Tracy DiMarco #117 Another day, another drink, another day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. She looks like an old lady. She even looks like she's missing her bottom teeth.

She's just slamming Anjali Artistry for the wedding makeup.

And cuzzin_ant commented 😬😂.

A whole tit show as per usual.
Her MUA talked tit about her on a podcast. I believe Tracy had her makeup done by them too. But I can’t find it on her Insta page every person looks the same lol

She’s also saying how the MUA filters the pics and it gave her a complex which is why she filters her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her MUA talked tit about her on a podcast. I believe Tracy had her makeup done by them too. But I can’t find it on her Insta page every person looks the same lol

She’s also saying how the MUA filters the pics and it gave her a complex which is why she filters her pics.
At least she's honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girl stop drinking at 3 PM and get your nails done.
Stop drinking and pay attention to your kids. Remember if Corey is in jail your parents aren't going to keep them 24/7 and Tara and raven 😂 Tara might, cause she actually loves those kids

Reactions: 20
So does everyone have their burner accounts ready for tonight? I think it’s at like 9 PM. Eastern standard time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know she’s not trying to say this is Danielle’s body? If it is then she’s just as bad with the photoshop.

Regardless of how I feel about the mother I will NEVER defend a “man” who doesn’t pay his obligations surrounding his children and if I was his sister I wouldn’t let him be living easy at home on his ass while doing it.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I know she’s not trying to say this is Danielle’s body? If it is then she’s just as bad with the photoshop.

Regardless of how I feel about the mother I will NEVER defend a “man” who doesn’t pay his obligations surrounding his children and if I was his sister I wouldn’t let him be living easy at home on his ass while doing it.
Thats her mother's body. She doesn't have friends. Danielle is the nanny and Stephanie is her only friend

• Haha
Reactions: 24

hey steph and her degenerate offspring…tell me y’all aren’t alcoholics.

What in the blind hillbilly hell is that plate of “food”!?

The Maloneys are such trash it would be hilarious if 3 kids were not being ruined.

If she doesn't spray tan....then she needs some fungal cream for those yellow brown nails.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.