Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nice of them to give their hard working moocher the weekend off. That's so generous.
How much do you think they pay Tracy to babysit her three kids? $12 an hour? Is it just a round sum of $25 for the night. I need to know what the going rate is for babysitters is.
What would be nice is if she gave her parents the weekend off, not the other way around.

Reactions: 17
What would be nice is if she gave her parents the weekend off, not the other way around.
It would be nice if Tracy actually choose to be a parent. It's really not that hard to be around your own kids.
Is there a way publicly to see open cps cases or no?

Reactions: 10
It would be nice if Tracy actually choose to be a parent. It's really not that hard to be around your own kids.
Is there a way publicly to see open cps cases or no?
Highly doubt it, mostly because minors are involved. Honestly, I probably would have never questioned it had the switch up in her behavior towards and about her kids happened.

Reactions: 5
When she’s drunk drunk she lets unfiltered Tracy be shown.

She doesn’t know how. She just knows how to fake it for the gram and even that’s becoming daunting for her.
She also lets her real voice come out when she’s drinking. She can’t get her tit together to talk in her fake voice, just 75 year old women who’s been smoking 2 packs a day since 15. She sounds like a man. It goes with her looks. You can’t tell me that people meeting her for the first time aren’t questioning ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear BMI’s digs are directed toward Tracy but she’s too stupid to pick up on it.
I say this all the time, because they also insult her to her face…. But she romanticizes that mentality of toxic masculinity where if a boy is mean it means he like you.

Reactions: 21
I get Jayden and Skylar are sisters and they should be close, but why does Tracy have them do everything together when it comes to cheer, plays, and supposedly CCD. As the older sister I’m sure there’s times Skylar wants to just do her own thing with friends with out her little sister. But Tracy probably figures them doing everything together is killing two birds with one stone and saves her time having to go to separate events for both girls.

Reactions: 15
I bet if she went to a drag bar people would think she is one of them. She is all masculine features

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get Jayden and Skylar are sisters and they should be close, but why does Tracy have them do everything together when it comes to cheer, plays, and supposedly CCD. As the older sister I’m sure there’s times Skylar wants to just do her own thing with friends with out her little sister. But Tracy probably figures them doing everything together is killing two birds with one stone and saves her time having to go to separate events for both girls.
Tracy is setting it up where the girls will eventually hate each other. Bc jayden always needs to be with Skylar and vis versa.
Those kids don't have a chance unless they talk to each other as they grow up. Cause someone n3eds to help them navigate life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tracy is setting it up where the girls will eventually hate each other. Bc jayden always needs to be with Skylar and vis versa.
Those kids don't have a chance unless they talk to each other as they grow up. Cause someone n3eds to help them navigate life.
Yep, this is exactly what she’s building to. They’ll keep in touch, but they won’t like each other. It’s one of the dynamics I see with some of my residents’ kids, or they won’t talk at all because they will remember two very different childhoods.

Reactions: 10
Tracy is invited to many weddings every year!
Surprising when you consider that for most of these weddings, she barely knows the bride and groom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.