Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am always baffled by the people she posts with co-signing the fact the she photoshops HALF HER BODY OFF. like she has no real friends who will tell her the actual truth
Someone on here said that Tracy has to approve the pictures before they can be posted. Hence why every now and then AnneMarie comes through with some shade.

Reactions: 15
So Iโ€™m miserable watching my NY Giants suck ass once again so I have some timeโ€ฆ.for all of you who are blocked here are some photos from today which she posted. Notice how teeny tiny and cellulite free she looks in the screen grabs from HER videos!!! I included the screen grab of her in the wild from behind which was already posted but I canโ€™t stop wheezing at how extremely wide, flat assed and thigh gap free she truly is. Also, the pic with Bill or whatever his name is, she forgot to smooth out her cellulite from her thunder thighs and suddenly doesnโ€™t so tiny and smooth anymore. They way her delusion is set up thinking NOBODY will catch on to what a major catfish she is tickles me beyond words ๐Ÿคฃ

Enjoy ladies ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So Iโ€™m miserable watching my NY Giants suck ass once again so I have some timeโ€ฆ.for all of you who are blocked here are some photos from today which she posted. Notice how teeny tiny and cellulite free she looks in the screen grabs from HER videos!!! I included the screen grab of her in the wild from behind which was already posted but I canโ€™t stop wheezing at how extremely wide, flat assed and thigh gap free she truly is. Also, the pic with Bill or whatever his name is, she forgot to smooth out her cellulite from her thunder thighs and suddenly doesnโ€™t so tiny and smooth anymore. They way her delusion is set up thinking NOBODY will catch on to what a major catfish she is tickles me beyond words ๐Ÿคฃ

Enjoy ladies ๐Ÿ˜˜
Tht arm up pose has got to go my 12 year old nieces donโ€™t even o do that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on here said that Tracy has to approve the pictures before they can be posted. Hence why every now and then AnneMarie comes through with some shade.
It was me! I have seen her do it multiple times. There are photos of her and I together where she had to make sure they were good before anyone in the pic posted them. She sat and facetuned them and sent them to everyone in them to post. I have quite a few unedited photos her but I could never post them because it would immediately identify me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
730am on Saturday? Thats when you went home? Thats a problem. Seek help.
This is not the flex she thinks it is. Swear her behavior reminds me of my college days & weโ€™re 2 years apart.

It was me! I have seen her do it multiple times. There are photos of her and I together where she had to make sure they were good before anyone in the pic posted them. She sat and facetuned them and sent them to everyone in them to post. I have quite a few unedited photos her but I could never post them because it would immediately identify me
Crazy, too bad you canโ€™t edit them to just be the side by sides of her, anyways does she just edit herself and then allow everyone to post it or what? Iโ€™m always so curious how people like that operate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is not the flex she thinks it is. Swear her behavior reminds me of my college days & weโ€™re 2 years apart.

Crazy, too bad you canโ€™t edit them to just be the side by sides of her, anyways does she just edit herself and then allow everyone to post it or what? Iโ€™m always so curious how people like that operate.
I even have some of her wearing a ridiculous wig, she looked absolutely RIDICULOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I even have some of her wearing a ridiculous wig, she looked absolutely RIDICULOUS
You rang? ๐Ÿคฃ I remember thinking it was odd she had all these (cheap, unbleached, un-plucked) wigs and she thought she looked soooooo amazing in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
730am on Saturday? Thats when you went home? Thats a problem. Seek help.
That's honestly insane, this woman doesn't love herself because if she did shed love her own company and being alone!!! like ive said so much on here that proves my point. She cant be in her home alone and chill when she doesn't have her kids because she doesn't like her own company and thats pathetic and sad for her children. I hate even saying that but she needs self evaluation and really learn to love being alone and not jump around weekends she doesn't have her kids its crazy. SIDE NOTE that outfit is hideous and her friends lie to her because id never let my friend wear that out looking the way she does lmao

Reactions: 16
It's safe to say her looks/outfits are a menace to the society. Stores that sell to her need to be closed for misrepresentation.
Looking at her from behind would be a traumatizing plague that would need years of therapy to heal from.๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
---
In the wild
Legit, I hope I'm not the only one bending my head to the side to really take this in?

Gosh I have too much time on my hands. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
---
Damn! This ozempic shots are working so well, she needs to be the cover girl for Semaglutide.:m:m:m
---
Oh hell no miss double ass medium!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She posted some video of clips of herself being happy and having a good time while saying how she wants someone to chase after her and whatever else the video said about being loved and honestly, drives home that to her a fulfilled life only comes from a man, and itโ€™s not her that I feel sorry for, itโ€™s her daughters and her son that I feel sorry forโ€ฆ. Because one day, theyโ€™re going to have an epiphany and realize this and who knows how they will handle it.

As @ashcash has pointed out, Tracy does not like her own company, and that says a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.