Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I just saw on a bravo, gossip page, that her and Danielle from RHONJ were out the night before she left for Texas. I think it is in her tagged photos.

Reactions: 8

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Ashley’s daughter has a bday this weekend. I’m gonna assume the girls have grown apart because they aren’t going due to their birther tagging along with mommy and daddy at 35.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Guess I just don’t believe anything she says 🤷🏽‍♀️ she calls everyone with an Italian name her cousin or aunt. Always trying to further her DiMaRCo narrative
Well now I don’t know because the picture she shared of the whole family minus her kids, her grandparents are in and I’m still not sure which side they’re from, but if it’s her mom’s side then I guess this was a cousin on her mom’s side.

But if it meant free drinks and abandoning her kids for days - she wouldn’t miss it
That part.

melissacambridge

VIP Member
If you are taking care of your lashes correctly, you should not be going every two weeks.
From what I've learned that when you go back for a touch up it's $75. Every 2 weeks? Plus tip? Where does a single mom of 3 with no child support get the money to do this?
Yet those kids haven't had a haircut, new clothing from ACTUAL brands, a trip for them, their teeth checked, or better yet, a God damn birthday party on their actual birthdays.
But Ms. Tracy Catherine Maloney has her hair done, nails done, lashes done, photo shoots (if we can call them that) and extravagant birthday parties for herself, let's add cheap tacky ass tattoos to the mix as well.

Hm....the mothering isn't mothering
Those ends are friedddddddd she needs to hack off that straggly hair

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Off note here. Jen Harley, Ronnie’s ex is pregnant & moved to Miami. Also she has hated her HOA, yet moved to another hoa. I cannot.

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Who looks like a used up old leather bag? Well that would be your local TRASHBAG!! 👵🏼 It’s the diseased tongue that scares he men away… among the yuck mouth smell.
IMG_1220.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Babie girl. That wall is not matching up.
Wow, she looked so used up.
What the fuck is she wearing? Her father can not be proud of this mess he calls a daughter
He’s probably not.
Her father probably took the picture. Or Stephoreheadanie
She definitely took her ring light tripod thingy with her.

Maybe this weekend is the wedding of the bride whose bridal shower she tagged along with mommy to.