Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Wonder what’s going through Tracy’s mind as her parents spared no expense to hop on a plane to attend one of her cousin’s wedding, but couldn’t hop on the Turnpike to attend hers. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
What does this even mean? I almost died from him????? Huh??
Says the cunt that drives drunk, without a seatbelt, with her kids and constantly records herself while driving!

I wish her instagram could be banned as easily as her TikTok was.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

bh3121

Anyone see her clap backs on her latest uncensored posts? She is going in hard on saying her girls were at golf and tennis camp during the shoot…she tries to sound so much like she has a ton of money. Girl, you don’t. You are trash. I know people you and your girls associate with through school, activities, best friends of those who you claim to be best friends with, just the general area. You guys are the absolute laughing stock and a nobody. The only time you are a somebody is when people are talking about how concerned they are for your kids and what a horrific role model you are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Imagine being a single, jobless, mom of 3 living in affordable housing lipsyncing to a song from 2008 in your mirror while your kids are up to God knows what and you REALLY TRULY think you’re doing something. Really showing these men what they’re missing. Omg I am embarrassed FOR YOU Maloney!
---
The only delusional one is YOU
---
Smiling at yourself in that mirror looking yourself up and down 🤣🤣 omg.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
This girl is so patheticcccc. Omg stfu with all the ways little Joey hurt your feelings via subliminal stories. There’s been legit like 6 today. You are about to be THIRTY-SIX. I know, math is prob hard but that’s just 4 years shy of 40 and you act like you’re 17 still. Grow tf up. What an absolute disgrace. I don’t think she missed the cheer thing bc she didn’t want to see the Eps.. she missed it bc it’s HER weekend and she deserves it and she’d rather drink bc she has FOMO. She’d love an opportunity to wear her finest fine SHEIN getup and prance around thinking she’s making Corey punch the air but he would prob see her and think how gross and try-hard her flat ass looks. What an absolute joke. Trying for all the sympathy. Get your shit together Maloney. I know you swore up and down you wouldn’t get married again but your begging posts tell a dif story — but you only show us what you want 😉 you’re about as difficult to figure out as a 4 piece puzzle babiegurl.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Listening to her podcast on her icks. LOL she has some nerve to say half these things.

She asked her male "friends" what their icks are and one that made me laugh was a woman that wears shoes and their toes hang over and touch the floor. Trash bag proceed to say that she has small nugget toes and it never happens to her. Even is she tried her toes dont touch the floor. LMAOOOOOOO We have PLENTY of photos on here that state otherwise.

She also said if a man takes her out and doesn't order her food for her after she told them what she wanted its an ick for her. She lives in a movie.

Her male friends also said their ick are girls at a club that are bottle rats (Tracy). And girls who are super entitled and over surgically enhanced. LOL Seems like her male friends all hate Tracy. They mentioned EVERYTHING she does as their ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
So she removed glitterbabes post from her stories. 😂 probably did not realise her fan base. I also gave glitterbabe a heads up
---

& she is a sweetie
Hahahah that’s awesome. Tracy’s bitterness bit her in the ass again
---
Omg did y’all see this???? This guy screen shots tattle to show how shitty she is lmao. He even said how we brought up dimarco isn’t her real last name

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Gigi0380

VIP Member
What is so tough about going out to drink all weekend? What is she hinting at that is “so rough”
Shes just heart broken and is using mental illness as a pity thing. She thinks that posting half naked pics and saying how amazing she is to lose would get her these amazing men with money but all she's getting in her comments are men that are lowlifes just like her. It's also tough because sammy is having a great time without her around.

Shes a big woe is me bitch. Always trying to seek attention. Her amazing sex skills and sexiness hasnt had a man stay longer than 4 months since Corey. She needs therapy and not the partying and drinking kind.

Shes going to destroy these kids and they will be embarrassed of her the older they get.

Reactions: 29

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
That’s really not cutting it. A job at one point — who now avoids legitimate work so that he can prevent his ex wife and 3 kids of getting his wages garnished? Tracy had a “job” at one point too. But to willfully not work, as a MAN, for your children.. in your 30s while you live at your moms? That’s a pretty parallel pathetic if you ask me.
And Tracy lives off of her son's disability while not working. Equally as scummy. Might be worse.

Reactions: 28