Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to do some snooping for any random pics on FB that Big T may be in the background... well there isn’t any. But I did find this. Although We can’t see what the post was, Raven tagged her in it a day ago. They must still be cordial then. No bad blood?View attachment 217236
This was when Jordan dressed up as that lady from Suicide squad. The weird witchy lady

Reactions: 3
Trying to do some snooping for any random pics on FB that Big T may be in the background... well there isn’t any. But I did find this. Although We can’t see what the post was, Raven tagged her in it a day ago. They must still be cordial then. No bad blood?View attachment 217236
I think I know what picture that was. Let me find it...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
First time poster, long time lurker here! 👋🏼 Hi guys!!
So I always wondered why she uses the spade symbol from a deck of cards for the nickname Ace. Wouldn’t you use a big A instead?
I messaged her about her hair and makeup rates (I live locally). Insane. If I get blocked by her on IG we know I was the only one to message her and she definitely reads here. Haha
Bridal hair and makeup $500 is she kidding she isnt even licensed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thats a JOKE. she cant even keep up with the new trends today who would hire her for sick colored lips, and a tit hairstyle?
Imagine what she charges to travel and you have to book two people lol. she must be putting it out there so they think she is actively looking for work if anyone pays that for their hair and makeup and it’s not at some amazing salon with an amazing artist they are CRAZY!

Reactions: 8
Looks like their dance school is having a little event to celebrate the dancers. She’s such a c**t with her response. And how do their costumes not fit? It’s only been 2 months. I know kids have growth spurts but she could squeeze them into it. Let those kids have something for them for once. First no show at the graduation and now this. She’s the worst.
Cuz she doesn't wanna go there with all those people who will see how big she actually is. Then she would have to explain why they do not live there anymore... her perfect life image will be ruined

Reactions: 6
$500 for hair and makeup?! GOODBYE! She can’t even lie and say it’s because of location. I was recently in a wedding in upstate NY and it wasn’t even $200 for hair and makeup. This witch has some nerve.

• Haha
Sure, she will travel to UK just for that!! Who will pay the travel?

Wouldn’t put it past either of them. I was sooooo uncomfortable when I accompanied my friends for their tattoos, besides the fact that I don’t like his work, he basically tells women if you duck him your tattoo is free.
So maybe she had special time with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mother of the year right here. Take them with you to get botox, teach those girls some good self esteem values! Just started putting his aids on, let’s start a ears for ace movement. Grown ass kids drinking chocolate milk and juice from bottles and used as model props for tacky ass clothing companies. What exact job does she have? And if she says she has three companies again like she has 3 kids under 3 then that answers all you need to know about this chick. I WISH one of the Epstein’s starts spilling the truth about this girl and her bullshit. It all makes sense now why her parents wanted nothing to do with her wedding or being on the show. Someone should step in and end this social media obsession she has. She’s a has been, she’s never going to be anything more which is obvious. I remember one of the Epstein’s family friend cdaigneau calling her out once when she said some stupid tit like 3 kids pregnant for the last four years. Guess whose not friends anymore, she needs yes men around her, she’s incapable of grasping truth.
I totally remember when that daigneau girl called her out. 😅😅😅💀💀💀 you know she's actually one of Raven's best friends which made it even funnier. I loved that girl for doing that. Considering she's one of Raven's besties you know Raven probably felt the exact same way.😅

Reactions: 11
Shes not even a good stylist. Her horrid hair and makeup should be proof enough to these people that she sucks. She doesn't even brush her own kids hair. Also, she's adding lashes? Will they be those gross dollar store spiders lashes she puts on herself. This cow is just trying to show the courts she works and doesn't mooch off her parents or her "fans".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acting like she’s mother of the year with that caption 🙄🙄🙄
That IG is a bitter post. Pointing out the fact that she's a single mother and how much "time" she has her kids.
When you're a good mother you don't have to tell anyone.

I get it you want your kid to dress nice, but what parent would put shoes like that on a kid. You know kids like to run and play. They can't do much with loafers or flip flops on.
Exactly. If these kids "like" the clothes it's because she likes them. Kids that young generally don't GAF about what they look like.

Last edited:
Question lol why does she try to do a New Jersey accent ??? Lol on her stories you wanna take your shoes off to go listen . I notice she does it more with her kids cause she wants them to talk with a accent like why not speak normal lol don’t get it ?? Someone explain lol 😂

Reactions: 7
Looks like their dance school is having a little event to celebrate the dancers. She’s such a c**t with her response. And how do their costumes not fit? It’s only been 2 months. I know kids have growth spurts but she could squeeze them into it. Let those kids have something for them for once. First no show at the graduation and now this. She’s the worst.
Their costumes don’t fit but those knock off 2 piece Gucci bathing suits with suspenders have fit them for over a year. She doesn’t wanna go cause she’s afraid someone will see her “real self” and snap a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their costumes don’t fit but those knock off 2 piece Gucci bathing suits with suspenders have fit them for over a year. She doesn’t wanna go cause she’s afraid someone will see her “real self” and snap a picture
Ugh yes it’s so fake. I’ve lived in NJ my whole life. We don’t talk like that. There’s definitely a NJ accent that I can hear when I’m around my friends from other states but it’s not that exaggerated. She lays it on thick for sure. I bet she picked that up copying Corey and his family when they were living in Staten Island. They have a stronger accent than NJ. I’d bet my whole life that her parents do not speak like that. Especially her father working in television.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.