Tracy Dimarco #121 SpongeTray, the section 8 linebacker with the square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly feel bad for this poor little girl. She looked so happy the other day in photos with her father. Her mother just looks at her as a reminder of a marriage that didn’t last.
She’s treated Jayden different since she was born then continues to act so surprised that Jayden is her “hard child”. Jayden’s birthday has never been about Jayden when it comes to Tracy. Remember when she bought Jayden the ride on pony and gifted one to Skylar on the same day? Or how Jayden’s first birthday shoot, had more pictures including Skylar than not? And how on both her page and Corey’s page for Jayden’s birthday caption, she wrote about how Skylar is such a wonderful big sister. There’s a very deep issue she has with Jayden, and it goes beyond her looking more like an Eps.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s treated Jayden different since she was born then continues to act so surprised that Jayden is her “hard child”. Jayden’s birthday has never been about Jayden when it comes to Tracy. Remember when she bought Jayden the ride on pony and gifted one to Skylar on the same day? Or how Jayden’s first birthday shoot, had more pictures including Skylar than not? And how on both her page and Corey’s page for Jayden’s birthday caption, she wrote about how Skylar is such a wonderful big sister. There’s a very deep issue she has with Jayden, and it goes beyond her looking more like an Eps.
Possible because jayden wasn't a boy, or thats when Corey stepped out. Whatever the story is. She hates whoever fucked her over more than she loves that little girl.
---
Julian got a shoutout a month before his birthday, got multiple photo dumps praising him.
Skylar got something so "sweet" and multiple photos, plus a big party. Both kids got huge parties, 5years old and 8years old.

Jayden got a free dinner the night before her birthday, got bullshit cookie as a present, and a backhanded post calling her difficult. And that's it.

Can't delete this, Tracy. Can't gaslight your flat ass out of this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Possible because jayden wasn't a boy, or thats when Corey stepped out. Whatever the story is. She hates whoever fucked her over more than she loves that little girl.
---
Julian got a shoutout a month before his birthday, got multiple photo dumps praising him.
Skylar got something so "sweet" and multiple photos, plus a big party. Both kids got huge parties, 5years old and 8years old.

Jayden got a free dinner the night before her birthday, got bullshit cookie as a present, and a backhanded post calling her difficult. And that's it.

Can't delete this, Tracy. Can't gaslight your flat ass out of this one.
I hate the stupid nicknames she gave these poor kids- Julian especially doesn’t need to be called 50 different things you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably had them yesterday and thats when she took the pic of Jayden wearing that outfit. Also Kids eat free on Tuesdays at Texas Roadhouse, so this is probably why she took them yesterday. Its a win win for Trashbag.
I agree. She had them the day before and saved the photos until her birthday to make it seem like she actually had them.

Reactions: 17
I listened to her podcast on the way home today what a joke. First, she said that if you are not serving your man or feeding him, then he's probably cheating on you. Honey, i'm going on twenty years with my husband and i've never fed him or served him. He has never cheated on me.

She also made a comment that after seven seasons of being on this piece of tit, podcast people are finally listening to her, who says that about something that supposedly pays you.

She also said that if she goes out and a man orders for her that she's giving them hair best hair flipping a bj that day. She claims that several of her exes have contacted her, claiming that nobody's ever treated them as good as she has. These men struggle to have a relationship because of The way tracy treated them.

I can't there are so many funny things this dumb bleep says. Now it's the women get cheated on because we reheat food in the microwave instead of cooking the microwave instead of cooking them real meals. This witch burnt everything she's ever cooked. I would like to know what meals she's offering.

She claims that she goes above and beyond to satisfy her man by doing everything for them. And then they can't find a new woman just like her so they come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I listened to her podcast on the way home today what a joke. First, she said that if you are not serving your man or feeding him, then he's probably cheating on you. Honey, i'm going on twenty years with my husband and i've never fed him or served him. He has never cheated on me.

She also made a comment that after seven seasons of being on this piece of tit, podcast people are finally listening to her, who says that about something that supposedly pays you.

She also said that if she goes out and a man orders for her that she's giving them hair best hair flipping a bj that day. She claims that several of her exes have contacted her, claiming that nobody's ever treated them as good as she has. These men struggle to have a relationship because of The way tracy treated them.

I can't there are so many funny things this dumb bleep says. Now it's the women get cheated on because we reheat food in the microwave instead of cooking the microwave instead of cooking them real meals. This witch burnt everything she's ever cooked. I would like to know what meals she's offering.

She claims that she goes above and beyond to satisfy her man by doing everything for them. And then they can't find a new woman just like her so they come back.
It’s giving “my number gets blocked after I’m in my Uber.” Vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It’s amazing that she can talk on and on about what she proclaims to do for men but you never hear her chirp about the whoa of motherhood. The day to day grind. The dealing with issues that come about as they get older. She doesn’t pride herself as a mom. Just prides herself for having a vagina. Congrats chosen one. I’m so glad I can get advices from a divorced woman with 3 kids to tell me how to have a better marriage 😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s amazing that she can talk on and on about what she proclaims to do for men but you never hear her chirp about the whoa of motherhood. The day to day grind. The dealing with issues that come about as they get older. She doesn’t pride herself as a mom. Just prides herself for having a vagina. Congrats chosen one. I’m so glad I can get advices from a divorced woman with 3 kids to tell me how to have a better marriage 😂😂❤
You’re so right! Why doesn’t this lazy twit do a “get ready with me” or a “day in the life” because she doesn’t have her kids full time and when she does have them their accessories not children.

Reactions: 19
IMG_1863.jpeg
This is how you write a birthday tribute to your child Tracy. Not a single backhanded compliment in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

she’s really doubling down on her delusion. WILD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew that birthday caption for Jayden sounded familiar. This isn’t even the one I remember seeing, this ‘hard child’ stuff with the same/similar wording has been doing the rounds on parenting insta for a while. Pathetic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Her life revolves around getting a man thats it. She can careless about her kids. She would be so much more relatable if she gave REAL advice on how she handles being a single mom of 3 actually doing it on her own. But she doesn't really do anything on her own.

Reactions: 18
Her life revolves around getting a man thats it. She can careless about her kids. She would be so much more relatable if she gave REAL advice on how she handles being a single mom of 3 actually doing it on her own. But she doesn't really do anything on her own.
People ask me all the time when I'll have more kids and I'm flat out honest. I don't want more and I truthfully never wanted kids. However. For my pride and joy, I'd do it again for them. That's it. Parenting is hard. Being truthful about it is better than gaslighting people into believing parenthood is this glamorized life.
Tracy glamorized it, ran with a story book fair tail that ended up burning to the ground. She choose to make people jealous of her vs being real and honest to the same new moms who could have related to her.
Being a mom was tracys way of being a better person, revamping her entire image. Probably would have still been married and maybe would have only had 1 kid.
Just goes to show that only offering up sex to solve issues doesn't exactly solve them 💀 (we know this)
Sorry, rambling.. anyway, point is. Tracy would rather lie and lie and lie to put out some persona to make whomever jealous. Vs being honest and gaining a true following and actually make monet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.