Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.... I rarely comment BUT... you really annoyed me with your remarks about where any of us live, or our "jealousy".

Obviously you really dont know why we are here because if you did you would understand that none of us begrudge anyone having a shore house or going to enjoy it. Speaking for myself... I dont live in the middle of America, actually Im in Morris County. I dont work either and can visit my friends down in Avalon or LBI. So what?

As a matter of fact, please take your crappy attitude, your beyond pathetic comments, and that friggin emoji and have a grand ole time down the shore. While down there, take a good look at yourself. Maybe you will see that you have more in common with Trashy than you thought!

Morris County! Me too! Hey neighbor!

Reactions: 11
Not defending her but it’s extremely expensive on the jersey shore for a home so if her parents have one why can’t she enjoy. My parents own a shore house and I’m down there all summer and I’m 37. This narrative sounds like y’all are a little jealous you don’t have shore houses to go to 🤷🏼‍♀️
well, i'm 45. Own a house with an inground pool. My parents own one as well with an inground pool. Also have a shore house and several timeshares.

Is Tracy still an ungrateful b!tch...yes. Case closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She has a mother father and 2 brothers. No one could go get these tables? These stupid tables she’s been begging for? That is ridiculous.
---
FYI that person asking. She’s the one who makes all the cakes for the music acts that come to NJ venues. And the housewives. Why Tracy Maloney? She’s -Z list.

Reactions: 18
She has a mother father and 2 brothers. No one could go get these tables? These stupid tables she’s been begging for? That is ridiculous.
---
FYI that person asking. She’s the one who makes all the cakes for the music acts that come to NJ venues. And the housewives. Why Tracy Maloney? She’s -Z list.
Tables and chairs was a new request. She’s been begging for a 12x12 canopy since the end of April. For the price of 1 botched procedure she could have bought the Canopy & the table and chairs… butttt… ya know… priorities. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Tables and chairs was a new request. She’s been begging for a 12x12 canopy since the end of April. For the price of 1 botched procedure she could have bought the Canopy & the table and chairs… butttt… ya know… priorities. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she could have bought all that stuff and stored it for future events. I have a huge family and we all bought our own tables, chairs and tents. Whenever we have parties we all share everything. Idk why it's so hard for trashbag to purchase these items and hold on to them. She has 3 kids and will more than likely be throwing more parties for them.

Tracy self care > kids

Reactions: 15
I will gladly and enjoy it while you sit here
---

Not new actually been here for a minute 😂😂😂
---

I also didn’t realize the word jealousy had an age limit I have met a lot of so called grown women who act like children. Don’t be mad you live in the middle of nowhere American and don’t get to enjoy our beaches.
I’m sitting in my beach house now….freezing actually.

I can assure you it’s not jealousy. It’s the fact she flexes like she put in the hard work and time to own a beach house…which she didn’t. She mooching off of her parents like she mooches off of the govt. she’s acting like it’s her place, it’s not. It’s her parents house.

Reactions: 22
The creepy way she smiles is sending me. Imagine driving by and seeing this grown ass adult taking videos of herself smiling acting like someone else is making her smile when it’s all fabricated 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The creepy way she smiles is sending me. Imagine driving by and seeing this grown ass adult taking videos of herself smiling acting like someone else is making her smile when it’s all fabricated 🤣🤣🤣

What type of creep photoshops themselves the same shade of brown to match the cheap knock off hoodie there wearing????? Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like literal tit. Like diarrhea 💩

I wonder where her bestie Allie's been?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her hoodie look so stretched/pulled away from her body
Probably because the original pose was meant to have some kind of Knees to chest look to it. Same way she has the sleeves pulled over her hands. She’s a bleeping lunatic.
As if everyone wanted to live near the beach....🤣
I live on an Island! It’s not a tropical one… but it’s an Island 🤣 Island is even in its name! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So.... I rarely comment BUT... you really annoyed me with your remarks about where any of us live, or our "jealousy".

Obviously you really dont know why we are here because if you did you would understand that none of us begrudge anyone having a shore house or going to enjoy it. Speaking for myself... I dont live in the middle of America, actually Im in Morris County. I dont work either and can visit my friends down in Avalon or LBI. So what?

As a matter of fact, please take your crappy attitude, your beyond pathetic comments, and that friggin emoji and have a grand ole time down the shore. While down there, take a good look at yourself. Maybe you will see that you have more in common with Trashy than you thought!
I’m pretty sure you are all here to trash talk another women but I’m the pathetic one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure you are all here to trash talk another women but I’m the pathetic one.
Youre apart of this group too, girl..you aren't better than any of us and vice versa. Stay if you want to talk about Tracy. Leave if you dont.. its just that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.