Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video she posted on her page of Skylar. And how she spoke to her and had her dance. I will not repost. But for those who saw you know what I mean. GROOMER

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The video she posted on her page of Skylar. And how she spoke to her and had her dance. I will not repost. But for those who saw you know what I mean. GROOMER
And the fake THICK ny accent is back. It was SKYLAAA again. So quick she changed up when cameras were around again 🤣🤣🤣
---
You grew up your whole entire life in EH, NJ Maloney. Stop the charade. Your own mom talks normal. Speak normally you weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_1953.jpeg
Hey Trashy McAsshole, you’re welcome. Glad I gave you the idea. I mean you live in Jersey and all so why is it taking you a little over 2 weeks to take her? You could have taken her the weekend of her birthday week, you know, the one that just passed and all.

PS: WE ALL KNOW YOU’RE USING DANIELLE IN HOPES TO GET ON TV AGAIN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1695879561133.jpeg

Oh how quickly we forget…the sonic parking lot and fight Gigi in front Ms. Vivica A. Fox.
---
In the IGs where she's sitting in her car, her lip filter slips. She's so sloppy.
Thanks for the new pfp!
Also…that’s one long azz boob.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This event won’t be featured on RHONJ because Danielle got suspended from filming after getting into a physical altercation w/ another cast member last weekend. Explains why she’s friends w/ Tracy. I’m thinking it was supposed to be filmed before this happened w/ cast members then after she got suspended, Danielle had to scrape the barrel for guests and here we have Tracy. So sad that Tracy probably gives her daughters the impression that she’s a big deal. They’re in for a rude of awakening when they’re older.
Danielle is off suspension

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2477454Hey Trashy McAsshole, you’re welcome. Glad I gave you the idea. I mean you live in Jersey and all so why is it taking you a little over 2 weeks to take her? You could have taken her the weekend of her birthday week, you know, the one that just passed and all.

PS: WE ALL KNOW YOU’RE USING DANIELLE IN HOPES TO GET ON TV AGAIN.
AS PER HER REQUEST ! What are you trying to prove & to who TRACASEY ?

Reactions: 8
Her fake sqeaky voice with Jayden when she’s jumping in the ball pit is LAUGHABLE. Trying to appear like a good mom in front of these men, Maloney? It is so obviously forced and faked. Just like every single thing about YOU 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dipshit as at Danielle’s event in some white trash I mean white shein I mean princess armor get up. She’s that desperate. Frankly poor Danielle Bc now I have to hope she gets fired so all the footage is wiped and trash bag can cry about her big square ass being in the background of a d list party
---
Lifted? Those look like they’re caressing her weird vaginal belly button
---
Can someone explain to her that that sequin disaster is suppose to go UNDER a much smaller firmer higher tit? And the pic is shopped look how teeeeeeeeny her neck is
She got her hair, makeup and jumpsuit all ready in hopes of getting casted. Meanwhile Melissa showed up on a sweat shirt and Tracy thought she was going to her bridal shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She got her hair, makeup and jumpsuit all ready in hopes of getting casted. Meanwhile Melissa showed up on a sweat shirt and Tracy thought she was going to her bridal shower.
Everyone was dressed very casual. Even Drita was there as casual as can be. She’d get a shot on anything before Section 8 Barbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone was dressed very casual. Even Drita was there as casual as can be. She’d get a shot on anything before Section 8 Barbie.
Tracy’s trashtastic outfit choice was calculated, look at her outfit compared to everyone else. So either she wasn’t originally invited and didn’t know the dress code or she purposely ignored the dress code.
Even the way she posed with the Cheese guys, you’d think it was her event. It’s ducking bizarre.
She had an idea of who was going to be there & she knew for a fact cameras would be there. She tried to upstage Danielle at Danielle’s own event 🤦🏻‍♀️ you can’t tell me different.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has photoshop face…face tuning all her pics…she has more jobs with elev_8 all those girls who work for him have the face tune look…you she her from the back a real linebacker…I don’t believe tit from her…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but Tracy and her kids always look so out of place when they attend these fancy over the top parties. It’s sad they’re still young and she probably gives them the idea she is some type of celebrity. They are in for a rude of awakening when they get their own phones and can google her lol. Probably the exact reason she hasn’t gotten them phones yet, besides that she can’t afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whats the purpose for this ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
IMG_0178.jpeg

Make a video and your real arm is caught on camera. Holy floppy arms. It would kill her to just keep it real with how she actually looks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.