Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy's hobbies include: alcoholism, spending money on nonsense, going out to clubs for attention from men, taking endless videos and photos of herself, editing said videos and photos of herself, doom scrolling social media, screen shotting, posting passive aggressive memes about men who don't want her. Did I miss anything? No wonder no man keeps her... imagine being with a person like this? 🤮
At this point, she should focus on having a career in photography/videography. She might as well put that skill to positive use.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point, she should focus on having a career in photography/videography. She might as well put that skill to positive use.
Her failed Everything Eps YouTube channel is proof that she can’t have a career in videography.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait…so she’s saying in her comments that there’s a giant ass pillow-sized price tag-looking imaginary object sitting on an invisible table behind her? Ok, moron.

IMG_9251.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crabby liked the picture. He was just trying to get under her skin. I applause his dumb ass for it 😁
He also uploaded a story not long ago in spanish where it spoke about certain women who wint being anything good to your life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
BMI sure talks a lot of tit for an elderly man who still parties and has no significant other in sight. He’s the male version of Tracy and almost as cringe as her.
At least he doesn't have kids that he's neglecting.

Reactions: 15
He also uploaded a story not long ago in spanish where it spoke about certain women who wint being anything good to your life
In her delulu mind, she's not going to see it like he's trying to get under skin. She will convince herself and her saddies that he's so obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we mention how she hasn’t worn the glasses and glasses don’t take a month and BAM glasses

hi trashasaurus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I come here occasionally for a good laugh. We really need a trex out in the wild thread. Nothing but photos of her in her true form lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you claim to be The nAtUrAlLy oLiVe SkInNeD Sicilian and your hand determines that’s a lie
IMG_9207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Same size? Also, guess they are going out this weekend?

Also, I swear there was some post about a butcher service coming to the house in a few weeks. So she can do this tit for her birthday, but Jayden gets a trip to the mall?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When you claim to be The nAtUrAlLy oLiVe SkInNeD Sicilian and your hand determines that’s a lie
View attachment 2518791
Unless her eye doctor went to the same school as Dr Botched tits Fuckass MD…

Tell me you don’t really need glasses without telling me (pupillary distance especially)

And how nice Tracy gets glasses when how long did poor Julian go before the lazy shitstain adults in his life noticed he was legally blind!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She didn’t post her workout this wwwk guess the two free sessions are over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.