Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mom and dad were there. Also she photoshopped her mom hardcore.
So did Aunt Danielle play babysitter? Or was it Allie? Why was Tracy there? Couldnā€™t miss an open bar? Was she her parents plus one? Itā€™s so weird how Tracy gets to tag along to her parentā€™s friends kids weddings as if she talks to these people on a daily basis.

ā€”ā€”
Tracyā€¦. STOP WITH THE 4 DAYS tit. You were literally CHILD FREE for a wedding last night and CHILD FREE for a birthday the night beforeā€¦. YOURE CHILD FREE more than youā€™re with your childrenā€¦ STFU with the 4 Days tit. Itā€™s like you think if you say it enough itā€™s true. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
it doesnā€™t matter when your weekend with the kids is at this point, you have proven you will never be a present mother and pick ANYTHING ELSE over those kids. I know ā€œyOu CaNt HeLp It WhEn PeOpLe HaVe ThiEr BiRthDayS or WedDinGsā€. news flash: you can say no and choose to be a present parent.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
it doesnā€™t matter when your weekend with the kids is at this point, you have proven you will never be a present mother and pick ANYTHING ELSE over those kids. I know ā€œyOu CaNt HeLp It WhEn PeOpLe HaVe ThiEr BiRthDayS or WedDinGsā€. news flash: you can say no and choose to be a present parent.
In her eyes if she spends the daylight hours with them that's sufficient enough. Like, Tracy parenting isn't from 8am -5pm. You have to be a parent 24/7

Reactions: 23
She photoshops her mother so much because she looks just like her. Face reality Trashy you look as old as your mother does and you look just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually find it sad for her because I truly believe she thinks she is rocking the mom game. And I think her parents are enablers and because as long as the kids are not spending time with the Eps - they are winning, even if their daughter is spending no time with the kids - as long as they are not with the Eps - it doesnā€™t matter what their daughter is or is not doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly! I have a baby shower to go to today, mind you this will be her 4th kid, but my kid doesn't want to go. So instead we are vegging out and playing board games.

Reactions: 15
Didnā€™t she JUST say she was single. Girl you always claim to have these men but why havenā€™t you been in a committed mutual relationship (besides with Facetune papi) since 2018?! šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«  5 years?! And all you got was a Christmas card you had to hide and a 3some where you got left for the other woman šŸ¤£ Must be bc youā€™re such a desirable scorpio loyal woman!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didnā€™t she JUST say she was single. Girl you always claim to have these men but why havenā€™t you been in a committed mutual relationship (besides with Facetune papi) since 2018?! šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«  5 years?! And all you got was a Christmas card you had to hide and a 3some where you got left for the other woman šŸ¤£ Must be bc youā€™re such a desirable scorpio loyal woman!
That genuine happiness has nothing to do with her kids. Why Tracy lying for? Those kids are the bane of her existence.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s talking about her dildos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2187072
She canā€™t be for real right?
Sheā€™s so jealous of Kim K, she has an actual hatred toward that family because of their success and Tracy is a broke loser who nobody cares about. Sheā€™ll take any opportunity to publicly trash anyone whoā€™s doing better than her, which is literally everybody. Sheā€™s throwing shade about a nannyā€¦.witch you have a nanny too, itā€™s called your mom šŸ™„
---
Just saw this news story. Read the comments and people say they think itā€™s a man. I thought it was T-Rex TraCasey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Legit thought this was Tracy ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ 
---
ā€œLove life isnā€™t bad eitherā€. Girl bye. You say that to make little Joey jealous since he doesnā€™t duck with you anymore but can still see your posts. You ainā€™t slick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw this news story. Read the comments and people say they think itā€™s a man. I thought it was T-Rex TraCasey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
I REFUSE to believe this is not her. Tacky outfit, head in phone, her overall look...screams Tracy. We need to investigate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Death is always tragic, that saidā€¦she posts a paragraph about how this manā€™s death is about her. Even 3 out of the 4 pics have her in it. The post is written ā€œtoā€ him not ā€œaboutā€ him yet he canā€™t read it. If I were his family Iā€™d be livid sheā€™s using his passing as a way to garner likes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.