Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Side_boob

I thought only an NP or Dr. Can prescribe stuff like Weygovy because it’s a prescribed medication. What actual credentials does Danielle have to run a Medispa because the people I know who run med spas or oversee them are either Nurse Practitioners, Doctors or Physician Assistants. So who is overseeing all of this in Danielle’s practice? Cause I only get that she has an MBA. Doesn’t she need to have a certain license to do what she practices?
Maybe she is now affiliated with an NP? I'm honestly not sure how someone like her would be able to do it without a legit provider. I feel like it would be a stretch for Tracy to be able to afford it, but she seems to come up with the funds for everything else, so I'll never say never. I have seen a few people I know post that they pay $150 a week for theirs at local Medispas.

Reactions: 7

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Its not even a warning for you or the area you're in. Tough winds until 11pm....do your fucking research.its not that hard to Google information based on a stranger telling you.
---
Sweetheart your “highlights” look like shit. You know what your hair in general does. Your whole “body” does
Her hair looks fried and stringy. Looks like an amateur artist did her hair. Bonita, I wouldn't claim this as my work...its terrible.
Also, don't let Tracy do your hair page post. We know it's here based on her " punctuation !"

Attachments

Reactions: 7

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
From what I’ve seen working in Long Term Care, it’s decades and that’s really if they stop drinking or are forced to stop. Add on her procedures and stuff, who really knows. I can tell you though, they don’t really have much of a quality of life. Either their mind is too far gone or the body is… and in most cases both are gone. Also, one of the treatments is lactulose…. And I swear lactulose poops smell much worse than CDiff poops. Before I started working when I work, they had a resident who they had to give them alcohol with every meal because the doctors all agreed that if they stopped the person from drinking, it would kill them.
Also, if your liver damage is from something like drinking, in most cases, you need 6 months to a year of sobriety to even qualify for a liver transplant and that’s honestly the only cure for Alcoholism related Liver disease.
Alcoholism is also now one of the top reasons people get liver transplants. The filters aren’t doing much anymore and she’s surrounded by enablers… so it can be decades.
I just saw an article on how drinking kills your brain and memory. So that's another thing added to the list for her.

Reactions: 6

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
didn't the podcast have ads for betterhelp.com?? it's like virtual therapy or something (I think I remember but I could be wrong and its from another podcast.) ..and then she's on the podcast saying she doesn't need therapy?? lol... which is funny all in itself because she really needs therapy or at the very least parenting classes
Yeah, for like their first two seasons it had them as a sponsor.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
It’s a real cousin from her dad’s side. She posted a picture of her with her aunt, and she’s not glued to her phone, so I’m guessing this side of the family doesn’t put up with her antics.
Maybe it's swimming with the turtles she desperately wanted to take home 😂 cause no Texas man wants that mess in his bed

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I can not even imagine missing something my kid did….to go drink at a bar!!!!!! Especially when she was out last night. It killed me to have to miss my kids stuff because i worked in a salon (nights/weekends were a must). It upset me so much i left salon life all together. Omfg. Just when you think she can’t be any shittier of a parent she outdoes herself.
She is TRASH!!!!
My Mom chose to work instead of attending my HS graduation ceremony. She's not a shit parent whatsoever but I will always remember.

• Sad
Some of the best screen shots from that awkward video she just posted 😂
forgot the ring light so she can to lean the phone up against the wall ☠
---
Oh my GOD that scar!!!!! She face tuned that thing to high heavens and even then it’s pretty grotesque. The real thing looks like she just got cut YESTERDAY. She should have kept that thing out of the sun but ofc she had to go flaunting it around everywhere and the sun absolutely darkened that thing to hell.
she's got the nipples to match

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing! She looks so weathered and worn out. Just imagine what she's going to look like in 5-10 years from now. She quite literally looks thirsty, exhausted, and like she wreaks of cigarette.

Where do you think everyone was when she was playing make believe in the kitchen? I would have laughed my ass off if I walked in on that nonsense.
I think at this point they’re so used to her antics that they just went about their business.
She’s already looking almost 15 years older than she is, and you can tell that the injections and the procedures are helping add to it. Maybe it’s just me, but I also noticed that people who have had WLS and had an extreme weight loss and a major rebound, tend to look much older than they are.

jacann

VIP Member
Bargain
Value
Dollar store
“Influencer” for hire
If it looks cheap it is cheap - Trashys logo
No decent upmarket business will hire this 🤡 .
---
Classy as usual
Why she dressed like she is at the 🏖. She has no self respect or respect for the people around her. No disrespect to drag queens but girl you seriously look like one

Attachments