Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her recent about her doing apt’s for hair and make up, if you read thru her comments they all say I wished we lived closer etc and she says on every single comment ‘I travel’ even some from the UK she’s like ‘I’ll travel to the uk’
witch you’d travel to the UK for someone’s hair and make up?!
Ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
whaaat?! NO! that’s hilarious though!
Yes so I remember everyone was commenting on Sky’s first day of school attire lol she even grabs the collar and is like flipping out go back it’s still there if I can save I’ll post it !!!! Yup ridiculous true like let them be kids .

Yes, which was horrible to do to Sky. I remember her telling her there were haters talking about her outfit. She was 3. Who says that to their kid?
Omg yes so sad. The outfits are getting ridiculous. When they are at Coreys they look like kids

Reactions: 7
Echo taking the time to respond.... maybe those tattoos came with a wham bam thank you ma’m.
Would also explain the Echo shout out in the original arrow tattoo post too. She tagged him cause it was his work (normal) but then put “spent the day with @Echo thank you so much for being there for me” 🙄 can’t stand and wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would also explain the Echo shout out in the original arrow tattoo post too. She tagged him cause it was his work (normal) but then put “spent the day with @Echo thank you so much for being there for me” 🙄 can’t stand and wouldn’t put it past her!
Wouldn’t put it past either of them. I was sooooo uncomfortable when I accompanied my friends for their tattoos, besides the fact that I don’t like his work, he basically tells women if you duck him your tattoo is free.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
First time poster, long time lurker here! 👋🏼 Hi guys!!
So I always wondered why she uses the spade symbol from a deck of cards for the nickname Ace. Wouldn’t you use a big A instead?
I messaged her about her hair and makeup rates (I live locally). Insane. If I get blocked by her on IG we know I was the only one to message her and she definitely reads here. Haha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I found it !!!!

We don’t stand for bullying but she’s literally was barking to everyone lol
I remember that! She was freaking out because people thought Skylars loafers were the real Gucci loafers. People are idiots. Don't they know she only buys fakes!! She did explain that they were from Payless and then she added the fake fur. She was on a roll that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her recent about her doing apt’s for hair and make up, if you read thru her comments they all say I wished we lived closer etc and she says on every single comment ‘I travel’ even some from the UK she’s like ‘I’ll travel to the uk’
witch you’d travel to the UK for someone’s hair and make up?!
Ok then.
She just wants a free trip, also thats more time she doesn't have to waste pretending to watch her children. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember that! She was freaking out because people thought Skylars loafers were the real Gucci loafers. People are idiots. Don't they know she only buys fakes!! She did explain that they were from Payless and then she added the fake fur. She was on a roll that day!
Right it annoyed me because I was a preschool teacher and it’s like let them be kids . Ridiculous she’s on their now looking for 1st day outfits lol

Reactions: 9
I found it !!!!

I get it you want your kid to dress nice, but what parent would put shoes like that on a kid. You know kids like to run and play. They can't do much with loafers or flip flops on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watch out she’s asking people to tag cute kids clothes boutiques for first day of school outfits!

I wish I could see her desperate attempts on how she convinces these boutiques to send her free things. And sadly they give in. We all know trashy doesn’t pay for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could picture her taking sky to get her eyebrows waxed like tomorrow cause she feels some type of way about them. She's so sick.

Oh BTW hi tracy! Since we know you read here I just wanted you to know what trash we, and many people think you are, you disgusting sloppy witch. Put the fork down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it’s interesting we haven’t really seen any pics of Jess actually with her baby? I’m curious to see if she finally got a maternal bone in her body, considering how she was always complaining about being miserable at home with a baby! Also surprising that Tracy hasn’t ran over to meet the baby the first chance she got

But I digress...back to trashy :)

I get it you want your kid to dress nice, but what parent would put shoes like that on a kid. You know kids like to run and play. They can't do much with loafers or flip flops on.
I find it funny how NONE of her kids have bruises from playing outside.or you know, just being typical kids. My son is 2 and some months and doesn't stop with the climbing, the running, the falling down. Jesus. I think people assume tit about me because my son just doesn't stop and his legs look like he's playing in a football game daily. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just wish she'd let those kids be actual kids

Reactions: 10
I found it !!!!

I remember people posting questions like, "why call this to her (Skylar's) attention?" "She doesn't even know about it!" And then she went and put Skylar on the next video addressing it. It was the saddest thing. This poor child. Imagine getting home and your Mama lighting you up about people talking about YOU and THEN making you speak on it in a video.
Whatever people were saying must've grated Tracy to her core because even Corey, (who can barely speak let alone write a sentence) to comment saying something along the lines of "if you have a problem with this my sisters and wife don't have a problem meeting you on the street." Or some BS along those lines. All this for a child's outfit.
I can only picture the group text Tracy had going that day! 😂😂😂. Immaturity at its finest.

• Haha
  • Wow
People acting like she won’t be milking them for the travel and boarding 😆 yea she’s willing to travel for “work” ... get ready to pay for her 1st class flights and presidential suites 🙄
View attachment 217204
Are people really this naive??? How do they not know that THEY would have to pay for all of Tracy's travel expenses including hotel stay??? I think that goes for any hair stylist as a matter of fact. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 11
I find it funny how NONE of her kids have bruises from playing outside.or you know, just being typical kids. My son is 2 and some months and doesn't stop with the climbing, the running, the falling down. Jesus. I think people assume tit about me because my son just doesn't stop and his legs look like he's playing in a football game daily. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just wish she'd let those kids be actual kids
My 5 year old little boy stays with bumps and bruises because he’s constantly running around and playing! He is a typical active child and I let him be one. He comes in from hitting the t-ball filthy and sweaty. Guess what? I bathe him and he’s clean again. It’s not that hard. He has an iPad but it’s not his life and constantly in front of it like SOMEONE’s kids.

Are people really this naive??? How do they not know that THEY would have to pay for all of Tracy's travel expenses including hotel stay??? I think that goes for any hair stylist as a matter of fact. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯
If I’m paying for flights and accommodation she’s getting 5 star quality all the way. Jet Blue and Motel 6 baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Trying to do some snooping for any random pics on FB that Big T may be in the background... well there isn’t any. But I did find this. Although We can’t see what the post was, Raven tagged her in it a day ago. They must still be cordial then. No bad blood?
E565A4B3-D3C5-4F3A-AC04-C347194747A4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.