with it? I dno anyone less racist and hateful than her. This page is awful. You people just spread truth and it’s really sickening. Haters.
Also the body gate is real on this page. She works out in her gym… and now a personal trainer. It has nothing to do with being a slob, photoshop, angles, filtered pics or filtered videos. You haters just motivate this queen mommy to do bigger and better things and honestly you’re just coming off as bitter Betty’s because your men are in her DMs. Please, get a life that doesn’t include your successful careers and marriages and families and good looks 🙃
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Ok let’s be real… your tits are your tits. If you know as much about plastic surgery ass you wanta claim, you’d know that doctors can not totally change the shape of a woman’s breast. You need to look at Tracey’s before to see that there was no way for the doctor to eliminate that completely. I won’t identify my role or my field, but I know my shit regarding this topic, we’ll say that. The girl wanted implants and a lift…. She already had a lot of breast tissue. When she first got them done everyone was saying they were too high up. Now they’re too low. Well whatever you wanta believe for the sake of snark …. But the fact is, her surgery isn’t as bad as everyone wants to say because they hate her. There’s a lot (a LOT) of miseducation on these boards. Don’t bother @Ing me…. There’s no way in hell I wanta read the inevitable angry responses telling me why I’m wrong and they’re right lol.
I mean we all talk the shit but you guys do lose your credit after a while. I do think Tracey stopped looking here as much to see what you guys are saying because it’s clear it’s now just being miserable and not true analysis of her. if she does she prob comes on here mostly to see if anyone in her life or past is being shady or putting info out to others… which has happened before
@Nikkigirl11
Didn’t you say you work in Behavioral Health and that Tracy’s personality is pretty Text Book to what you see?… so you’ve already disclosed your field. So either you’ve had a shitty day and decided to take it out on a forum…. Or you’ve had a nerve struck, which is fine, but if you’re gonna say you know your shit, then be nice and explain your shit. A little education don’t hurt nobody. Education is elevation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

remi85

VIP Member
IMG_0857.jpeg
IMG_0856.jpeg

And crabby liked it and commented 😂

I thought the big bad Scorpio queen blocked all her exes.. 🤔
---
IMG_0858.jpeg

We all do but Tracy thinks she’s can trick ppl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dipshit as at Danielle’s event in some white trash I mean white shein I mean princess armor get up. She’s that desperate. Frankly poor Danielle Bc now I have to hope she gets fired so all the footage is wiped and trash bag can cry about her big square ass being in the background of a d list party
---
Lifted? Those look like they’re caressing her weird vaginal belly button
---
Can someone explain to her that that sequin disaster is suppose to go UNDER a much smaller firmer higher tit? And the pic is shopped look how teeeeeeeeny her neck is
She got her hair, makeup and jumpsuit all ready in hopes of getting casted. Meanwhile Melissa showed up on a sweat shirt and Tracy thought she was going to her bridal shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bh3121

I don’t mean to sound rude, but you live in affordable housing, everything you own is dollar store or knock off, you all always looked ungroomed, and you have money for a personal trainer? I’m sorry, but it’s extremely annoying my ridiculous tax dollars that I pay in Monmouth County (which we can easily afford bc we work unlike you boo boo) are helping fund this gutter rat. I’ve never seen a mother so self absorbed: actually, yes I have, but it’s their children I work with daily that end up having major issues because of it.

oh and someone posted a few pages back she said she pays thousands in cheer. Thats absolutely not true. We know people on the competition team in that area and her kids are not on it. They are a on “pop Warner” “rec type“ one. She could never afford travel teams… we are on four different ones and spend so much time and money on them, but worth every penny to see our kids happy. She could NEVER sacrifice almost every day of the week for her kids events. She can’t even handle them at home all together. She’s such a pathetic excuse for a human being. Flaunting around yet again you live in government housing baby, broke as a joke.

Reactions: 32

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
She’s gotten so predictable and boring. I’m always behind due to time zones. There used to be 5 or 6 pages some days when I checked. Now there’s occasionally 2. Same shit for years. Zero growth and her shitty behavior is not even shocking anymore, it’s just her norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32