Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Side_boob

Big wide flat is her general description. We’ve seen that your feet have zero arch but here you still are contorting your thick hoof under a bar pretending otherwise 🤣 imagine seeing her take this pic
Does she have an acrylic nail on those talons lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

jessw88

UHM, this is a fucking LIE!! You posted AND tagged the store in Aruba where you got that hat and matching evil eye beach bag from, NUMEROUS TIMES!? Probably in hopes they’d repost you or ask you to come back for freebies. It’s probably in one of your reels from then still!

like, omg, you are TRULY PSYCHOTIC to lie like that! Your kids need alllll the prayers they can get with a mother like you.
---
PSYCHOTIC STUPID BITCH! Why would you lie like that when the evidence is still on your page!

🗣 SOMEONE TAG HOLISTICA UNDER HER COMMENT AND TELL THEM SHES TELLING HER “FOLLOWERS” that she made THEIR HAT! Get ya ass banned from the store in Aruba 🤣

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT, right Tray?

View attachment 2387401

View attachment 2387403

View attachment 2387405
I fucking knew it!!!

Justkly

Either she is that delusional and really believes she is with her kids or she hopes if she says it enough times people will ignore the proof she post on her own pages and just believe the shit she spews. Either way she is just straight up dumb.
I recently met “Good Looking Don”. He was very much in fact, not good looking. But that’s how he introduced himself. We chatted for at least 20 minutes and he referred to himself as such multiple times.

I’ll be damned if I didnt tell my husband all about “Good Looking Don”. Anytime I’ve ever mentioned that man, I have used all three words as his given name. Don being a “good looking man” MUST an actual trait of his!

This is Tracy’s tactic too. Say it enough, lots will parrot your wording and some will even believe it. It makes the lie you’re telling yourself to be true…cause that’s what EVERYONE says about Me!!

• Haha

ktrost621

Chatty Member
She has a liquid lunch with Manielle everyday. I bet she is working for her. Or pretending to mommy and daddy so she can leave the kids.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Is it the label?
Screenshot_20230804_161031_Gallery.jpg

The nipples aren't even hidden in this picture I really censored, right Tracy?
Screenshot_20230804_160346_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
That caption. Gross. Also- nO sCaRrInG
PLEASE tell me she did not reference to having a good tasting vag so eat more pineapple... WTF girl.. your kids and their friends aren't too far away from having their own socials... cant imagine all the sex advice you have. pull yourself together.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
All I can say is she mimics everything and everyone she has no ideas of her own. She is definitely manipulating this Danielle I would make a bet in Vegas.

On another note Chicky has these women posing all the same especially in her apartment or studio whatever she uses. She needs to be more creative. 🤦🏼‍♀️
And its the same women....I want to see diversity from chicky. I know it won't happen but hopeful

Joyride60

VIP Member
Her neck is stretched and her head doesn’t go…if you are going to photoshop Chicky make it make sense 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

bh3121

I was just going to say that photo of skylar in the advertisement looks nothing like the pictures Tracy posts.

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Liquid lunch — againnnn — and clearly drove there and will drive somewhere else drunk and endanger everyone else on the road. Glad I don’t live near this sewer rat!!!
I wish someone would call her out on drinking and driving.
I’ve already been blocked once lol
---
How much do you want to bet she has no idea what this even means?
What FAFO is or WHY Aug 5th is that day?

my bet is she knows neither.

Last edited:

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
No problem.
Shes a lot calmer around her family when eating. She didn't deep throat the lobster roll, actually took adult bites & didn't chew like a cow.
It seems like to some degree she knows how to behave around her parents. Maybe it’s so she can keep manipulating them. 🤷🏻‍♀️