Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she JUST say she was single. Girl you always claim to have these men but why haven’t you been in a committed mutual relationship (besides with Facetune papi) since 2018?! 🫠🫠🫠 5 years?! And all you got was a Christmas card you had to hide and a 3some where you got left for the other woman 🤣 Must be bc you’re such a desirable scorpio loyal woman!
She’s in total denial! Her son is not healthy and she does nothing to help improve his quality of life. A true pos
---
You mean the guy she’s pretending to be sad about for attention and sympathy for HER
She still turned that post into Corey hurting her 🙄🙄🙄 how the guy that passed away always checked on her the last couple yrs to see if she was ok 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wait. Seriously?!
… considering we say Tracy peaked in HS and continues with her HS mentality, this does not surprise me at all…. Plus somewhere in that rambling paragraph about herself, she mentions that he said she she would try knocking him unconscious with her car.
When you re read that whole rambling paragraph, the way she talks about him, it sounds like that he’s mean to me because he likes me mentality.

Reactions: 20
Wait. Seriously?!
That could NEVER be a male relative of mine - witch would be arranging her funeral
---
Thankful my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do everything in your power to avoid spending time with those poor kids.
You need to grow up and start facing the consequence of being a mother.
Stop being a club bleep & grow the duck up - you dries up old prune

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That could NEVER be a male relative of mine - witch would be arranging her funeral
---
Thankful she got another kid free weekend?

Reactions: 14
---
Shes thankful for three little paychecks..any time she post about being a mother it makes me gag.

Reactions: 17
Shes fake as duck. That kid wasn't her friend. If he was she would have posted him more often. Its sad that this self centered witch always has to make something tragic like this about her. And at 36 years old with 3 kids you would think she would mature. Its not cute to brag about torturing someone because they know the truth about your dirty ass.

I dont know what this poor guy passed away from but if it was mental health Trash bag should feel like pure tit!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
new thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.