Tracy DiMarco #117 Another day, another drink, another day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean you don’t dip your baby carrots in pub cheese and chase it with peanut m&ms?

😂😂😂
Can’t say I have.
you know I’m not being a total witch.
I’m known to eat some weird ass combos after a bad day & a few edibles.
And ever since moving to the south my ass is having a long and ugly affair with bologna sandwiches from Mom & Pop places.

BUT I don’t post that stuff for the world to see while neglecting my children and acting like my tit don’t stank🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
can we get some screen recording from this eve for those of us in the UK please … I will be fast asleep

Reactions: 10
I don’t know any single mom of even 1 child having this much time to go day drinking- especially when school is out.

but yeah, Tray, you totally have full custody 🙄
Bc they dont...I went out every 2 weeks to get my nails done & that was when my child was with his dad. Only once I went out when I had my son with me.

Tracy has no custody going on, on her end

Reactions: 15
I happened to notice the Eps are not doing insta photos of the kids not like before when they were in SI…I think she put the girls in camp…to get ride of them.
---
** rid of them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone recall her last live she did. I think it was with the clothing company she used to promote for. That was a total disaster!! She was a hot mess and all over the place. Blamed the kids for her not being able to focus. I'm sure she will do the same this time so she doesn't have to speak to much. She will say i have to go, my kids need me because i have them 24/7 with no break.
Didn't Julian throw up and she "caught it in her hands" and the kiddos were all yelling and screaming?!? I think that chick still has the story on her page😂😂😂🙌 Ahhhhhh memories 🙄🤗🤗🤗
---
Dick nose in full effect
Ooofffff... those teeth 👏👏👏😬😝🙄😂😂😂
---
So does everyone have their burner accounts ready for tonight? I think it’s at like 9 PM. Eastern standard time.
What's it on?? Insta or twatter?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bravo babe is LIVE! She started early. And she’s a coward she turned off her comments
IMG_8013.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she talking about working and having a job?
---
My kids used to model. No they didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
Her parents are an hour away? Yet she's ALWAYS with them. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her teeth are sooo bad….

Oh and the comment “couldn’t be on housewives, cause I actually work” hahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s trying to make herself look important by implying she has relationships with all the NJ Housewives 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I used to hang out with Melissa when i was on my show”
Five minutes later…”i don’t know Melissa personally “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.