Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy
Please stop “obsessing” about overpriced name bead bracelets
No self respecting adult would think these are fashionable
Grow tf up would you?

Reactions: 14
Angelina is the Tracy of Jersey Shore. Nobody likes her, and everytime she shows slight growth, she does something that puts her right back where she started.
Agreed! Angelina and Tracy are twins which is why they hate each other. Both are ignorant uneducated piles of garbage whose entire existence revolves around attention from men, obsessed with surgical procedures and photoshop. Of the 2 I could tolerate Angelina the longest. At least she didn’t bring unwanted kids into the world and she’s making her own money instead of feeding off her parents & the government.

Reactions: 20
Agreed! Angelina and Tracy are twins which is why they hate each other. Both are ignorant uneducated piles of garbage whose entire existence revolves around attention from men, obsessed with surgical procedures and photoshop. Of the 2 I could tolerate Angelina the longest. At least she didn’t bring unwanted kids into the world and she’s making her own money instead of feeding off her parents & the government.
Nah, now she just lives off whatever settlement money she got from the city after she sued her Lieutenant for sexual harassment. Not sure if it was found true or if they just settled to not have to face an even bigger investigation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jayden is wearing the shortest dress in the history of minidresses in that play. Thank god she had shorts on underneath. She looked ridiculous in that 2T dress!

Danielle bought Julian a switch for his birthday?!? Seriously? Who’s she trying to buy? Danielle you’re a stupid idiot. Tracy spent $0 on Julian and you bought him a switch. Tracy’s mom is in the video at Tracy’s government housing on her velour diamanté studded tacky as duck couch.

Tracy’s already out celebrating anyone else's birthday other than her own children. Someone called this already. It’s also “her cousin’s” birthday today so again tomorrow. The way she always makes it a point to call Corey’s cousin HER cousin is so immature. Get over corey already. He doesn’t give a duck about you.

She’s posting Echo multiple times AGAIN today. So we know she’s looking for a new FREE tattoo.

Tracy is the most predictable cringe ever. You can’t tell me that her so called friends don’t talk so much smack about her with every post she makes.

Reactions: 24
Nah, now she just lives off whatever settlement money she got from the city after she sued her Lieutenant for sexual harassment. Not sure if it was found true or if they just settled to not have to face an even bigger investigation.
Damn I forgot about that. Anything involving Angelina is easy to forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I see Tara posted at baseball. I wonder if the Eps knew about the school play today.

Reactions: 6
Jayden is wearing the shortest dress in the history of minidresses in that play. Thank god she had shorts on underneath. She looked ridiculous in that 2T dress!

Danielle bought Julian a switch for his birthday?!? Seriously? Who’s she trying to buy? Danielle you’re a stupid idiot. Tracy spent $0 on Julian and you bought him a switch. Tracy’s mom is in the video at Tracy’s government housing on her velour diamanté studded tacky as duck couch.

Tracy’s already out celebrating anyone else's birthday other than her own children. Someone called this already. It’s also “her cousin’s” birthday today so again tomorrow. The way she always makes it a point to call Corey’s cousin HER cousin is so immature. Get over corey already. He doesn’t give a duck about you.

She’s posting Echo multiple times AGAIN today. So we know she’s looking for a new FREE tattoo.

Tracy is the most predictable cringe ever. You can’t tell me that her so called friends don’t talk so much smack about her with every post she makes.
- Jayden’s dress 100% looks like the school just threw something on her because Tracy couldn’t be bothered.
- The “throwbacks” were a distraction.
- She is 100% looking for a new tattoo, probably something to cover up her Tummy tuck scar, I don’t see Echo doing something dainty on it so be prepared for a different kind of botched.
- I called it that she’d be out for someone’s birthday, but she upped it by being out tonight for that guy so she can get away with being out tomorrow for the cousin that “chose” her after the divorce.
- I think Tracy has spun the perfect narrative to get Danielle to buy the switch. As a mom, I’m proud to see Julian speak so clear, but I still believe his family has failed him.
- There is definitely side convos and digs to her face and she pretends that the boys are just mean to her because they like her. We saw that kick into the non existent ass, that was on a different level.

Why is Jayden wearing a t-shirt as a dress? Did nobody say to to her mentally ill mother “this is inappropriate”???

Reactions: 9
What’s sad is that she couldn’t just spend a Friday night with her kids. It was beautiful. Go see a movie, go ride bikes, go to the beach and play like soccer or volleyball. Middletown has so many parks and options.

Instead Gigi watched them as their birther got drunk.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she posted this.

I CanT heLP tHaT My BesT FRienDs BiRthDay was On “mY WeEKenD”
When she’s drunk drunk she lets unfiltered Tracy be shown.
What’s sad is that she couldn’t just spend a Friday night with her kids. It was beautiful. Go see a movie, go ride bikes, go to the beach and play like soccer or volleyball. Middletown has so many parks and options.

She doesn’t know how. She just knows how to fake it for the gram and even that’s becoming daunting for her.

Imagine Tracy riding bikes with them!!
How happy the children would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine Tracy riding bikes with them!!
How happy the children would be!
I don’t think they’d be happy, they’d be very confused. They’re obviously very used to her not wanting to do anything with them other than pose them for pictures. That picture from Aruba where Tracy was hugging them, the kids looked so confused. 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Must be Mark and Steph’s weekend.
How nice of them to give their hard working moocher the weekend off. That's so generous.
How much do you think they pay Tracy to babysit her three kids? $12 an hour? Is it just a round sum of $25 for the night. I need to know what the going rate is for babysitters is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.