Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maskas64

Chatty Member
I don't think she's gonna do that live and that's why she's not advertising it. She'll use her kids as an excuse because everyone will say "she's a hard working single mom putting her kids first" meanwhile they are probably with gigi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
federal law requires that all children under the age of 13 wear a lifejacket on a moving boat

This is specifically for NJ-

Under state law, it is an infraction, punishable by a fine of up to $250, to operate a vessel unless every child 12 years of age or younger on board is wearing a Type I, II, III, or V Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device (life jacket).

Fuck every single POS adult on this boat.

I'm a sailboater and these powerboats NEVER follow the laws and ALWAYS have booze involved!
Having the jackets on board but inaccessible to children on board does NOT count!!!

• Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I wonder if ANY adult there is sober. Certainly not their birther
Honestly though, it’s not the responsibility of those around her to be sober to watch HER children. She was bringing them with her because SHE couldn’t miss out. Not one part of that video showed her putting their safety first. Watch how Julian runs to jump in the water and he practically jumps on one of the guys. Like what the fuck!

She is a low life pig bringing her kids on that boat today. It’s weird how so many people were commenting about her bringing her kids and she said plenty of other kids were there but they were nowhere in sight. She’s in her mid thirties acting like a teen mom with fomo who has to bring her kids along to go out and party w/ her when she can’t find a babysitter. It’s so trashy and pathetic
That was her default answer last year too when she took Sky and Jayden who were clearly not having that great of a time.
I did a quick IG dive on the FCove hashtag, most pictures were of adults partying, and the few and far kids who did show up, have on life vests or the boat is docked and they seem to be from tamer days, not shit show weekends like today.

it’s also disturbing how people are condoning it, and the comments on her body and looks while her son is in the picture is disgusting.

KH523

Chatty Member
Who records themselves visiting a cemetery?? Seriously I think the only thing she doesn’t record is when she’s taking a sh*t. This bitch will post anything for attention.

• Haha

MIMI5353

VIP Member
That new reel she posted with the kids getting Ice cream, you can tell skylar is sick of being filmed she pushes away while this cunt has the phone up on her face. Skylar can 100% see the fake “motherly” love you put up while recording them. She’s 9 years old at that age I knew my dad was an alcoholic POS so there’s that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder if she gave her parents back the change lol

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
I can’t with all the comments about bringing kids there under her pics - everyone encouraged to bring their children now - today was not because she wanted to bring her kids there to have fun it was because she God forbid missed out on a day and she was “Stuck” with them.

the video with shots of the kids between asses twerking & the drinking just blows my mind, it’s all very “look, I am such the cool mom”, when in reality Trashy was out with rando’s expecting them to watch her kids. At one point all 3 were in the water and every adult had their backs to them except for the birther filming.

And her saddies really need a fricken clue, ACTUALLY CELEBRATING her taking the kids to FCove… they all deserve each other

• Angry

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Andddd it’s over with absolutely no time for questions bc too many ppl would open her closet of skeletons for all 200 ppl to see.

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
For someone that doesn't follow of like the kardashians she sure tries her best to look like one.

I love it when she said that when her kids are home, she tries not to be on her phone and put all her attention to them. she does all her work when they are at school or sleeping. This is coming from the same person that posts photos and memes all day and night. And has the time to edit videos and all. Please STFU and stop lying.

Attachments

• Haha

Joyride60

VIP Member
She get on a machine to shake off those drinks this weekend…I thought this machine was to get rid of her Lymphatic fluid which is bullshit. She then proceeds to restock on the drinks. I don’t see much of her shit anymore she block me on tick tock. She has to be the biggest joke in NJ. Oh if anyone has time go look on the BBB she has three complaints.

• Haha
  • Wow

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
How are you doing hair Tracy WHEN YOUR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE IS LONG EXPIRED

• Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
The most stupid, vapid, moronic piece of trash in the entire solar system.
Go. To. The. Gym.
take your kid for a walk instead of her Posing while you shake your ass

So she said she went to the medspa to get rid of drinking all weekend and then goes out AFTER and drinks!!!

Fucking alcoholic.
She should NOT be allowed to drive with those kids!

You know she is using a filter because her videos are always so grainy.
I have an old ass iPhone 7 and somehow this phone takes better pics than her new iPhone.

But tell us you don’t photoshop.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Imagine posting 4 pictures of yourself .. trying to get attention in 24 hours. My God she is so narcissistic and spiraling. All bc little Joey leveled up — like literally every guy you cross does 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick