Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Hi, I know all of this.
Former medical staff and had to deal with insurance and medications for years. I understand.

My point is, these people (minus sam) are using this medication for selfish reasons.
Stop taking from those who need it.
It's making it a lot harder for those who need their medication to receive it.
I spent hours on the phone arguing to get Adderall during the shortage. Thankfully I had a rep help as the medication has been prescribed for over a year.
This is what I'm talking about. If anyone does not need a medication for MEDICAL purposes they should be looked into and doctors should be questioned. Insurance companies go after the patient who has been taking it for years on end, all bc of asshole doctors, and scam artists like Tracy.

I also hope you get your medications as soon as possible. I feel for you 😞
Ty!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Joyride60

VIP Member
She is a real PUNK which is just as bad as being a rat…go check out the losers that want to bang her…she has turned it up a notch.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Is it confirmed T is on Ozempic? If so that’s beyond ridiculous. She had WLS! And a Timmy tuck! But blew up again because of all of her drinking. All of this because she is a lazy piece of shit who can’t work out. She is not nor ever will be skinny. Her frame is too wide.
Not confirmed. Weight loss doctors also prescribe it to people who had the surgery.

Joyride60

VIP Member
Ozempic is $1500 per month wo coverage and as far as I know only doctors and nurse practitioners can only write scripts. Some coverages will not cover for weight loss anymore unless medically necessary knowing this bitch she will put anything in that body.

Teafor1

Danielle probably has some agreement with some shady teleconferencing doctor, etc that provides the semiglutide. If you search Google you can find a bunch of these online snake oil “healthcare professionals”.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

jacann

VIP Member
I thought only an NP or Dr. Can prescribe stuff like Weygovy because it’s a prescribed medication. What actual credentials does Danielle have to run a Medispa because the people I know who run med spas or oversee them are either Nurse Practitioners, Doctors or Physician Assistants. So who is overseeing all of this in Danielle’s practice? Cause I only get that she has an MBA. Doesn’t she need to have a certain license to do what she practices?
She may contract out to a certified person

Reactions: 2