Tracy Dimarco #116 Just because you birthed them doesn't make you a mother princess skankarella aka Tracy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Link to previous thread where we discuss her square titties
---
Oh man I meant to have aka Tracy Maloney in the thread title guess it cut off. Wish I could edit it, oh well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did someone push her off the boat or did little Joey tell her not to post due to the heat from the fb group?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she has the kids this weekend she brought them to fcove she posted this morning 3 more hours. She reads here so maybe she doesn’t want people to know she brought the kids or we will get a big photo dump this evening. She can’t help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she has the kids this weekend she brought them to fcove she posted this morning 3 more hours. She reads here so maybe she doesn’t want people to know she brought the kids or we will get a big photo dump this evening. She can’t help herself.
I thought it was Corey’s weekend but maybe she’s not a total bleep and is letting him have next weekend for Father’s Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is going to post videos mostly nude so it’s a lot of photoshop needed and that takes hours shedding 200 pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230610-183653_Chrome.jpg

Matt posted her on his boat today, so how rough could her day really have been? Hopefully as rough as her ugly mug...barf🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Trashy’s sad lil Joey found a 4’11 blonde he could see eye to eye with 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.