Tracy DiMarco #117 Another day, another drink, another day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the live was deleted. I only got to like 20min then I was busy when I came back to check it’s gone now there’s just two mini clips. Anyways, I stopped right at the part too where she was saying she doesn’t have help, she has no nanny, her parents live an hour away. YO THE FKN URGE TO THROAT PUNCH THAT bleep. This is why she will ALWAYSSSS be a lonely loser. She doesn’t live in her truth, her whole life is a facade, she’s as fake as they come, she will never find true love cause she doesn’t even love her bleeping self, she’s rotten on the inside. ALSO let’s be real hoe probably when you were asked to be on tv or a dating show after ur divorce your ass was 300lbs & didn’t want anyone seeing you on tv that big LETS BE REAL! Cause im sure if you would’ve looked like Michelle you would’ve jumped on that 5 guys one week show or whatever the duck it’s called that Michelle was on, not because you’re ”uncomfortable cause ur a mom and u have kids” your witch ass had those kids in hopes to get a spin off with Corey so shut ur trout mouth up. 😂😂😂😂 you know damn well your ass been trying to make ur kids go viral and each and every time it’s a fkn flop, girl BYE u a damn lie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s an a**hole who never understands the assignment. Family pics with your young daughter dressed like Marylin Monroe?? Nothing cute about it. And as usual it’s not genuine at all, just a desperate single mom looking for likes and attention.

Reactions: 19
Wow… just when you think she looks good, then you see it up close!! Yikes!! How does one have white gums?!?!😂
IMG_1851.png
IMG_1850.png
IMG_1849.png
IMG_1848.png
IMG_1842.jpeg
IMG_1841.jpeg
IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1826.jpeg
IMG_1827.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but her parents are just as dangerously delusional as she is.

Always money for attention bleep tacky tit and slave labor inappropriate clothing for the kids.

Yet we continually see these kids dirty, in clothes/shoes that don’t fit and not having their needs met.

I guess this skank IS lucky that she has managed to marry someone equally as lazy and worthless. Because MANY a man would at least be vindictive and tip off the IRS about their tax cheat father in law for using his kids as weapons in a bitter divorce.

Reactions: 25
She’s an a**hole who never understands the assignment. Family pics with your young daughter dressed like Marylin Monroe?? Nothing cute about it. And as usual it’s not genuine at all, just a desperate single mom looking for likes and attention.
Tracy gets a $3-4k naked photoshoot for herself and her kids get Gigi holding Tracy’s phone on the beach in the tackiest outfits I’ve ever seen!

How Tracy and the bleeping idiot videotaping them at the beach can look at Jayden and not think holy tit she looks so inappropriate in that dress is mind blowing!!!!! If the fact that it’s 15,000 sizes too big for her doesn’t give it away that it is not meant for a child then get your head checked. I feel bad for Jayden. She always looks so uncomfortable in her clothes. Again she was holding the top of the dress as it was gaping tremendously and showing her chest from the sides. Where does she find these tacking AF outfits?!

Reactions: 26
Lol this fake wide flat ass witch always using her kids as an escape when a man bReAkS her heart. Gtfo. When crabby left her, she went and did a whole photoshoot with the kids. Now little Joey leaves her and does this fake ass beach video. We can all tell you look obligated to be there. You only remember those kids when no man wants you anymore.
Anyway here’s her “big round ass “for your viewing pleasure 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her white top and bottom are different shades of white. This random beach video was planned last min for sure. So cringe

Reactions: 18
No joke she looks like their grandma not their mom. She ages herself so much with these procedures, harsh hair, and dirty make up. At least these show her real self and she is not FaceTuned and photoshopped to the nines. And I’m sorry those clip ins on the girls… why? Pretty sad and pathetic that these most likely are trying to prove something just for the gram. How about giving your kids an amazing summer full of family outings, activities, vacations, etc.?

Reactions: 20
the GASLIGHTING is coming in fast and hot on those poor kids. You can’t tell me that Jayden and Skylar can’t tell when a man has decided their birther ain’t tit, it’s like a regular pattern at this point.

Jayden’s dress is not age appropriate, or even size appropriate, she’s got to be at least a girls 7/8, YOU CLEARLY HAD INTENTIONS ON DOING THIS “IMPROMPTU” SHOOT in all white.
An easy Amazon search would have gave you perfect AGE APPROPRIATE dresses if you were going for a specific look….. also if you knew your bleeping children, you’d stop putting Jayden and Skylar in tight/ low cut / clinging to type clothing…. They’re not bleeping barbie dolls, they’re say it with me now THEY’RE CHILDREN.

Reactions: 28
Why can’t Gigi film her sitting with her kids in the sand, with bleeping some sand toys, in Reality actually * playing * and getting dirty and having wholesome fun?? What she is doing is not a beach day. I wouldn't care if this was a couple times take some beach pics fine, BUT she posts this tit every year multiple times these kids have never played at the beach that she has shown. Even when they are at the pool she lays her ass on a chair and lets them do whatever like she can never interact with them bc her TaN and Jayden being an Ortley Beach JeRsEY PaRty GiRL is more important - one day this is all going to bite her in the ass. Especially with Julian, he’s going to need more help and more things to get him through his needs and she will be blindsided
---
IMG_8117.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.