Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I was thinking the same thing. Expect a weeks worth of posts about the significance of arrows.

Okay this is better, I guess?
She’s probably going to say she recently found out that she’s part Native American and her great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother was Sacagawea and this is her way of honoring her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

littlesweetp

VIP Member
The comma placement in “Ladies love a gentleman...” she has it as “Ladies, love a gentleman...” girl. Ughhhhhhh
Can we just talk about how weird in general this "theme" is? What baby, especially a boy, would want to grow up seeing weird belly pics of his mom in a top hat on his room walls? Shouldn't those shots be more for her? Why the drive to push this gentleman narrative? Will he learn that from her? She's not respectful to her fans even. Not very ladylike. Color me confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Pinkiepie2011

But it’s true. How many streets have been painted for children’s lives matter? Where is the media and celebrity outrage? Where are the people burning cities to the ground? People are too quick to shout racism. The BLM movement is all propaganda and bullshit to advance a far left liberal agenda. Check where all the BLM funding really ends up. Hint: it’s not to help black communities.

Stick your dog whistle up your ass, sweetie. 😘😘😘
LADIESSSSS, play nice please. remember this forum is for tracy phoney maloney "dimarco". just remember that we can support both issues at the same time; its not pick one or the other, which many are trying to push in this current climate. black lives DO matter, childrens lives DO matter. while this and politics tend to be a touchy subject for many, again lets not get off course on WHY we are all here. peace and love to all✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Holmdel not a good area???? You must have some brain damage. I’m not Tracy or her friend, but at least do some research before you basically call
Holmdel near Philly vs NYC. Or basically ghetto. 🙄
1. There was absolutely no need to call her names for stating something
2. Don't be rude when correcting another person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
One of the baddies on the fb page is looking to get her hair done today for her bridal shower in NJ Tracy responded she is available to do it....stay tuned!!!
Now THATS some tea lol 😂 I’m interested to see if it happens and how it turns out... God knows Tray hasn’t done hair in a hot lil min.

Soooo i have a confession my wedding ring almost looks like hers, but I decided not to add anything because that would be too much. Also my late husband picked it out all by himself!
You know what girl... It’s all good! That is a beautiful ring! 💍 For me what makes Tracy’s ring too much is the ridiculous bands she had. It was a little over the top. But.. at the end of the day, I’m not the one wearing it.

It sounds like your ring has ALOT of true love and meaning behind it ❤ nothing to “confess”....that is a stunning ring girl! We are here for Tracy and her lies. Let’s stand together ladies and support one another!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Anonymous1114

Acting like she’s mother of the year with that caption 🙄🙄🙄
This is such an insult to the Epstein family!! Wowww!! She most certainly does not have those kids 85% of the time. She is such a delusional twat! What does being a single mom have anything to do with his progress??? Tracy you are not his sole caregiver!!! He has a dad. His name is Corey. I hate this girl so much. This is her attempt to ”prove” that she is a good mother. In actuality, she is the WORST. ”Learning all he needs to know ” when he's under her watch ??! He hasn't picked up one book yet when he is with you, you sick bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20200815-071443_Instagram.jpg
Is she fucking kidding?! I cannot with her. Hi Tray, how are ya? YOU don't even know ASl. How old is that kid now? You've had nearly 2 years to learn and you haven't?. You have no job. I'm sorry but playing on your phone does not count. You are a pathetic excuse for a woman and a mother. You are the kind of woman that gives us a bad rap. You are lazy, selfish, uneducated, and ignorant. You have no idea what hard work is. Oh you got your heart broken from divorce. Boo-fucking-hoo, I guess you should have put time and effort into your marriage rather than the facade you so proudly showed to the world that crumbled to your feet in a few short years. Julian needs an identity in the deaf community. If he can't get his pinky up then fucking help him you twat. You disgust me. That's is all. Thank you for attending my Ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
You teachers have sat home doing absolutely nothing since March. i find it hard to believe youve been getting paid and havent left your bouse to 'risk'your life to go grocery shopping or to the beach. What about supermarket workers and everyone else working during all of this shit? In that case, si ce parents have to sit home and do your job for you, teachers pay should be suspended until full return and i bet so many will be eager to get back to the fucking classroom. Off topic i know but stop with the shit already. Cops went to work everyday and risked thwir lives just like everyone else did. You wanna sit home the next 3 years and not do shit

And that's why she is divorced and miserable.
Oh honey, this isn’t going to go well for you. I’ll send my condolences now. You messed uppppppp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Trashy FINALLY "paid it forward". She def. reads this. She gave $160 to the Dunkin Donuts staff. Wow i guess she couldnt take the pressure of everyone attacking her for not donating. This should have been done a long time ago. My guess is she originally blew all the money donated and had to gather cash so people would leave her alone.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

therealmuva

Chatty Member
The way she talks to people is disgusting. She acts like she’s some kind of royalty when she’s literally the scum of the earth. An ugly broke 350 lb deadbeat failure living with her mommy faking her entire life for social media acting like she loves herself and her life is perfect when in reality she’s an insecure train wreck. She deserves every bad thing that happens to her and every ounce of bitterness and hurt she feels. I’m going to catch this bitch out one day I live in the area and when I do she better keep the same energy she has online because I’m going to ruthlessly embarrass the fuck out of her, record it and post it for everyone to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Gossipgirl12

New here! :)

I was a huge fan of Tracy since her Jerseylicious days. When I found out about the podcast, I was super excited (like I said, huge fan)

Now, I'm slowly starting to dislike her. She is a liar, phony, and a fake. Also, snotty. The way she answers to her followers, and her obsessing over dick and photoshopping the shit out of her pictures. I know she reads on here,

Tracy. You are a MOM. Grow up! GET A JOB. "Single mom of 3" no. A single mom of 3 would be working hard, taking GOOD care of your kids, not posting immature shit about your ex husband, not partying, and giving your kids to whoever would watch them just because u "need a break." It seems to me, that your always on a break from your kids. Grow up.

Also, you are attractive. Stop with the photoshopping. Just stop. The best revenge to "get back at your ex" is by working out, and giving yourself a make under. Get rid of the black hair, go for the look you had when you were pregnant with Jayden (that was her best look honestly)

And lastly, we're posting on this because people are sick of your lies. OWN UP

End rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MMBF

I hate this shit so much. For someone who claims to be about “pride” (AKA hunching over in a rainbow dress that doesn’t fit) she just has zero awareness about her kids. She’s been pushing this insanely heteronormative narrative on this kid since he was in the womb. If he is gay, he’ll never feel comfortable telling her. She’s so weirdly obsessed with him having swag and ladies loving him and even mentioned in a Tik Tok about him getting someone pregnant. So fucking weird.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Oh honey, this isn’t going to go well for you. I’ll send my condolences now. You messed uppppppp.
No need. I know what I did since March. I know I juggled my children, my 91 children that I taught remotely, the lesson plans I wrote, my marriage, my anxiety and furthering my education. I know i spent long nights grading, writing comments and worrying about students who never logged on, worrying about their well being. I could go on and on but guess what? I don’t need to. That post was a fishing post. That was bait...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Smitty123

Chatty Member
View attachment 212140
Her latest story. How about YOU learn ASL and teach your son ASL. Worry about yourself first honey.
She’s trying so hard to use her kid to go viral. Even the tiktok with her showing him the tattoo. Her captions just show she wants to go viral and be “known” again. She’s gross. She needs to get off social media and learn more sign language than “I love you”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Mendy

Chatty Member
I'm starting to feel like his drug use/issue might have been the root of what really killed their relationship.
Didn't she say she doesn't want air it out which is odd of her because she totally airs everything out and she's incredibly petty. I think she said she's also not doing it to protect the kids. I don't know. Cheating is not something crazy taboo thing that people would be floored by. I think drug use would be more embarrassing for him and shocking to others even though I'm sure plenty would be understanding.
Maybe they separated and he was supposed to get clean but didn't and instead started talking to other women and that's how he cheated.
He has sold shoes in the past year I think and here he is selling more. If you look at some pictures of him back at different points his eyes look sunken in and his teeth are definitely fkd up.
I think big t also said if his dad was alive things would be different. I'm really starting to lean towards a drug habit and not just weed.

Reactions: 25

Jrock101913

I don’t think for a second she cheated, unless it was after he did something. She was obsessed with him and ultimately ended up leaving him, something he did broke her. Of course he isn’t going to admit he was the one that cheated esp to strangers. I 100% feel he cheated or got real bad into drugs and in turn was lying about things and prob lost some of their money and broke trust. If she didn’t touch him for 6 months, I think it was bc if something he did. Just my opinion

Reactions: 25

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Imagine being such a loser that you choose BLACK hair because on your instagram poll all 3 men said keep black? HAHAHA I hope she keeps it that color, its fitting since it makes her look as horrible as all her sunspots. I'll never understand how one can be so stupid - spending $100s on botox (TO PREVENT AGING SKIN) and then sit in the sun roasting yourself like a pig at a BBQ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24