Tracy DiMarco #117 Another day, another drink, another day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch the live, every other word out of her mouth was “like”. I had to tap out, I felt myself losing brain cells listening to her talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I tried to watch the live, every other word out of her mouth was “like”. I had to tap out, I felt myself losing brain cells listening to her talk.
This is how I felt. She’s not well put together & basically thinks of herself as better than people.

Reactions: 16
This is how I felt. She’s not well put together & basically thinks of herself as better than people.
I honestly don’t understand how her “friends” tolerate being around her for more than 5 minutes. No wonder she can’t get a man.

Btw they went from 450 to 202 ppl on the live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her teeth are sooo bad….

Oh and the comment “couldn’t be on housewives, cause I actually work” hahahahha
*Puts on best Maury voice*
New Jersey Public Records determined that is a LIE!!!

PS-
duck bravo babe barf for being a spineless ass witch and catering to a child abuser for maybe a few extra views 🖕

• Haha
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
Unless she was approached for a Charm School Reboot, I highly doubt anybody from reality tv is hitting her up. She wouldn’t have turned it down. Comments are off because they probably both read tattle and compared notes then determined she’d be pressed hard.
She’s literally at her parent’s house doing the live 🤣
Also, forever ago it was posted that on a traffic free day, she can be at her parents house within 45 mins, probably 35 with how reckless she drives.

Also, if you’re a stay at home mom who does freelance work and does it all alone with no help, why is so much of your “content” selfies and quotes? Why are there no GRWM lives of getting the kids going? Or even a GRWM as a SAHM? Why is none of your content relatable to PRESENT parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
*Puts on best Maury voice*
New Jersey Public Records determined that is a LIE!!!

PS-
duck bravo babe barf for being a spineless ass witch and catering to child abuser for 20 views 🖕
Bravobabe is a witch bc she knows the vial human Tracy is. One wrong word, comment, look, etc and Tracy is bad mouthing her to the high heavens.

Tracy is a bully and that's why she hides behind her phone and block button. That's why she won't come on here to address anything. It's why she's a punk ass witch. Grow a set, tough girl. Even if Dr. Magic hands has to put them there himself.

• Haha
Not Tracy saying her and jess put out an episode every Tuesday.

Also she says they had an episode about a guy she dated after her divorce? She only “dated” crabs and I don’t recall an episode about that, is she talking about hat do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not realize Alan just posted a episode saying they are on a pause until after July 4th?? Yet she's like it airs on Tuesdays 😄🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Andddd it’s over with absolutely no time for questions bc too many ppl would open her closet of skeletons for all 200 ppl to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Comments were off because we would have asked about her affordable housing, custody and day drinking. Oh and also driving with a suspended license. LOSER!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Comments were off because we would have asked about her affordable housing, custody and day drinking. Oh and also driving with a suspended license. LOSER!
I’m guessing her asking if anyone had any questions for her made her shut the comments off. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone that doesn't follow of like the kardashians she sure tries her best to look like one.

I love it when she said that when her kids are home, she tries not to be on her phone and put all her attention to them. she does all her work when they are at school or sleeping. This is coming from the same person that posts photos and memes all day and night. And has the time to edit videos and all. Please STFU and stop lying.

Attachments

• Haha
Every single word that came out of those lips and teeth was a lie… she has No HeLp 🙄, she was asked one of her favorite scenes to film, then she went off about Gigi??? Nobody asked you about all that, and guys let’s not forget she hates being on her phone in front of the kids 😂 and she answers emails and makes appointments after she cooks dinner and they are sleeping with no help 😂 i can’t this is comical - and as @Burnitdown7 said, She is at the mom’s house doing the live … but she never sees them bc they are too far LOL she has no nanny she does it all ALoNe, she has to be available during the day while in case the kids need to be picked up in case she needs to get her ass up off the Rainbow bed and shut her movies off 😂😂 she said she is NOT a stay at home mom, because she WORKS

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
How are you doing hair Tracy WHEN YOUR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE IS LONG EXPIRED

• Heart
I said she lies like she breathes…she just talked about a whole other fantasy life. LOSER!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.