Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are again. Another Tracy thread, another day Jayden goes ignored. Previous thread:

Feel free to add a recap, I’m watching football and can’t concentrate here lol

Reactions: 9
I’ll bring this over from the previous thread.
---
This is what a happy kid looks like. Not your stages pictures trash bag. She wants ppl to pay attention to her. Not some fuckin the royal sweet fairy party.
she could have celebrated Jayden’s bday this weekend. Instead she chose to go out drinking. I can’t with this witch anymore 😒

Reactions: 20
Don’t get it. With all the irrelevant sh*t she posts daily on IG, she couldn’t take time to post Happy Bday to her own daughter?

Reactions: 10
---
This is what a happy kid looks like. Not your stages pictures trash bag. She wants ppl to pay attention to her. Not some fuckin the royal sweet fairy party.
her 9 rules SCREAMS insecure clinger, SCREAMS. and NONE of those rules include anything to do with her children, which also speaks volumes. Tracy will never remarry or find a life partner until she is able to actually grow the hell up. which we all know is as likely as her becoming a good mom

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, not your kids? A healthy relationship with them? All TRACY wants is a man
Tracy wants a man because she needs a picture perfect lifestyle for the gram. If she was to find a man, watch how fast she’d actually coparent, do more with Corey and the kids, suddenly all that bullshit about the kids being first would becomes “facts” she’d post tons of quotes about healthy coparenting and how step parents love for kids they didn’t birth are special and whatever other nonsensical bullshit she expects her Saddies to eat up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
---
What man does she think is going to read all that? witch wrote a 5 chapter dissertation with references and footnotes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What man does she think is going to read all that? witch wrote a 5 chapter dissertation with references and footnotes 🙄
Basically a witch boy who has lost all sense of being and just bows and praises our queen. She doesn’t understand how relationships work. You do not find someone with a list of demands. It’s called attraction. She is just a desperate person needing to prove Corey wrong

Reactions: 12
You mean to tell me, the woman who spit on another woman and ran from her husband wants someone to unconditionally love and support her? Get a reality check Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_0857.jpeg
IMG_0856.jpeg

And crabby liked it and commented 😂

I thought the big bad Scorpio queen blocked all her exes.. 🤔
---
IMG_0858.jpeg

We all do but Tracy thinks she’s can trick ppl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.