Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It was almost ninety today in new jersey. she's walking around the beach with those on, i can't imagine the amount of sand in those things.

I guess she got called out for being a shit mom so now she's gotta put on the poor me routine just to make ppl pitty her. If Corey did all these horrible things and said these horrible things why did you proceed to marry him and have 3 kids with him even after your parents and family didn't even go to your wedding! I'm sure he said stuff to her when they argued but I know this cunt wasn't all innocent. Just look what she did to him by posting the video of him.

You are trash and will always be trash. Go be a mother.
get OVAAA yourself. Nobody cares Tracy.

Reactions: 8

elleC

I think that's funny how strangers just "know" she's a good mom. They just have baddie senses and their lady bits tingle when Tracy is a mom for the day. 🙄

Just bc she post photos of them at a park, or she's taking a selfie with them doesn't mean shit. The fact those kids look miserable when they don't know the cameras on them, speaks volumes. They are little trained monkeys for Tracy.
“Baddie senses” hahaha 💀

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I thought she doesn’t tell us where the kids go to school or where they cheerlead. She’s only doing this because that other girl Gianna does it and Tracy wants her moms life.

Single white female.

Wonder who she’s going to Austin Texas with?

Joyride60

VIP Member
@jacann it’s so funny you said that because I thought the same thing the poses are exactly like SHEIN models. Wow this bitch has not an ounce of a moral compass.

How many think the mothers at her kids schools have seen this disaster? I know I would have already. This is terrible 😢 for those children.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Dayyyyumn stitch! Frankentrash, that's your Halloween costume recommendation. No scars? Do you need LASIK!!! Scars from head to toe man baby!
It's Giving Coralines mom. It's Giving Sally. It's Giving Frankenstein. It's Giving where the rest of THING? I would tell you to stop, but this is way to entertaining.
Thats a horrible TT scar. Horrible. Butcher. But yeah, those are natural and there to stay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, not gonna blow up a little Joey or his new girls spot… but yeah he was in a same location as one of the girls on a tagged photo from right after the Tracy mental breakdown.

She seems more like a good fit for him. Dunno what he saw in T-rag
Show us/tell us more

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I feel so bad for those kids. I grew up in a horribly emotionally abusive household with a narc mother. The damage is real. My mom would drop me off in random places just to have people search for me so she can say my dad abandoned me. It was always poor mom. Not what is she doing to the kids ?

Social media will only be relevant for so long and newer things will come along. Her kids are her kids forever. No matter what age they are. Small kids small issues big kids big issues. My kids are her kids ages. The navigation of their problems is so much harder when they were babies. They need a damn parent to guide them ! They have lost their innocence.
Oh sweetheart, im so so sorry that happened to you 😞 my heart breaks.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
HOEmgirl needs to look up the definition of Boudoir cuz those pics ain’t it.
Literally. It's spelled 'boudoir' not 'budoir'.

She's a complete and total idiot.
---
Such harsh features. Lay off the injections and such. OWN your body. YOI say boudoir is freeing, yet you still photoshop your body in EVERY PHOTO AND VIDEO. You aren’t comfortable with your body.
She's looking very old in this video. What I would give to see her faced scrubbed with strong exfoliate and a whole iv for all the dehydration. She looks ready to crack.

Last edited:
  • Haha

bh3121

Most…. She stayed on her podcast she doesn’t want to associate with those people; it’s the other way around.

@jacann it’s so funny you said that because I thought the same thing the poses are exactly like SHEIN models. Wow this bitch has not an ounce of a moral compass.

How many think the mothers at her kids schools have seen this disaster? I know I would have already. This is terrible 😢 for those children.

• Haha

Joyride60

VIP Member
All I can say is she mimics everything and everyone she has no ideas of her own. She is definitely manipulating this Danielle I would make a bet in Vegas.

On another note Chicky has these women posing all the same especially in her apartment or studio whatever she uses. She needs to be more creative. 🤦🏼‍♀️