Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posts to make it look like she going out with a secret man and prob goes right back in her apartment and put on sweats
---
Haa her whole leg is photoshopped.
She’s the only person I know that is so fit lol her legs look better than my trainers in that picture someone who been working out for years

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god! Now she’s getting in on the Angelina bashing. Anything for her to stay relevant. She is probably in that ladies husbands dms too but since she is a nobody the chick isn’t calling her out.
Lmao, I was actually waiting for Tracy to jump on it… as if her and Angelina aren’t one and the same except one has more money and gets to be on TV for their bullshit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How could you not spot this?! She must be a 8 ball and bottle of tequila in.
Guess she doesn’t have OCD when it comes to attention to detail. And I can’t think of one place this hideous outfit is appropriate to wear. Especially on a rainy day when it’s like 65 degrees outside. She looks like she was deserted on an island for weeks and her outfit fell apart and hair hasn’t been washed in weeks. But she would make the excuse it’s an old pic just like she did when someone called her out about the Tshirt. Doesn’t matter when the pic was taken, regardless she comes off as a desperate hag looking for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LMFAOOOOOO!!!!

And she’s “not on the market”. She’s got jokes today! She’s bitter Danielle is in Bermuda with a man so she’s trying to one up her.
You know she is. Tracy can't believe men aren't beating down her door.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I find it funny she's laughing at Angelina tik tok drama didn't she get with a married man???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm listening to this podcast and Trashbag claims it costs thousands for the girls to be in cheer. In my town the girls cheer is NOT thousands. Can someone from the same town as her chime in and confirm that this actually costs thousands. I think she's being a little extra with this. She also contradicts herself by saying her kids go to bed at 7:30 everyday but then have cheer till 8. How does that work??

And of course Tracy is mentioning money again and that she gets no child support and Corey has money for new shoes and teeth.

She claims that once her kids go to school she sits on the couch to regroup herself (from the looks of it she sits on her couch alllll day). She says she does all her "self care" procedures in one day and posts it throughout the week to make it look like she went everyday. She also claims she WORKS!!! But never mentioned where or when.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm listening to this podcast and Trashbag claims it costs thousands for the girls to be in cheer. In my town the girls cheer is NOT thousands. Can someone from the same town as her chime in and confirm that this actually costs thousands. I think she's being a little extra with this. She also contradicts herself by saying her kids go to bed at 7:30 everyday but then have cheer till 8. How does that work??

And of course Tracy is mentioning money again and that she gets no child support and Corey has money for new shoes and teeth.

She claims that once her kids go to school she sits on the couch to regroup herself (from the looks of it she sits on her couch alllll day). She says she does all her "self care" procedures in one day and posts it throughout the week to make it look like she went everyday. She also claims she WORKS!!! But never mentioned where or when.
Trying to gaslight everyone. Tracy, tattle knows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Speaking as someone who’s daughter has done every type of cheer so far…Pop Warner, Rec and All Star…yes cheer is thousands upon thousands of dollars annually for All Star cheer, Rec cheer can run close to $8k a year depending on how many competitions the teams do and how far they go, uniforms, etc, now Pop Warner which is what her daughters are clearly doing is a football sideline cheer for the most part. They can compete at NJ competitions and may earn a bid to compete at nationals on Disney. My daughter went to Disney with her Pop Warner teams and it was a few thousand for hotel and flights for the both of us. If it is just side line cheer the cost is literally under $200 per athlete so she can kindly stfu.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking as someone who’s daughter has done every type of cheer so far…Pop Warner, Rec and All Star…yes cheer is thousands upon thousands of dollars annually for All Star cheer, Rec cheer can run close to $8k a year depending on how many competitions the teams do and how far they go, uniforms, etc, now Pop Warner which is what her daughters are clearly doing is a football sideline cheer for the most part. They can compete at NJ competitions and may earn a bid to compete at nationals on Disney. My daughter went to Disney with her Pop Warner teams and it was a few thousand for hotel and flights for the both of us. If it is just side line cheer the cost is literally under $200 per athlete so she can kindly stfu.
If she’s claiming low/no income, how do you say you spend thousands??? She got an apt for $111k. In NJ that’s not normal. You took the spot of someone actually low income and their housing. While Poppa Maloney probably has you on the payroll. This is all so gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.